剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Nine Lives of Chloe King"
《九命美少女》前情提要
I want to do something dangerous, different.
我想做点儿冒险的事 与众不同的
Dance with me. Sure.
跟我跳舞 当然
I am Brian. Chloe.
我叫布莱恩 我是克洛伊
What the hell are you?
你们到底是谁
You mean what the hell are we?
你应该说 我们到底是谁
We are Mai.
我们是麦族人
What happens if we kiss?
如果接吻了会怎么样
Paralysis,death...
瘫痪 死亡
Sometimes paralysis and death.
有时候会先瘫痪再死亡
I found the girl. Kill her...
我找到那姑娘了 杀了她
as many times as you have to.
能杀几次就杀几次
Goodbye, Chloe.
拜拜 克洛伊
爱你的 克洛伊
快回家吧 我需要你
Alek.
艾里克
I...
我
I could killed you.
我能杀了你
Do you really want to die again?
你真想再死一次吗
Don't be so careless about your lives.
别对你的命这么不在乎
Bye mum, I'm leaving.
拜拜 妈 我走了
Chloe, do not walk out that door without eating something.
克洛伊 不吃早餐不许出门
So, Chloe, are you--
克洛伊 你
No, this is what I get for not making you breakfast.
不 这是对我没给你做早饭的报复吗
Go. Love you.
走吧 我爱你
Seriously implied.
真是敷衍了事
I can't believe you really died.
不敢相信你真死过一回
I know.
我知道
And I keep trying to convince myself that it didn't happen. But...
我一直在努力说服自己这些都没发生过 但
Okay, come on.
好了 走吧
What?
怎么了
Let me see them again. Please?
让我再看一眼 求你了
I swear, last time.
保证最后一次
No. Fine, I don't know what your problem is.
不行 好吧 真不懂你有什么可烦的
If was me, I'd be swishing all over the place.
要是我的话 我早就到处乱挥爪子
Believe me, I so wish they were yours to swish.
相信我 我特希望这爪子是你的
Why do you have to keep looking at this like it's some big negative?
你为什么总是把这个当做很不好的事
Okay, yeah, I could see how the knife-wielding assassin
好吧 我知道乱舞爪子谋杀这事
might make you feel that way,
可能让你会这么想
but still, you're like a superhero.
但就算这样 你也好像超级英雄
More like a superfreak.
更像超级怪物
You are not a freak.
你不是怪物
As my dads always say,
就像我爸说的那样
what makes you different makes you special.
与众不同才能凸显你独特的气质
Running, jumping, claws, super hearing--
跑 跳 利爪 顺风耳
kind of beyondthe realm of special.
你都已经不能用特殊来形容了
Paul, not helping.
保罗 你的话完全没帮助
But I am. I truly think it's amazing.
但是我真觉得这能力特别神奇
At least one of us does.
谢谢你安慰我
Though the claws are kind of cool.
不过那爪子是挺帅的
See? She thinks it's amazing too.
看见了吧 她也觉得这很神奇
She didn't say that.
她没这么说
Do you have night vision?
对了 你有夜视能力吗
I bet you do.All cats can see in the dark.
我打赌你有 所有的猫夜里都能看见东西
I'll keep you posted.
到时候我会通知你的
Oh, here's a question--
我有一个问题
I don't know what it is, but I beg you keep it to yourself.
我不知道你想问什么 但我求你别问了
So what am I supposed to do?
那我应该怎么样呢
Ignore it? Forget it ever happened?
忽略吗 假装什么也没发生
Yes.
是的
Some things you just can't forget.
只是有些事你无法忘记
Do not.
你俩省省吧
Chloe.
克洛伊
I know one thing I'll never be able to forget.
有一件事我永远无法释怀
I just feel so guilty.
我充满罪恶感
I wish there was something I could do.
如果我能做点什么的话
Do not do this.
别再想了
You can't keep beating yourself up. It wasn't your fault.
别再折磨自己了 不是你的错
I kissed him and now he's dead.
我吻了他 然后他死了
Kind of sounds like my fault.
怎么想都是我的错
Just because Alek and Jasmine said that's what happened?
就因为艾里克和贾斯敏的话
Besides, even if it's true--
再说了 即使他们说的是真的
which I am not saying it is--
我并不是说这就是事实
but if it is--though probably not--
就算是真的 虽然 很可能不是
it's not like you even knew it was in the realm of remote random possibility.
你根本无法预计可能性这么低的事
Not one of those things they bring up in Sex Ed,
这事儿性教育课也没提到过
and I would know.
要不然我肯定知道
Thanks.
谢谢
It's just-- it's gonna be hard to accept.
虽然很难接受
He was--
只可惜
he was a really nice guy.
他真的是一个好男孩
Let's go. We're gonna be late for school.
咱们走吧 上学快迟到了
You're actually worried about missing homeroom?
你还用担心错过上课呀
Superpowers are completely wasted on you.
超能力在你身上绝对是浪费
Look, I just want to let you know that if anything happens to Chloe,
听着 告诉你如果克洛伊有什么不测
you are answering to me.
我唯你是问
Hey, don't you walk away from me.
你能不能不躲着我
Don't talk to me about Chloe.
别跟我说克洛伊的事儿
We're doing everything we can to keep her safe.
我们会尽全力保护她
I spent the last two nights on rooftops watching over her
我已经连续两晚在她家的屋顶上守着
and Jasmine took a knife in her back trying to protect her.
贾斯敏为了保护她背上都受了一刀了
Not that you even asked,
就算你不说
but she's doing better.
她也会平安无事的
Tell her I say hi.
帮我问候她
If you really want to help your friend,
你真想帮你的朋友吗
tell her to stop being such a fool.
告诉她别再像个傻子似的
Someone is out there trying to kill her.
有个人一直在暗中想杀了她
She shouldn't be at school.
她不应该再来学校了
She just wants a normal life.
她只想要平静的生活
Well, then tell her to get used to disappointment.
那你就告诉她 让她失望了
I just--
我只是
I don't want to see her get hurt, okay?
我不想看到她受伤害 好吗
I promise I'll do everything in my power
我保证 我会拼尽全力
to make sure that doesn't happen.
确保她不受到任何伤害
Thank you.
谢谢
So is it really true that you can't kiss humans?
所以是真的吗 你不能亲吻人类
That's a good question.
这个问题问的好
Should we find out?
你想知道答案吗
No, that isn't why I was ask--
我不想知道 我就随口问问
Just remember,
你要记得
I'm watching you.
我会盯着你的
I know,
我知道
though usually you're watching my ass.
尽管你一般都是盯着我的屁♥股♥
Oh, that is ridiculous.
这话说得真好笑
Don't worry, I won't tell your boyfriend.
别担心 我不会跟你男朋友说的
You know they actually make little sticky guns that do this?
你知道别人都是用打价枪来干这活的吧
This is vintage. Stickers are for used clothes.
这是老古董了 标签是给二手衣服用的
What's the difference?
有什么不同吗
A 40% markup. Keep writing.
有百分之四十的差价呢 继续写
Can I help you?
有什么能帮您的吗
Uh, you can, actually.
当然
The other day I met a girl in here,
之前我在这里遇到一个女孩
and one thing sort of let to another
彼此认识了一下
and we ended up getting coffee together.
后来我们一起去喝咖啡
We hung out for at least an hour.
我们俩一起待了至少有一个小时
Almost two. Almost two.
差不多两小时 差不多两小时
And I occasionally tried that thing with my eyes...
我偶尔想对她使几个眼神
And she occasionally did that.
她偶尔也对我抛个媚眼
And then she gave me that smile.
然后她冲我微微一笑
Now here's the part you can help me with--
现在说你有什么可以帮我的
the last thing I said to her was,
我跟她说的最后一句话是
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表