剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
I mean, the only thing that's really changed
真正改变的也就是
is the occasional making out.
偶尔亲热下
I just want a little romance,
我只想浪漫一些
Some excitement,
来点刺♥激♥的
A real date,
真正的约会
Something that-- you know, something that takes planning
来那么个 精心策划过的约会
and maybe a reservation.
甚至需要预约的
We are talking about Paul.
咱说的这可是保罗
I know.
我知道
Maybe you should just tell him.
也许你该自己告诉他呢
Which kind of takes the woo out of wooing.
那岂不是求爱角色反过来了嘛
Take it, take it.
接吧 接吧
Hey.
喂
I just figured out how you beat me at bowling the other night.
我想明白那晚打保龄球你怎么赢我的了
Better hand-eye coordination?
手眼协调能力比你强吗
Good guess, but no. It was the mental game.
猜得好 但不是 那是拼心理呢
90% of bowling is having your head in the right place.
打保龄球 百分之九十是靠清醒的头脑
And where was yours?
你的脑袋当时关注什么呢
Watching you,
光顾看你了
which pretty much made it impossible
于是彻底没法
to focus on anything else.
关注其他东西
Sorry to be such a distraction.
抱歉让你分心了
Did that cross the just-friends line?
那算越过朋友线吗
Teetering on the edge, but you're good.
算擦边了吧 但还可以接受
So I'm hiking Mount Tam tomorrow.
我明天去潭山郊游
Any interest? If we go early.
来吗 早点出发的话就来
I work in the afternoon. Perfect.
下午得上班 太好了
I'll text you in the morning. Okay. Bye.
明早再给发你短♥信♥ 好 再见
Bye.
再见
We're going hiking.
我们要郊游去啦
I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
简直不敢相信我要说出这样的话了
but I am totally jealous of your non-kissable boyfriend.
可我真是羡慕你这个没法接吻的男友
He's not my boyfriend. Yeah, tell it to someone
他不是我男友 是嘛
who hasn't known you since forever.
换个跟你不熟的人去蒙吧
Come dancing with us tonight.
今晚跟我们跳舞去吧
Me and the Mai?
我跟你们麦族人一起吗
You can be our token human. Please?
你可以以人类嘉宾身份登场 去吧
I don't know what those sisters said to you,
我不知道那对姐妹跟你说了什么
but I haven't seen you this happy in weeks.
但你好几个星期都没这么开心过了
You know how they say
这就是传说中的
things get worse before they get better?
先苦后甜
I think I'm finally getting to the better.
我总算要迎来曙光了
Come in.
进来
You have time to grab some dinner tonight?
今晚有空一起吃饭吗
Unfortunately I'm booked.
不好意思 有其他安排了
Close the door. We need to talk.
把门关上 我们得谈谈
That doesn't sound good.
不是什么好事吧
I had to make a few calls,
我打了几通电♥话♥
but I got the university to agree to take you back mid-semester.
终于让大学同意你学期中返校
Why? Why would you do that?
为什么 你为什么要这么做
And how about you start with asking me if I agree?
麻烦您提前征求下我的意见好不好
That would imply that you had a choice.
我并不是给你出选择题
I should never have agreed
我当初就不该
to let you take a semester off to begin with.
同意你休学一学期
I'm not going back. I just got here.
我不回去 我才刚来这里
What exactly are you doing here that you can't do there?
有什么事能在这儿做而不能在大学做呢
Don't they have girls and gyms back east?
东部难道缺美女和健身房♥吗
I'm just working on some stuff, okay? No, it's not okay.
我有自己的事 行吗 不行
Maybe if I thought I saw even the slightest bit of initiative...
我要知道你留在这里的动机的话没准可以
I'm sorry, Brian.
对不起 布莱恩
You're just gonna have to trust me on this. Dad
这事你得相信我 爸爸
This really is for your own good.
这真是为了你好
You leave on monday.
你周一出发
Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
我没事 没事
You really think they'll let us in? How could they not?
你觉得门神会放咱们进去吗 当然
I.D.s It's ok. They're with us.
身份证 没事 她们跟我们一起
Well, I for one love these new friends of yours.
我爱死你这些新朋友了
I wish Jasmine liked them a little better.
但愿贾斯敏也能对她们有点好感
Well, maybe she's just jealous.
可能她只是吃醋了呢
I mean, they did come all this way just to meet you.
我是说 人家毕竟大老远为你而来
So tonight there's no school,
今晚 忘掉学校
no job, no boring Mai history lessons.
工作 和无聊的麦族历史课吧
Tonight you get to be primal.
今晚你可以释放自我
I'm not exactly sure what that means,
我不太确定怎么做到
but I'm willing to give it a try.
不过我愿意一试
Come on.
来吧
Oh my gosh. They're so nice.
天啊 她们人真好
At least try to have a good time.
放松放松吧
I'm here, aren't I?
我来都来了 不是吗
Yeah, acting like a chaperone.
怎么看着像个监护人呢
Sometimes chloe just needs a friend.
有时克洛伊需要的只是朋友
Okay, totally hydrated and ready to go back in.
补充好水分 可以回去继续跳了
I'll catch up. I need to find out
马上来 我先去看看
what trouble nikki is getting into.
妮奇什么个情况
Okay.
好
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
She's young and impressionable.
她年轻易受影响
That should make things easier,
行动难度应该会大大降低
but we need to get her alone.
但得趁她单独的时候
You didn't make a mess, did you?
你没又闯祸吧
No more than usual.
和以往一样
Two minutes to spare.
提前两分钟到家
I'm impressed.
不错呀
Have a good time?
玩的开心吗
Oh, the best. Exhausted. Going to bed.
完美 我累了 先睡了
Not so fast.
慢着
What?
怎么了
New dress? You like?
新衣服 喜欢吗
Wish there was a little more of it.
盼着你多跟我说说呢
Mom, do not prude out on me.
妈妈 别跟我绕圈子啦
I'm not. I just feel like I dozed off
我没 只是觉得我一觉醒来
and missed five to 10 years of your life.
错过了你成长的五到十年
Are those my shoes?
那是我的高跟鞋吗
In my defense, they match perfectly.
我来辩解一下 这鞋跟衣服很搭
Where exactly were you?
你到底去哪儿了
Dancing. Swerve-- it's a club on Folsom.
去福尔森街一个夜♥总♥会♥跳舞了
So you went clubbing?
你去夜♥总♥会♥了
And you assume that was covered
你觉得出门这区区两个字
under the broadly-defined "Just out"?
包含了这项活动吗
I was with Jasmine and her friends, like I said.
我确实是跟贾斯敏和她朋友们在一起
It was fine. We had a good time.
没关系 我们玩的挺好
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
But I really am tired,
我实在累了
so if it's okay, I'm gonna crash.
你没意见的话 我要睡了
Crash away.
睡吧
You really do look beautiful.
你看起来很漂亮
Thanks.
谢啦
'Night. 'Night.
晚安 晚安
Does "Hannah Hannity held on tight"
你觉得"汉娜·哈尼蒂手抓紧"
mean anything to you?
这话耳熟吗
Uh, yes.
嗯
Hang on. Give me a minute.
等等 我想想
"As the red and gold cable car started its flight."
"红金电缆车飞上天"
Where in the world did that come from?
你从哪儿蹦出这么句话
It just popped into my head.
突然一瞬间就想到了
What is it?
这话是什么意思
Well, it's from those stories you and your dad made up together--
这句话出自你和你♥爸♥一起编的故事
"Hannah Hannity and her magic cable car."
"汉娜·哈尼蒂和她的魔法电缆车"
Dad made it up?
爸爸编的吗
God, you couldn't have been more than
你当时可能
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表