剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
You should at least see him with his shirt off.
你至少应该看看他裸上身
Fine. That just leaves kitty hat.
好吧 还剩那个猫帽男
Brian. And he is a definite yes.
他叫布莱恩 而且超正
Okay, birthday girl. I'll get this.
好了小寿星 我来请吧
So what do you think of if the four of us
你觉得咱们四个
maybe went on a double date sometime?
哪天去四人约会怎么样
You, me, Brian and Paul?
你 我 布莱恩和保罗吗
Yeah. Would that be weird?
是的 会很怪异吗
Okay, first of all, I don't even know
首先 我都不确定
if I'm ever gonna see him again.
是否还会见到他
And second of all, yeah, it'd be weird.
其次 真的会很怪异
But I still want to go.
但我还是愿意去的
I'm really happy for you and Paul.
我真心为你和保罗感到高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
And Chloe, try not to wrestle
克洛伊 回家路上尽量
too many bad guys on your way home.
别放倒太多坏男人
I'll try.
我尽量
Hey, spare any change?
妞 有零钱吗
Uh no, sorry.
没有 抱歉
Well, maybe something else then?
那别的也行
Help! Let go of me!
救命 放开我
Get off me! Bitch.
放开我 臭婊♥子♥
What'd you do to me?
你对我做了什么
Stay away from me!
离我远点
Okay, clearly "Two seconds" doesn't...
显然"两秒钟"不
Chloe, are you okay?
克洛伊 你还好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Are you sure?
确定吗
Yeah, I'm sorry for coming home so late.
抱歉我回来晚了
Okay, it's okay, kiddo. It's your birthday.
没事 宝贝儿 今天是你生日
You get a couple free passes.
有生日特权嘛
Thanks.
谢谢
Um, I'll be in my room if you need me, okay?
我在房♥间里 有事儿叫我
Uh, Chloe? What?
克洛伊 什么事儿
I've been staring at this thing since 5:00.
我从五点开始就一直盯着这个
You think maybe you could blow out a few candles
你能不能吹几根蜡烛呢
So that I could have a piece?
这样我也能来一块
It's beautiful. Mmhmm.
好漂亮 当然
Vanilla? Like I just met you.
香草味的吗 又不是第一天认识你
No singing. I'm not the singer.
不唱生日歌♥ 我又不是歌♥手
That was your dad's-- no singing.
都是你老爸唱 不唱就不唱
Mom, it's okay.
妈妈 没事儿的
He left over 10 years ago. I'm good.
他都离开10年了 我习惯了
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I love cake.
我超爱蛋糕
So in a not-snooping, not-judging way,
不是我爱打听也不是做妄下评判
I noticed that you came home a little late last night.
我注意到你昨晚回家晚了一点点喔
Did you and your posse Don't say "Posse."
你和你那团伙 能不能别说"团伙"
Rat pack-- do something special?
那就鼠帮 你们做什么特别的事了吗
Yeah, actually, we did.
没错 还真有
Uh, we went dancing and I met a boy. Oh!
我们去跳舞 我认识了个男孩 噢
Do not cry, squeal or hug me.
别哭 别叫 也别抱我
Okay.
好吧
And I met another one today at work.
我今天上班的时候又认识一个
He was... nice.
他很 好
That's it? That's all you're gonna give me?
没了吗 拿这么点东西应付我
Well, I mean, that's kind of everything.
差不多就是这样子
I'm sensing there's more to this story.
我觉得还有内♥幕♥呀
And you don't seem very excited.
而你好像也没那么兴奋
No no, I'm excited. I just--
不不 我很兴奋 只是
I have a lot going on right now.
被一些事情烦恼着
What do you have going on?
小屁孩有什么好烦恼的
Chloe?
克洛伊
Do you know anything about my birth parents?
你对我的生父生母了解多少
Damn it, chloe,
我靠 克洛伊
You're not gonna cut me a break, are you?
就不能让我消停会儿吗
No no, relax, this is not a door-slammy,
别 别紧张 这又不是悲剧里
"You're not my real mother" moment.
"你不是我亲妈"那种桥段
I'm just curious. I swear.
就是好奇而已 我发誓
Well, you already know everything that I know,
但我知道的你基本也清楚
which is pretty much nothing.
基本没什么可说的
No papers, no records?
没有文书也没有记录吗
Things were chaotic. Ukraine was a new country.
以前很乱的 乌克兰又是个新国家
Your dad was working over there
你老爸在那儿工作
when he saw you in an orphanage
在一家孤儿院见到了你
and fell in love.
然后就爱上你了
But how did he get me out of the country?
可他怎么把我带出那个国家的
I mean, that doesn't even make sense.
一点都没道理
What?
什么
I think-- I think money may have changed hands.
我想 可能花了些钱吧
Whoa dad stole me? No.
天呐 爸爸把我偷出来的吗 不
No. That's just how things were done.
不 只是用了些办法而已
But he didn't even want to know where I was from or how--
可他都不想知道我是哪儿来的吗
No. Your father wasn't a big fan of questions.
不 你♥爸♥爸可没你这种好奇心
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I wish I knew the answers too.
我也希望我知道答案
Thanks for the cake.
谢谢你的蛋糕
Sure.
客气
Mom?
妈妈
Yeah?
怎么了
I love you.
我爱你
Implied.
我知道
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Paul loves vintage rock tees,
保罗喜欢复古摇滚T恤
But his mom won't let him wear them to school.
可他妈不许他穿那些上学
I don't know if I should get something a little bit more--
我不知道是不是该买♥♥点更
Amy, I've known Paul my whole life.
艾米 我认识保罗好多年了
Not in the mood for information.
现在对他的消息没兴趣
Okay, what is the matter with you?
你到底怎么回事儿
Did you take a header into the trash bin?
脑子进水了吗
Oh, and do not tell me you can fly
别告诉我你会飞
Because if you do, I will have you committed.
因为如果你会 我会让你飞给我看
Amy, I can't fly. That would just be weird.
艾米 我不会飞 那很奇怪好不好
Did you even call club boy like we planned?
你有没有按计划打给夜店男孩
Okay, you planned.
那是你的计划而已
Don't give me that look. She's helping me.
别那么看我 她在帮我选
I'm gonna buy something.
我会买♥♥东西的
I've heard that before.
说的跟真的似的
Amy, look, I don't know what's going on with me lately.
艾米 我不知道我最近是怎么了
I mean, nothing makes sense. Yesterday I was so alive.
一切都说不通 昨天我还活蹦乱跳
Is that your phone?
那是你的电♥话♥吗
Amy?
艾米
No no no, amy, what are you doing?
别别别 艾米 你要干什么
calling Xavier. Amy, no, give me the phone.
给赛维尔打电♥话♥ 艾米 别 把电♥话♥还我
Amy, no no no!
艾米 别别别
It's ringing, it's ringing. Here.
通了 通了 给你
Message. Oh oh, hi!
语♥音♥信箱 噢 你好啊
It's chloe. We met the other night.
我是克洛伊 我们昨晚见过
Call me. Bye. Never do that again.
打电♥话♥给我 再见 以后别这么做了
I hate you.
恨死你了
I love you.
爱死你了
Whatever.
随便你
Seriously?
你确定吗
You closing early?
这么早就要关门吗
Kitty hat.
猫咪帽子来了
Yes.
是啊
Now how am I supposed to indulge my quirky headwear fetish?
我现在怎么才能满足自己那奇特的恋帽癖
You know, I'm sorry. I should have warned you
我真是抱歉 我应该提醒你的
this happens a lot.
这事儿常有
Well, just know I'd planned on doing, like
我本来打算
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表