剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
She has no brothers or sisters, no family.
她没有兄弟姐妹 没有家人
Must be hard for you, seeing her like this.
你看着她现在这个样子 肯定很痛苦
And for you also.
你也肯定很痛苦
I don't know what will happen, but maybe for now, she needs both of us.
我不知道以后会怎样 但也许就现在而言 她需要我们俩
So… you would like to see her?
那…你想看她吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
塞巴斯蒂安
未接来电
Hello?
喂
Hi, Sebastian.
嗨 塞巴斯蒂安
Yes, who's speaking?
是的 您是哪位
Sorry, uh, do you speak English?
抱歉 请问您会讲英语吗
Yes.
会
Um, I'm a friend of Sophia's.
我是索菲亚的朋友
Is Sophia there? Can I talk to her?
索菲亚在吗 我可以跟她说话吗
She's in England.
她在英国
Um, she's in hospital.
她在医院里
What happened? Is she okay?
发生了什么事 她还好吗
She was involved in an accident.
她发生了意外
She's in a coma.
陷入了昏迷
Sorry, how do you know Sophia?
对不起 你是怎么认识索菲亚的
I'm her brother.
我是她哥哥
Not really much of a guard dog.
这看家狗没什么用
You really thought I was stupid enough to keep it here?
你真的以为我会蠢到把它藏在这里
Well, we had to start somewhere.
总得选个地方下手嘛
To be honest, I'm a little bit hurt.
坦白说 我觉得有点受伤
You didn't trust me then. I thought we were friends.
你当时就不信任我 我还以为我们是朋友
Like you were friends with Ben? We both shafted him.
-就像你跟本是朋友一样 -我们俩都欺骗了他
Yeah, but it was more like 80/20. I just sort of went along with it.
是 不过其中八成是你干的 我不过是配合你而已
Because that was easier for you, to let me do all the dirty work.
因为让我来干所有肮脏的事 对你来说更容易
You've always been better at it.
你向来都更擅长此道
Maybe I'm just better at hiding it. I had to be.
也许我只是更擅长隐瞒那些事 我不得不如此
Please, no one forced you to stay. Don't give me the martyr bullshit.
拜托 没有人强迫你留在公♥司♥啊 别把自己当成烈士了
I helped millions of people find love. I made people happy.
我帮助数百万人找到了爱情 我给了人们幸福
Is that what you tell yourself?
你就是这样欺骗自己的
It stopped being about other people a long time ago.
这事在很久以前 就已不再是为了别人
About you. I think it always was.
是为了你 我想一直以来都是为了你自己
You know I can't let you keep that top. Well, it's in a safe place.
-你知道我不能让你留着那件上衣 -它在一个安全的地方
If you don't fuck me over, no one has to know about it.
只要你不搞我 就不会有人知道那件上衣的存在
The thing is, I think that if the police
可问题是 我认为如果警♥察♥
really crank up the pressure, you'll buckle.
真正对你施压 你会扛不住招供
Yeah, well, let's see what happens.
那就只能看情况再说了
I've never really been very comfortable with just seeing what happens.
我向来都不喜欢坐以待毙
No, because you're a control freak.
确实 因为你是个控制狂
People say that like it's an insult.
大家把这个词当成侮辱来用
Be smart. Tell us where it is.
放聪明点 告诉我们那件上衣在哪里
You're not gonna shoot me. I mean, is that… even real?
你不会对我开枪的 那枪是真的吗
Tell us where the top is, we'll let you get on with your evening in peace.
告诉我们那件上衣在哪里 我们就让你安心过你的夜晚
Yeah.
哼
If I tell you where the top is, there's nothing to stop you framing me.
如果我把上衣交出来 我就没有把柄阻止你陷害我了
I've never liked you, you smug little shit.
我从来都不喜欢你 你这自以为是的狗屎
Shoot him. In the head?
-射他 -射脑袋
In the knee.
膝盖
You wouldn't.
你不会的
Self-preservation is a very strong biological instinct.
自保是非常强大的生物本能
You back someone into a corner, they'll do almost anything to survive.
你把别人逼到了绝境 他们为了生存 自然会不惜一切代价
You are so full of shit.
你强词夺理
Last chance. Fuck you.
-最后机会 -去你的
Shoot him.
射他
Seriously?
真的吗
Shoot him in one knee. He'll know we're serious.
射伤他一个膝盖 他就知道我们是认真的了
If he still doesn't give us the top, shoot him in the other knee.
如果他还是不交出上衣 就把另一个膝盖也射穿
Whoa, wait, hold on. Okay, let's just Where's the top?
-慢着 别开枪 好 我们就… -那上衣在哪里
I won't give it to the police. All right? I swear to God.
我不会把它交给警方的 好吗 我对上帝发誓
You don't believe in God.
你不相信上帝
I swear on my mom's life.
我以我妈的性命发誓
I've met her. You find her intensely annoying.
我见过她 你觉得她非常讨人厌
I don't want her to die.
可我也不希望她死啊
Connor! Just Do it.
-康纳 你就… -开枪
Connor, shoot him.
康纳 射他
Rebecca. Now!
-瑞贝卡 -马上开枪
Please. Shoot him!
-求你了 -射他
I'm not shooting him. God…
-我才不要对他开枪 -天啊…
Jesus!
老天爷
If you give that top to the police, I'll have nothing to lose.
如果你把上衣交给警♥察♥ 我就没什么好顾忌的了
I'll pay someone to shoot you who will actually do it.
我会花钱请别人来开枪射你 一个真的会扣扳机的人
Yeah. All right. Just don't screw me.
是 好 你别搞我就行了
I like your house. It's a bit minimalist for me,
我喜欢你的房♥子 在我看来极简主义风格太重
but I bet it gets a lot of natural light.
但我猜这里的自然光很充足
Please, come back when the sun's shining. We'll go for cocktails.
拜托你 太阳高照的时候再回来 我们一起喝鸡尾酒
Maybe I will.
也许我会的
Fucking bitch.
死贱♥人♥
Do you know people who would shoot him, if it comes to it?
你认识在必要的时候 敢开枪射他的人吗
I know people.
我认识一些人
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表