剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on the "Nine Lives Of Chloe King".
《九命美少女》前情提要
I can't believe you really died. I know.
我不敢相信你真死了一次 我知道
One more innocent victim dead because the Mai
又一个无辜的受害者死亡了
are still allowed to roam the earth.
因为麦族依然在这世上逍遥法外
I kissed him, and now he's dead. It kinda sounds like my fault.
我吻了他 他就死了 听起来像是我的错
You're sure no one saw
你确定没人看见你
you coming out of his apartment? I'm sure.
从他的公♥寓♥出来吗 我肯定
All I can think about is kissing you.
我现在只想吻你
I have so many questions.
我有太多的疑问
I still don't know how all this works.
我还是不知道这是怎么回事
I'll answer any questions you have,
我会回答你所有的问题
but you can't keep seeing that guy. Brian?
但是你不能再跟那家伙见面 布莱恩
Alek.
艾里克
Hey, Chloe.
克洛伊
Hope I didn't startle you.
希望我没吓到你
What are you doing here? I could have killed you.
你在这做什么 我差点杀了你
Not likely.
不太可能
You do seem a little tense.
你看起来的确有点紧张兮兮的
Deranged psycho killer still after me,
一个走火入魔的神经病在追杀我呢
so yeah, maybe a little.
或许有点吧
I can help you relax.
我可以帮你放松
No?
不要吗
Don't say I didn't offer. What do you want?
到时别说是我不肯帮忙 你来干嘛
I thought I just made that fairly clear.
我刚不是说的很清楚了吗
But you do have a million questions about being Mai.
但是你还有很多的关于麦族的问题想要问吧
Well, they're about to be answered.
谜底即将揭晓
By you? God, no.
你来揭晓 天啊 不是
Our illustrious leader is back. She wants an audience.
我们杰出的领导回来了 她想见你
With me?
见我
Chloe, there's some groceries in the car.
克洛伊 车上还有些杂货
Can you give me a hand?
你能帮忙去拿下吗
I'll take that as a no.
我就当作这是拒绝吧
She wants to see me now now? I can't go out tonight.
她现在就想见我 我今晚不能出去
If it's easier for you, I'm sure she could just come here.
如果你方便的话 我肯定她也可以来这
No, that is definitely not happening.
不 这绝对不可行
My mom would freak. Oh, I don't know.
我老妈会被吓坏的 我不知道
My freak meter is fairly high.
我可没那么容易被吓坏
But there are limits.
但还是有个限度
Mom, hi.
老妈
This is Alek.
这是艾里克
We go to school together.
我们一块儿上学
Alek, this is my mom.
艾里克 这是我老妈
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
Uh, we were just studying.
我们刚在学习呢
Yeah, I got that from all the books.
没错 看看这些书就知道了
He was just going.
他刚要走
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
You're home early.
你提前回来了
I love you. Call me later, if you need me.
我爱你 需要我就给我打电♥话♥
That's not serious talk face, is it?
你不是又想说什么吧
I'm afraid she's back.
恐怕是的
You want it standing or sitting. Neither.
你是想站着还是坐着 都不想
Not an option. Sitting.
没那个选项 坐吧
You're growing up. I get that.
你长大了 我明白
This one has a preamble?
还得来个开场白吗
Chloe. Sorry.
克洛伊 抱歉
And I'm all for it, you know, pro growing up.
我都懂 长大嘛
Can't stop it even if I wanted to,
我想拦也拦不住
But that means some things are gonna have to change.
但是这意味着我们需要一些调整
Now I'm not saying that I don't trust you.
我不是说我不信任你
Mom, I told you last night, it was nothing.
妈 我昨晚跟你说了 什么事都没发生
And that may be true,
或许你讲的是实话
but I think we need a new house rule.
但是我想我们需要一条新房♥规
No boys in your bedroom when I'm not home.
我不在家的时候 不能让男孩子进你的卧室
Alek is not my boyfriend.
艾里克不是我的男朋友
He's really not even a friend.
他连朋友都算不上
And Brian? No no no.
那布莱恩呢 不不不
Brian-- Brian and I are--
布莱恩 布莱恩和我
Believe me when I tell you,
请相信我
you do not have to worry.
你根本不用担心
Nothing is or will be happening ever.
永远都不会发生什么大事
Now that I don't believe.
这个我可不相信
No boys in my room. Got it. Are we done?
男生不准进我卧室 明白 完了吗
Oh, we're not done. I don't recognize that face.
还没完 你那个表情什么意思
This is "My little girl's becoming woman
是说"我女儿长大成人了
and I'm afraid of losing her" look.
我很怕失去她"
She's not going anywhere.
她哪儿都不会去的
Now we're done and you can go.
现在我们完事了 你可以走了
Right after you put your dishes in the dishwasher.
把盘子放到洗碗机里再走
Oh, so close.
一点也不饶人啊
Chloe, what's wrong? I think he's following me.
克洛伊 怎么了 我觉得他在跟踪我
The scar-faced freak, he's back.
那个变♥态♥刀疤脸 他回来了
I was watching. I didn't see anyone following you.
我在观察呢 没看到有人跟踪你
Wait. That was you?
等等 是你在跟踪
Yeah, someone is always with you, Chloe.
没错 总有个人会跟着你 克洛伊
Next time you might want
下次记得跟我打个招呼
give me a "Hey Chloe, up here".
比如"克洛伊 我在这"
But thanks.
但还是谢谢了
So how's your shoulder?
你的肩膀怎么样了
All better.
痊愈了
Look, Jasmine Truly, I'm fine.
贾斯敏 真的 我没事了
You know you have to come see us tonight, right?
你知道你今晚得过来跟我们见面 对吧
Honestly, I don't think I'm ready for it.
说实在的 我觉得我还没准备好
Do not make me throw the whole knife-shoulder thing in your face.
别逼我非让你报恩
Trust me. It'll make your life and mine a lot easier.
相信我 这会让你和我都好过一些
If you don't come to her, my mom will definitely come to you,
如果你不去找她 我妈妈绝对会来找你
and nobody wants that.
谁都不想那样
Your mom?
你妈妈
She's the leader of the Mai?
她是麦族人的领导人吗
Just of all the Mai here in San Francisco.
只负责所有在旧金山的麦族人
Okay, that's a little better.
好吧 那样好些
Alek made her sound kind of scary.
艾里克把她说的好像很吓人
Who says she's not?
谁说不是了
Uh, Jasmine?
贾斯敏
You've gotta let me come tonight.
你今晚一定要让我去
I don't really think this is a plus one kind of thing.
我想这不是个还能带一个人去的活动
I bet there's gonna some kind of big induction ceremony,
我打赌肯定有一个盛大的介绍仪式
you know, with torches and chanting.
有火炬和诵经之类的
No torches. No chanting.
没有火炬 也没有诵经
Jasmine would have told me, right?
要有的话贾斯敏会告诉我的 对吗
Why do you think she wants to see you?
你说她为什么想见你啊
I bet you have to prove that you're the Uniter.
我猜你得证明你就是统一者
I'd be happier if she proved I wasn't.
如果她证明我不是就好了
Or maybe you have to fight her in a death match.
或者你有可能得和她进行生死决斗
Or maybe they're gonna kill you,
或者他们可能会杀了你
see if you can come back to life.
然后看你能不能复活
Paul, seriously, I'm stressed out enough
说真的 保罗 我已经很紧张了
without you going all graphic novel on me.
你不用再拿恐怖小说来吓我
Alek, dude, you gotta hook me up.
艾里克 伙计 你得帮我介绍下
Can I go too? Go where?
我能也去吗 去哪
You know, to see your lair.
你知道的 去看看你们的巢穴
My lair?
我的巢穴吗
Why don't you just take out an announcement in the school paper?
你为什么不在校报上发份公告呢
He asked what I was doing tonight.
他一直问我今晚要干什么
That was a no, right?
那是不同意 对吗
Yeah, that was a no.
对 是不同意
What about tonight?
今晚怎么了
You're supposed to help me rehearse, remember?
你应该帮我排练 还记得吗
She's going to meet the mysterious
她要去见 神秘的
and leather-clad leader of the Mai.
尊贵的麦族领袖
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表