剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
And I really didn't push it.
我并没有多问
What you don't know can't come back and bite you.
不知情就不会有麻烦
But Rebecca was matched before the company launched?
但瑞贝卡在公♥司♥成立前就配对了
About a year in, she announced it,
大概一年后她才宣布的
and then the media were all over her and… Ethan.
后来媒体就竞相报道她跟…伊森的事
She really milked it for publicity.
她高调宣传这事 捞了不少好处
Oh, just one second.
稍等一下
Hi.
嗨
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Yeah. What is this place?
这是什么地方
It'll be the headquarters of a charitable foundation
这里要建一个专注于医学研究的
specializing in medical research.
慈善基金总部
This whole floor is going to be research labs.
这一整层楼是研究实验室
I wasn't sure whether to come.
我之前不确定要不要来
So why did you?
那你为什么来了
I… was curious. The paper you sent on EGFR gene mutations.
我很好奇 你发来的 关于EGFR基因突变的文章
Speed up cancer cell division?
能加速癌细胞分♥裂♥
In the lungs. But targeted therapies can stop them.
在肺部 但靶向治疗 能阻止癌细胞分♥裂♥
We have access to huge quantities of genetic data.
我们拥有大量基因数据
Right.
对
What's all this got to do with me?
这一切跟我有什么关系
I need someone to lead the research.
我需要一个人来负责这项研究
I was wondering if you knew of any good scientists.
我想着你也许认识一些优秀的科学家
Are you offering me a job?
你是在给我提供一份工作
I guess I am.
我想应该是的
What's the angle?
你有什么目的
There isn't one. I want you to come and work for me.
完全没有 我希望你回来为我工作
For you or with you? With me.
-为你工作还是跟你合作 -跟我合作
Yeah, right.
得了吧
And, uh, all this…
所有这一切
It's gonna help you forgive yourself for what we did?
能帮助你原谅自己 原谅我们做过的事吗
It's a start.
这好歹是个开头
Have you thought any more about Yasmiin?
你有没有想过雅斯敏
Since you tossed that grenade into my life?
自从你把那个爆♥炸♥性新闻 扔给我以后
Yes, I have thought about her.
有 我想过她
And?
怎么样
I don't know if it's what I want.
我不确定这是我想要的
You're scared of really loving someone. You always were.
你只是害怕真正地爱一个人 你向来如此
Do you still think about Matheus?
你还想着马修斯吗
What?
怎么了
He's in London.
他在伦敦
You've seen him?
你见过他了
Isn't that a huge risk?
风险是不是太大了
So Connor keeps telling me.
康纳也一直这么告诫我
Connor's a prick, but on this, he happens to be right.
康纳是个龟孙子 但在这件事上 他碰巧说对了
I don't know, James.
詹姆斯 我不知道
Sometimes I think I should just give it all up and be with him.
有时候我觉得 该放弃一切 跟他在一起
Why don't you?
为什么不放弃
I keep asking myself that question.
我一直问自己这个问题
I'd love for you to be part of this.
我希望你能参与这个项目
I'll think about it.
我考虑一下
Well, don't take too long. You're not that talented.
别考虑太久了 你是有才华 但也有限
Sophia.
索菲亚
You were right about what you said. They should know the truth.
你劝我的话很有道理 他们应该知道真♥相♥
I'm scared. Would you come with me?
我很怕 你能陪我去吗
Of course.
当然
Sophia.
索菲亚
I was so worried about you.
你可把我担心死了
I've missed you so much.
我很想你
I have to tell you something.
有件事我必须告诉你
Sit down, love.
坐下吧 宝贝
Sit down.
坐下吧
What is it?
什么事
It's about Mom.
是和妈妈有关的
I made her crash.
是我害她撞车的
You didn't mean for it to happen. It was just an accident.
你并不是故意的 那是意外
It was my fault, Daddy.
是我的错 爸爸
Don't say that.
别这么说
I'm so sorry.
我很难过
Forget it.
过去了就算了
Kate.
凯特
We're not doing this.
别说了
I wanted to say thank you.
我只是想向你道谢
I feel like I have a sister again,
我感觉我妹妹又回来了
and I think this only happened because of you.
我想这完全是你的功劳
So, I am more grateful than I can ever say.
我对你的感激之情无法用言语来表达
I just wanted you to know, that's all.
我只是想跟你说这些 没别的了
I should get back.
我该回去了
Hey, um…
嘿
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I just hope we can be a family again.
我只是希望我们可以重新成为一家人
I hope so, too.
我也希望如此
Please, you don't have to go because of me.
听我说 你不必因为我而离开
You should be together, as a family.
你们应该在一起的 你们是一家人
Thank you.
谢谢你
You call me here to talk, and you won't even say anything.
你叫我来说有事要谈 可你一句话都不说
You're back with Hannah. Isn't it?
你跟汉娜复合了 是吗
Yeah.
是
We're gonna try and work things out.
我们会尝试重新在一起生活
And we need you…
我们需要你…
to give us the space to do this.
给我们一点空间
What about me?
那我呢
Look, I don't feel good doing this.
我做这些感觉并不好受
Look, none of this is your fault.
这完全不是你的错
And I'm sorry you got caught up in all of this, yeah?
很抱歉你被牵扯进了这一切 好吗
And I didn't want to lead you on
我并不想误导你
and make it seem as if something was going to happen…
让你以为我们之间能发生什么
when it can't.
我们之间不能
You're supposed to find me irresistible. I mean, not now. I look like shit now.
你该觉得我魅力不可挡才对 我不是说现在 我现在看起来一团糟
No, you don't look like shit.
不 你看起来并没有一团糟
Look, I'm sorry. Yeah?
对不起 好吗
I know I keep saying it but… Please don't touch me.
-我知道我一直说对不起 但… -请不要碰我
I can't sit here and just watch you cry.
我不能坐视不管 看着你哭
Why? Does it make you feel bad?
为什么 这让你觉得难过吗
It does, and I hate it. Good.
-是的 而我讨厌这种感觉 -很好
So, do you want me to go? Yeah.
-你要我离开吗 -是的
No.
不要
I don't know.
我的心很乱
I want to hold you.
我想抱你
Fuck off.
滚开
I want to.
我真的想
Okay.
好吧
瑞贝卡韦伯今晚将在伦敦典礼上
《生物科技雷达》
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 你怎么样
I'm absolutely knackered.
我累得不成人形了
Honestly, it's all good, though. I can't believe he's actually ours.
不过说真的 一切都好 真不敢相信这宝宝是我们的
I wanted to let you know I heard back from NSB.
我想跟你说 我有NSB的回复了
They've confirmed there was a data breach.
他们确认的确有人潜入了数据库
Unless we can prove it was Rebecca, it doesn't help us very much.
除非我们能证明是瑞贝卡干的 否则这对我们没什么帮助
I just got Fabio Silva's call log. I've just forwarded it to you.
我拿到了法比奥席尔瓦的通话记录 刚给你发了过去
Okay. Yep. Got it.
好的 对 收到了
Enjoy your time off. Thanks.
-好好享受假期吧 -谢谢
Can't wait to meet the little man. Let me know how you get on.
-迫不及待想见你儿子了 -有进展通知我
Yeah. Okay. Bye.
好 没问题 再见
This is Rebecca Webb.
我是瑞贝卡韦伯
Leave a messageand I'll get back to you.
有事请留言 我会给您回电
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
How are you? Good to see you.
你好吗 幸会
Nice to see you.
幸会
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表