剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
The boss wants to see you.
上司要见你
You were hacked. It happens.
你的电脑被黑了 这事挺常见的
It was her. Who?
-是她干的 -谁
Rebecca Webb. Oh, come on.
-瑞贝卡韦伯 -不是吧
You don't know that. Oh, she had me hacked.
-你怎么能确定 -她让人入侵了我的电脑
Payback for the memorial service.
她是为了追悼会的事报复我
This whole thing is getting way too personal.
这整件事已经牵扯到太多私人恩怨了
Yeah. She sent a video of me fucking to all my contacts!
废话 她把我做♥爱♥的视频 发给了我所有的联♥系♥人
How do you know it was her? It was just a coincidence?
-你怎么知道是她干的 -难道只是一个巧合
I don't know.
我不清楚
Just… don't do anything stupid.
你…千万不要做任何傻事
What, like kicking the shit out of her? Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.
-比如把她揍个半死 -对 我就是这个意思
You step out of line,
你要是越界了
her lawyers will be the ones screwing you.
就会轮到她的律师把你搞死
Come on, a little black humor.
别这样 一点黑色幽默而已
Oh, you're hilarious, really.
你太风趣了 真的
Did you watch all of it?
你看了整段视频吗
No.
没有
Come on, give me some credit. Christ.
拜托 这么不信任我 真是的
He was my first boyfriend. We were just messing around.
他是我的初恋 我们当时只是在胡闹
I saw. Yeah.
-我看到了 -嗯
Oh, God, it's my dad.
天啊 是我爸打来的
Oh, that is wrong.
这可严重了
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Yeah.
是啊
Hey! Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
What're you doing?
你在干什么
I am bidding on a side table.
我在竞投 想买♥♥张边桌
What's a side table?
边桌是什么
It's a table to go at the side of the sofa.
就是放在沙发旁边的桌子
Has, um, has Megan called again?
梅根有没有再给你打电♥话♥
No, she finally seems to have got the message.
没有 她似乎终于明白我的意思了
You're sure she's gay?
你确定她是同性恋吗
Why would you ask that?
你为什么这么问
It's just, last night, at the party, I just…
就是那天晚上在派对上 我只是…
I saw her flirting with the barman.
我看见她跟那个酒保打情骂俏
I don't know. Maybe she's bi. Did she say she was bi?
-我不清楚 也许她是双性恋 -她说她是双性恋
I didn't get her entire sexual history.
我没来得及了解她的全部性史
Too busy trying to stick her tongue down my throat.
她当时正忙着把舌头伸到我喉咙里
So, she tried to kiss you?
她居然试图跟你舌吻
I already told you.
我跟你说过的
Only 'cause she says she didn't. You've spoken to her?
-只是她说她并没有那样做 -你跟她说过话
She called me. She was upset. She said you was being horrible.
她给我打了电♥话♥ 她很不开心 还说你态度恶劣
Yeah, she turns up outside my work
当然了 她跑到我的办公室外面
and starts harassing me like some kind of crazy stalker!
像个变♥态♥跟踪狂一样骚扰我
She says she's not gay and she didn't make a pass at you.
她说她不是女同 而且也没有给你性暗示
She's lying! Why would she do that?
-她在撒谎 -她为什么要撒谎
Right, so you believe her over me. I don't know what to believe.
-好吧 所以你是信她不信我了 -我不知道该信谁说的话
You should believe me. I'm your wife.
你该相信我 我是你老婆
Why are you so weird about her, man?
天啊 为什么扯到她 你就怪怪的
Did something happen? Did you two have sex or something?
发生什么事了吗 你们俩是不是上过床之类的
What? No. I did not have sex with that woman.
什么 没有 我没跟那女人上♥床♥
Well, something's going on.
这事肯定有内情
She is clearly obsessed with me and she's trying to break us up.
她显然对我痴心妄想 而且她这是想拆散我们
That's what's going on.
这就是内情
Do you think I'm lying?
你觉得我在撒谎
No, I don't want to talk to you. Why?
-不 我不想跟你说话 -为什么
'Cause you don't believe me.
因为你不相信我
Something's going on and you're not telling me.
肯定发生了什么事 可是你不告诉我
You think I'm cheating on you?
你觉得我出轨了
I don't know. Are you?
我不知道 你出轨了吗
She has got into your head with these poisonous little thoughts.
她给你灌输了这些有害的小念头 蒙蔽了你的双眼
No, I just want to know the truth, babe.
没有 我只是想知道真♥相♥而已 宝贝
I did not have sex with her.
我没有跟她乱搞
I am not cheating on you. I would never do that.
我没有对不住你 我绝不会那样做
Well, something's going on and it's scaring me.
反正就是有什么事 这让我很担心
So, please, Hannah, just tell me.
求你了 汉娜 告诉我吧
I don't want you talking to her.
我不希望你再跟她说话
Well… I met up with her.
我跟她见了面
'Cause she wanted to know what was going on and so do I.
是啊 因为她想知道 这到底是怎么回事 我也想知道
You can't see her ever again.
你再也不能见她
Why?
为什么
She wants to break us up.
她想拆散我们
She will say anything. Hannah.
-她什么鬼话都说得出来 -汉娜
She's psychotic! Stop! What's going on?
-她是个疯子 -别说了 你到底是怎么了
You can't see her ever again. Promise me.
你再也不能见她 答应我
Why? I need you to trust me.
-为什么 -我要你相信我
If you don't tell me, I'll see her and ask her.
你不告诉我原因 我就再跟她见面 跟她聊
You can't.
不准你去
I swear to God, I'll go and see her… Mark. Please! Mark! Don't!
-我对天发誓 我会去见她… -马克 求你了 不要
Don't! Don't! Why?
-不要见她 -为什么
She's your match!
她是你的配对
What are you thinking?
你在想些什么
You lied to me.
你骗了我
I did it for us.
我那么做是为了我们
You see, I thought if I knew her and what she was like,
我想着如果我认识她 了解她
I could… be a bit more like her.
我就可以…变得更像她
I thought you'd like it. I already like you.
-我以为你会喜欢的 -我已经喜欢你了
I married you.
我娶了你
What more do you want from me?
你还希望我怎么样
I want to be the one.
我要成为你的唯一真爱
You are. She is.
-你就是啊 -她才是
I would have never taken that test.
我本来是绝不会做那个测试的
Everybody says that. And then they do it and they fall in love.
所有人都这么说 可他们还不都做测试并坠入爱河
I'm already in love. With you.
我已经有心爱的人了 那就是你
How do you feel? I'm furious with you.
-你现在有什么感觉 -我对你很生气
Now that you know she's your match, how do you feel about her?
现在你知道了她是你的配对 你对她有什么感觉
I don't know.
我不知道
You can't tell her.
你不能告诉她
You can't, Mark. You have to promise me.
绝对不能 你必须答应我 马克
Stop.
别说了
It's exhausting.
太让人心累了
Look, man, I'm gonna sleep on the sofa tonight 'cause I…
今天晚上我睡沙发 因为我…
I just can't be around you.
我没办法面对你
Mark, I'm sorry.
马克 对不起
I am sorry.
真的对不起
Where do we keep the spare duvets?
你把备用羽绒被放哪里了
在走廊的柜子里
Um… The cupboard in the hall.
The sheets are on the top shelf.
床单在最顶层的架子上
I'm a stupid, old man.
我是个愚蠢的老头子
You love my daughter?
你爱我女儿吗
Yes.
爱
She told you why she left home?
她跟你说过她离家的原因吗
She told me she didn't have any family.
她跟我说她没有家人
It is my fault.
那都是我的错
I was not a good father.
我不是个好父亲
Honey. Honey, wake up so we can talk.
宝贝 快醒过来 我们要好好谈谈
Everything okay?
还好吗
It's work.
工作电♥话♥
Do you want me to pause it?
你要我暂停一下吗
No, it's fine.
不用 没关系
Rebecca? Are you there?
瑞贝卡 你在吗
Why are you calling me, Fabio?
法比奥 你为什么打电♥话♥给我
So, I read about your friend.
我看到关于你朋友的新闻了
They found his body in the river. It was all over the Internet.
他们在河里找到了他的尸体 网上传得沸沸扬扬的
It's because you're famous now, you know.
因为你现在是大名人了
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Ben told us what you did.
我和马修斯去你的公♥寓♥的时候 本告诉了我们你的所作所为
I think the police would bevery interested.
我觉得警方应该会非常感兴趣
It would be very bad for you.
那会对你非常不利
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表