剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Why didn't she do it? I don't know. You have to ask her.
-她为什么没有那么做 -我不知道 你得问她
She never was your friend.
她从来就不是你的朋友
Even back then.
甚至在当初也不是
Sophia?
索菲亚
Sophia.
索菲亚
She squeezed my hand.
她抓了一下我的手
What does this mean?
这意味着什么
Uh, the doctors are confident it's not just a reflex.
医生很肯定那不只是条件反射
They say she appears to be regaining consciousness.
他们说她似乎正在恢复意识
She will be awake soon?
她很快就会醒过来吗
Uh, they think so.
他们是这么认为的
And is she going to be okay?
她会好起来吗
They won't know until she's fully conscious.
等她完全清醒了 他们才能确定
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. This is good news. We should be happy.
当然 这是好消息 我们应该觉得开心
I think it's something I ate. Can't seem to keep anything down.
可能是我吃错东西了 我一直想吐
I'll just work from home.
我就在家办公吧
Is this because of the sex tape?
是因为性♥爱♥录像带的事吗
Maybe we should get the IT boys to look into it.
要不让信息技术部的人查一下吧
No, I'm ill.
不是 我真的不舒服
And anyway, I think the IT boys have seen quite enough of it already.
反正我觉得信息技术部的人 看那个录像带已经看够了
I just want to forget it.
我只想忘掉这件事
Okay. It's your call.
好吧 由你决定
So, I've been going through the social media from this matching party.
我一直在看 百万配对庆祝会的社交媒体照片
So far, Ben Naser's not in any of them.
到现在为止 没有一张照片里有本奈泽
Okay. Send them over and I'll take a look.
好吧 给我发过来 我看看
Okay. Hey, hope you feel better.
好的 对了 希望你感觉好些了
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢关心 再见
Mark?
马克
Hey.
嘿
I spoke to Hannah.
我跟汉娜谈过了
And what did she say?
她说了什么
What is it?
她说了什么
We're matched.
我们是配对
What? You're my match.
-什么 -你是我的绝配
How?
怎么会
Hannah. It was all her doing.
是汉娜 都是汉娜搞的
All right, come on.
好吧 快走
Look, I'm sorry. Mark?
-很抱歉 -马克
No. No.
不行
You get on a plane today and you don't come back.
你今天就坐上飞机 再也不要回来了
Uh, come on, just give me the money.
得了 把钱给我吧
Are we ever gonna see you again? No.
-我们会再见到你吗 -不会
The money.
给钱
Nice, thanks.
很好 谢谢
Um, what about the rest?
剩下的呢
It'll be transferred to you as soon as you're back in Tenerife.
你回到了特内里费岛 就会转账给你
Fuck this.
去你的
No, I want it transferred now.
不行 我要现在就转账
You'll get it when you're back in Tenerife. That's the deal.
你回到特内里费岛 自然就会收到 这是说好的
If it doesn't come, I'm getting the next plane back
如果钱不到账 我会马上坐飞机回来
and I'm going straight to the police.
直接去找警♥察♥
You'll get your money. Be smart.
你会拿到钱的 放聪明点
Always.
绝对的 走吧
搞定了
康纳
Hi. You're not working today?
-嗨 -你今天不上班
I called in sick.
我请了病假
You wanted to be here for when she wakes up?
你希望她醒过来的时候 你在这里
How do you think she'll react
如果她醒过来
when she wakes up and sees her father here?
看到她父亲在这里 你觉得她会有何反应
I was the one who brought him back into her life.
我把他重新带回到了她的生活里
You don't know for certain that he was violent to her.
你并不确定他曾经虐待她
No. I don't know for certain who she is.
是啊 我也不确定她是什么样的人
I married her. I am not sure I know her any better than you.
我跟她结婚了 可我并不确定 我是否比你更了解她
Maybe we both deserve some answers.
也许我们俩都应该得到一些答案
You looked through her phone?
你翻看过她的手♥机♥
Do you know someone called Maya?
你认识一个叫玛雅的人吗
It seems like she was seeing Sophia.
她似乎在跟索菲亚约会
I tried to tell you. And Laura?
-我跟你说过的 -那罗拉呢
That is someone she works with.
是她的同事
Were they sleeping together?
她们上♥床♥了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You can ask Sophia all these questions when she is awake.
索菲亚醒来后 这些问题你都可以问她
You may not get the truth.
你也许问不出真♥相♥
Where have you been?
你去了哪里
Just walking around.
散散步
Did you see her?
你去见她了吗
Yeah. You told her?
-见了 -你告诉她了
Hello, I'm still going through them.
喂 我还在浏览那些照片
These self-absorbed tech pricks were taking selfies every two seconds.
这些搞技术的自恋狂 每隔两秒就拍一张自♥拍♥照
Rebecca changed her top.
瑞贝卡换了上衣
At the start, she was wearing one with a collar. She got changed.
她开始的时候穿着一件有领子的上衣 后来她换了衣服
Maybe a drink got spilled on it or something.
可能是沾上了酒水之类的
I'm sure that's what she'd tell us.
她肯定会这么跟我们解释
Maybe there's a different reason.
也许另有真实原因
Find out where the party was held.
查一下办那个派对的场地
And chase up the cell tower data for Ben's phone.
追踪一下本的手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥塔数据
Okay.
好的
It's Fabio. He's supposed to be on a plane home.
-法比奥打来的 -他应该在回家的飞机上
Fabio.
法比奥
There was music playing in the background.
只能听到背景音乐
He was there. I could hear him breathing.
他就在电♥话♥那头 我能听到他的呼吸声
Maybe he called you by accident.
也许他不小心按错了
Where's he staying?
他住在哪里
Fuck's sake.
我的天啊
He's got a faint pulse. We need to get him to a hospital.
他的脉搏很弱 必须送他去医院
Yeah, it might be too late.
好吧 可能太迟了
I don't know if he's going to make it. Fabio.
不知道他能不能撑过去 法比奥
Fabio. Fabio!
法比奥
Don't. If I don't get him help, he's gonna die.
-别打电♥话♥ -如果不救他 他会死的
Maybe this is for the best.
也许这是最好的结局
There's no coming back from this.
他死了 我们就再也不能回头了
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
What is it? What's happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Stiff and sore.
浑身僵硬又酸痛
The doctor told me what happened.
医生都跟我说了
That prick on the bicycle.
骑自行车那个杀千刀的
I've been so worried about you.
我一直很担心你
They say I'm going to be okay.
他们说我会好起来的
This is not how I wanted our first date to be.
这不符合我对我们第一次见面的想象
You've been here all the time?
你一直都在这里陪着我
Most of the time.
大部分时候
Thank you.
谢谢你
What is it?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Valeria is here.
瓦莱丽雅也在这里
The embassy contacted her.
大使♥馆♥联♥系♥了她
I'm sorry.
对不起
I would have told you when I was ready.
我打算做好了心理准备就告诉你的
It's okay. I know. We are not living together.
-没关系 -我们分居了
You've talked with her about me?
-我知道 -你跟她聊过我的事
A bit.
一点点
We've both been here.
我们俩一直都在这里
It's okay. It doesn't matter.
没关系的 这无所谓
All I care about is that you're gonna be okay.
你会好起来 我只关心这一点
It is lovely to see your face.
能跟你面对面 感觉真好
I have something else I need to tell you.
我还有件事要告诉你
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表