剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "the Nine lives of Chloe King".
《九命美少女》前情提要
You have to learn to control your gifts.
你必须要学会利用你的天赋
Happy pre-birthday!
提前祝你生日快乐
No singing.
不唱生日歌♥
I'm not the singer. That was your dad's
我又不是歌♥手 都是你老爸唱
He left over 10 years ago.
他都离开10年了
I'm good.
我习惯了
My mom supposedly was killed in a mugging that went bad,
据说我妈妈是一起抢劫案情况恶化时被杀的
But parts of it just never made sense to me.
可是我一直觉得这死因站不住脚
Now I'm here
所以就回来了
and I'm staying till I figure it out.
不查个水落石出我不会离开
I know this isn't the life you were expecting.
我明白这跟你理想中的生活差距有点大
It's not all bad.
这日子也不算太赖
The whole world is coming for you.
人在江湖 身不由己
Then let it come.
那就放马过来吧
Hi. Can I help you find anything?
我能帮你挑些什么吗
Just looking.
我先看看
You have so many cute things.
你这里漂亮的衣服真多
Is this your store?
这是你的店吗
No, I just work here.
不是 我只是在这里打工
I love this.
我喜欢这件
I know, right? I totally covet it.
没错 我也很想要
Then you should get it. It's perfect for you.
那你应该把它拿下 很适合你
Not exactly my style
不太像我的风格
and no place to wear it, so
也没合适的场合穿它 所以
How old are you?
你多大了
Hmm, you seem older.
你看起来比较成熟
Nope, just 16.
没有 才16岁
I remember 16-- so many changes.
我记得我16岁时改变了很多
Chemistry?
化学
Yeah. You're not really supposed to be back there.
是的 你最好别到里面去
We're actually getting ready to close.
我们准备关门了
And I still have so many questions.
但我还有很多问题想问
You weren't born here, were you, Chloe?
你不是在这里出生的 对吧克洛伊
How do you know my name?
你怎么会知道我的名字
Everybody knows who you are.
所有人都知道你是谁
We just flew 6,000 miles to meet you.
我们刚刚从6000英里外的地方飞过来看你
Well, you've met me. Now I think you should go.
那么你们见到我了 我觉得你们该走了
Nikki was right
妮奇说的没错
This would look perfect on you.
这件非常适合你
There are parades every day.
那里每天都有游♥行♥活动
I think I danced for 24 hours straight.
我觉得我连续跳了24小时
I've always wanted to go to carnival.
我一直想去参加嘉年华
Come next year. You can stay with us.
明年过来吧 你可以跟我们待在一起
Our parents would love to meet you.
我们父母见到你一定会很开心
I wonder if there's a world that exists
只有出现奇迹
where my mom would even consider that possibility.
我妈妈才会同意
What?
怎么了
So is it true that you were raised by humans?
你是被人类抚养长大的 是真的吗
Just one,
单亲
and she is about as human as it gets.
她一直以来都是人类
There's something so perfect about that.
那真是太好了
And no one back home will believe it.
我们那边没有人会相信的
I still can't believe I actually talking to the uniter.
我还是不敢相信我在跟统一者谈话
Your life must be amazing.
你的人生一定很丰富多彩
If by amazing you mean nonstop training,
如果你的丰富多彩指的是无止尽的训练
Mai history lessons and people trying to kill you,
学习麦族史而且还有人想暗♥杀♥你
Then you're right-- super glamorous.
那么你就说对了 超级丰富
Well, that is going to change, at least while we're in town.
很快就不会这样了 至少当我们来到这里时
You need to learn how to party the Mai way.
你只需要学习怎样按照麦族的方式参加派对
And maybe we can start with a little dancing.
或许我们应该从跳舞学起
How's tomorrow for you?
明天怎么样
Chloe, we were supposed to meet a half-hour ago.
克洛伊 我们约好半小时前见面的
Look.
看
Sorry, I figured you all have mai-dar
对不起 我以为你们有麦达[麦族雷达]
or something like that.
之类的东西呢
Lilah and Nikki, this is Jasmine.
莱娜 妮奇 这是贾思敏
Jasmine. Lilah and Nikki.
贾思敏 莱娜和妮奇
They're from brazil.
她们是从巴西来的
Valentina's daughter?
万伦蒂娜的女儿
Do you all know each other?
你们都相互认识吗
Just by reputation.
她名气比较大
You didn't tell anyone you were coming.
你们没跟任何人说要来
And ruin the surprise?
破坏惊喜了吗
But it seems we got here just in time.
不过看起来我们来得很是时候
This girl's been having no fun at all.
这女孩看起来一来也不快乐
Well, we have been dealing with an unwanted visitor or two.
我们一直在对付一两个不速之客
It'll be nice to do something teenagery again.
能让我重新参加些青少年的活动真的很棒
They're taking me dancing tomorrow night.
她们打算明晚带我去跳舞
Come, please. It'll be fun.
一起来吧 拜托了 会很好玩的
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会错过的
Really?
真的吗
Uh, that's great. I was so ready to beg.
太好了 我还打算求你呢
So tomorrow then.
那就定明天了
This city won't know what hit them.
这座城市要嗨翻了
Can't wait.
迫不及待了
You ready? Yeah.
好了吗 好了
I'll be right there. okay.
我马上过去 好的
What are you really doing here?
你们来这到底想做什么
The uniter belongs to all of us.
统一者属于我们所有人
Why should you have her all to yourself?
为什么她只能跟你在一起呢
不安全 我也爱你
现在还不能回家
Chloe, are you home?
克洛伊 你在家吗
Whoa, exploding closet.
天啊 衣柜爆♥炸♥了
Hope no one was hurt.
希望没有人受伤
A few minor casualties.
少数人受伤
But it's official-- I truly have nothing to wear.
但是说真的 我真的没衣服穿了
Clearly.
太好了
Going someplace special?
准备去什么特别的场合吗
Just out with Jasmine and a couple of friends.
只是跟贾思敏还有两个朋友
Any of these friends named Brian or Alek?
这两个朋友里有叫布莱恩或者艾里克的吗
Try Lilah and Nikki. They're from Brazil.
是莱娜跟妮奇 她们是巴西来的
So no Amy?
没有艾米吗
No. She doesn't really know anyone
没有 她跟这些人不认识
and I didn't want her to feel
我也不想让她感觉到
Oh, it's okay. Not judging, just asking.
没问题 没有批评的意思 只是问问
And it sounds like fun.
听起来挺有趣的
Mom, I was thinking
妈妈 我在想
Not that I like to discourage thinking, but
我不反对你有想法 但是
Midnight just so screams 15.
规定午夜前回家只对15岁的孩子有效
Ah, and what does 16 sound like these days?
那16岁又怎么样呢
1:00 has a nice ring to it.
1点比较合适
12:30 and we'll see how it goes.
12点半 不然你懂的
Best mom ever.
世上最好的妈妈
I never get tired of hearing that.
我最喜欢听这句
That one looks nice.
那件看起来不错
Hannah Hannity held on tight
当金红色缆车开动的时候
As the red and gold cable car started its flight..."
汉娜·哈尼蒂抓得很紧
Aah! Don't do that.
别这样
Something's wrong.
有些不对
With who?
谁
With you and Paul. You're totally frustraed about something.
你跟保罗 你肯定因为什么事情很沮丧
No, I'm not. Everything's
没有 全部都
Oh my god, you did not just do that freaky
天啊 你不会那么变♥态♥吧
I-know-what-people-are- feeling thing on me.
在我身上用读心术吗
No, I'm just your friend.
不是 我是你的好朋友
And I'm not wrong, am I?
我没说错 对吧
You know how we went from friends to more than friends?
你知道我们是怎么从朋友升级为情侣的吗
Well, sometimes there's a little bit too much friends
有时还是很像朋友
and not enough more than.
不太像情侣
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表