剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
I don't believe that. You know,
我不信
my mom and I actually went to paris once.
我和我妈妈去过一次巴黎
It was supposed to be this, you know, huge cultural event.
本来是一次大型文化之旅
We had this list of maps and museums.
我们把地图和博物馆都列好了
And on our first day there we had a croque monsieur,
旅行第一天我们品尝了一种极其好吃的
which is like this insanely delicious ham-sandwich thing,
火腿三明治之类的法式三明治
which you can find on, like,
几乎每个角落都能找到
every corner, and it became an obsession.
然后我们就迷恋上了
I mean, we were running from stand to stand.
我们从一站跑到另一站
It's-- it's really not that interesting of a story.
其实这故事不怎么有意思
I'm sorry. I honestly didn't hear a word you said.
对不起 你说的一个字我都没有听
All I can think about is kissing you.
脑子里想的 就是亲吻你
I'm sorry. I obviously misread that moment.
对不起 我显然误以为那一刻刚刚好
No-- no, you didn't. It's me.
不 你没有 是我的问题
I just-- I can't. I'm sorry.
我只是 我不能 对不起
No, don't apologize. I'm the one who's sorry.
不用道歉 问题在我
I just thought there was something else going on, that's all.
我只是以为我们之间有些什么
No no no, please don't take this personally.
不不 千万不要在意
It's a really weird time for me.
这段时间真的很奇怪
It's hard to explain.
很难解释清楚
I was at this funeral this morning--
我今早参加了一个葬礼
Wait wait wait, a funeral?
等等 葬礼吗
Who-- who died?
谁死了
This guy I know.
一个我认识的男孩
Look, I probably should have canceled.
我本应该取消这次约会的
I kind of wish you had mentioned it.
我倒是希望你能说一声
I know, I know. It just didn't really seem like the time.
我明白 就是感觉时机不对
It's okay. Yeah, no.
没关系
Um, let's get out of here.
我们走吧
yeah? yeah.
走吧 好
It's weird-- the whole death thing.
死亡这事 很奇怪
It's not easy to process.
不那么容易消化
I mean, one minute you think you're fine and then the next--
前一分钟你还好好的 后一分钟就
Sounds like the voice of experience.
听起来你像是经历过这些
My mom-- five years and it's still hard.
我妈妈 五年过去了仍然很难接受
Was it sudden?
很突然吗
Yeah, you could say that.
是的 可以这么说
She was--
她是
She was murdered.
她是被谋杀的
Oh. oh my god. I'm-- I'm so sorry.
天哪 抱歉
Do they know who did it?
查出凶手了吗
No.
没有
We're still working on figuring that out.
我们仍然在寻找凶手
It's actually kind of one of the reasons why I came back home.
这也是我回来的原因之一
I'm sorry, this turned out to be such a crappy date.
对不起 这次约会实在是太扫兴了
No no, don't say that. I mean, it's--
不 别这么说
It's not-- maybe a little.
不是很糟糕 也许有一点吧
Listen, I don't know how well you knew this guy
我不知道你和这个男孩有多熟
and it's totally none of my business,
而且这不关我的事
but I'm telling you-- do what you need to do.
但我建议你 把你想做的做了
If there's anything unsaid or undone,
任何未说之话 未完成之事
Take care of it.
把你想做的做了
Everyone just keeps telling me to forget about it and move on.
所有人都劝我忘掉过去 继续向前
That's not possible.
这不太可能
I tried and I'm still paying the price.
我试过 但我仍然无法释怀
This has been the best crappy date ever.
这是最棒的一次糟糕的约会
Gabriel?
加比尔
Who is this?
请问是哪位
I'm Chloe.
我是克洛伊
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I think I was the last person to see your brother alive.
我想我是最后一个看到你弟弟的人
Hey, dad Excuse me, I'm working.
爸爸 对不起 我在工作
I just wanted to talk. Not now.
我只是想和你谈谈 现在不行
You should be more careful.
你应该更小心
I certainly wasn't expecting him to be here for any of this.
我可不希望他为这里的任何一件事而来
Tragic.
又一场悲剧
One more innocent victim dead
又一个无辜受害者
because the Mai are still allowed to roam the earth.
因为麦族仍在地球逍遥而死去
You're sure no one saw you coming out of his apartment?
你确定没人看见你从他的公♥寓♥出来吗
I'm sure.
确定
So you just met my brother the night he died?
你在我弟弟死前一夜才认识他吗
Look, I appreciate the fact that you had a love connection,
我很赞许你们曾经有过的美好
but I really don't have time for this right now.
但我现在真的没空听你细说
Wait! It's not your fault.
等等 这不是你的错
How do you know whose fault it is?
你怎么知道是谁的错
They-- they don't even know how he died.
他们都不知道他是怎么死的
Then why does your father blame you?
那为什么你父亲会归咎于你
He blames me for everything.
什么事他都归咎于我
Look, do you even know why Xavier was in San Francisco?
你知道赛维尔为什么会在旧金山吗
He said he came here to be with you.
他说他来这是为了和你在一起
He came here to help me get clean.
他来这是为了帮我戒毒瘾
I was addicted to painkillers--
我对止痛药上瘾
A little too easy to come by at work.
在我的工作中染上这毛病很容易
Then he helped you stop.
然后他是来帮你戒毒的
He was amazing.
他太棒了
He believed even when I didn't.
连我都不相信自己的时候他相信我
My parents think I got him involved in drugs.
我父母以为我带着他吸毒
But that's over?
但是你戒掉了吗
Yeah, I stopped using,
对 我戒掉了
But my access helps me make sure
但是我的通行权限能帮我
that a carton or two occasionally goes missing.
时不时再偷走一两箱
I still have some debts to pay off.
我还有些帐要还
Those guys in the parking lot?
停车场那些人是来要债的吗
I tried to tell them I was done, but they...
我告诉他们我戒了 但是他们
disagreed.
并不相信
I can't believe they did that to you.
真不敢相信他们那样还打你了
All Xavier wanted was for me to get out.
赛维尔就想让我脱离他们
Then you have to stop.
那你就得脱离他们
What do you really want from me?
你到底想让我怎么样
Forgiveness.
宽恕我
I just-- I wish there was something I could have done.
我只是 我希望我能做些什么
Me too.
我也是
You can-- walk away. I mean, I know it'll be hard,
你可以远离毒品 我是说 我知道很难
but I could help you. We could get through this.
但是我能帮你 我们能度过这个难关
Now you sound like my brother.
现在你说话就像我弟弟一样
Look, I wish it was that easy.
听着 我希望事情真的那么简单
I don't think the next time I bring it up,
我想我下次提起这些事
they'll be so understanding.
他们照样不会答应
Gabriel, I'm I know.
加比尔 我 我知道
I know.
我知道
It was nice meeting you, Chloe.
见到你很高兴 克洛伊
Have a good life.
祝你幸福
You can't live his life for him.
你不能替他决定他的生活
He has to make his own decision.
他得自己拿主意
But he wants to stop. He's already done it once.
但是他想戒掉 他已经成功过一回了
I mean, there has to be something I can do.
我是说 一定有什么我可以做的
There's not-- you know, short of taking on a drug ring.
再说了从来都不缺 贩毒集团
I was kidding.
我开玩笑呢
Again, you know,
再说一遍 你知道吗
we had this weird connection,
我们有那种奇妙的联♥系♥
like-- like I could almost see into his thoughts.
就像我能知道他在想什么
Mind control. What?
意念控制 什么
Maybe that's one of your powers. That would be amazing.
可能那也是你的超能力之一 那太棒了
You know, you can make anyone do anything-- like your mom.
你可以让别人去做任何事 比如你妈妈
Do not make me do anything stupid.
别让我做傻事
Like you need help.
好像你不做傻事似的
Wait, I feel something.
等等 我感觉到什么了
It's kind of tingly.
有一种刺痛感
I swear, if I end up on top of a cable car naked,
如果我发现自己赤身裸体站在电车上
I'm gonna be pissed.
我会很生气的
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表