剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
"Can we do this again sometime?"
我们下一次还能约出来吗
But I don't quite remember what she said back.
但我不太记得她怎么回答我了
She said she'd really like that.
她说她很乐意
You're right. She said that.
没错 她就是这么说的
Man, I love it when dates are prenegotiated.
我喜欢把约会提前计划好
Really?
你说真的吗
Ah! What can you tell me about
你能给我介绍一下
this fine circa-1980s polyester jacket for $120?
这件卖♥♥一百二十块的八十年代的夹克吗
It's vintage.
这是老古董了
It's nice.
挺好看的
You called me but you didn't leave a message.
你打给我 但怎么不给我留言
I'll give you either, A, I panicked
我给你两个选项 A 我太紧张了
or, B, I just really wanted to hear your voice on your message.
B 我想听你在语♥音♥回复里的声音
I kind of like both options.
我两个都想选
So seriously,
说真的
would you like to have coffee with me again?
你愿意再和我去喝杯咖啡吗
Yes. Seriously, I would.
没问题 说真的 我愿意
Good good.
很好
So what time will lady longlegs let you out?
长腿阿姨什么时候让你走呢
Do you have anything slightly less flammable, seriously?
你们有什么不易燃的衣服吗
You're getting me in so much trouble.
你这人可真麻烦了
Uh, I can't today. I've got dinner with my mom.
今天我没空 我要和我妈吃晚餐
It's pizza night. It's a thing. Don't ask.
吃披萨 总之就是没空了 别问了
But tomorrow tomorrow's good. Excellent.
但是 明天吧 明天有空 很好
Tomorrow was going to be my next suggestion.
我正想问你明天有没有空
Maybe we'll even have a little food this time.
或许我们还能去吃点什么
Fancy.
很好
Call me. And leave a message this time.
打我电♥话♥ 这次记得留言
Most definitely.
没问题
Sorry.
不好意思
Please. Even I can't pretend to be mad at that.
拜托 我可不是喜欢棒打鸳鸯的人
Did you answer? Yeah.
你接了吗 接了
I mean, it sounded like there was somebody there,
我的意思是 电♥话♥那头听起来像是有人
but they didn't say anything. Then they hung up.
但他们什么也不说 然后就挂了
You don't think it was that
你不觉得是那个
scarface crazy trying to mess with you, do you?
刀疤脸疯子想要骚扰你吗
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 可能吧
Give me that. Amy,
给我 艾米
let's try not to piss off the homicidal maniac
别再惹恼那个疯子了好吗
more than he already is, okay?
更别说他已经很生气了
Would you let me handle this?
这事交给我来处理
Hello, who is this?
你好 请问是谁
I know you're there. I hear you breathing.
我知道你在 我听得到你的呼吸
Never call this number again.
不要再给这个号♥码打电♥话♥
Wow, I stand corrected.
哇 我服了你了
You showed him.
你让他见识了你的坏脾气
You don't think maybe there's a chance
你觉得有没有可能
That xavier's not really dead?
赛维尔没有真死
Or, you know, at least not dead anymore?
或者说 又活过来了
Normally I would think a sentence like that sounded mildly crazy,
一般情况我会认为这种话听起来很疯狂
but now not so much.
但现在 不会觉得有多疯狂了
"Maybe?" She said hopefully.
她充满希望地说 "也许是的"
Chloe, you know that if there's even the slightest chance,
克洛伊 你知道哪怕是有一丁点的希望
I would be there with you,
我都站在你这边的
But I'm sorry-- that wasn't Xavier on the phone.
但对不起 打电♥话♥的不是赛维尔
No cause of death.
死因不明
But it says he apparently lived an exemplary life.
上面说他是个模范少年
I guess he only made one mistake--
我猜他就犯了一个错误
He met me.
遇到了我
Looks good.
看起不错
It is.
是不错
Okay, if I just admit
如果我承认
That I ordered the garden delight to be preachy and superior,
虽说我订这个"田园风味"比萨是为了说教你
could I pick off this broccoli
但是我能把上面的花椰菜剔掉
and replace it with some of your pepperoni?
换成你的辣肠吗
Someone has to set a good example.
总得有人作出榜样吧
Eat your vegetables. There. Now can I have some of your pizza?
快吃你的蔬菜 我可以来点你的披萨吧
It's all yours. I'm not actually that hungry.
都是你的 我不是很饿
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I normally have to remind you to
通常我得提醒你
breathe in-between bites.
大快朵颐的时候别忘了呼吸
You feelin' okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, you know What's wrong?
没事 出什么事儿了
Well, what, Chloe?
到底怎么了 克洛伊
Uh-oh, nothing good ever comes after that sound.
你那叹息声从来不是什么好兆头
I knew him. oh, kiddo!
我认识他 哦 我的孩子
Oh, I'm so sorry. That poor boy.
真难过 这可怜的孩子
Actually more than knew him.
其实不只是认识他
Suddenly you have my full attention.
看来这里面有故事
I met him when we went to that club for my birthday...
我在过生日去的那家夜店遇到了他
and I kissed him.
然后亲了他
And it was my first kiss, you know?
那是我的初吻
My first real kiss.
真的是我的初吻
And it was kind of everything I had hoped it would be.
一切都如我期望的一样
And, well, now he's dead
然后 他就死了
And I don't know why I'm telling you this.
我也不知道我为什么告诉你这些
I do.
我知道
Chloe, I'm so sorry.
克洛伊 我很抱歉
Life is sometimes just horribly, tragically unfair.
生活有时候就是如此糟糕 悲剧 不公平
So just a kiss?
只是一个吻吗
Yes.
是的
Just.
仅仅如此
Okay.
好的
Do you think it'd be okay if I went to the service tomorrow?
你觉得我明天应该去参加追悼仪式吗
If you think it'll make you feel better.
如果你觉得这样能让你好受点
Will you go too?
你也会去吗
Like I'm gonna drop you at the curb and give you bus fare home.
难道让我把你丢在路上 让你坐公车回家吗
Of course I'll go with you.
我肯定会陪你去
See? I feel better already.
我已经感觉好多了
Impressive.
不错嘛
Thanks.
谢了
Wanna have a go?
想试试吗
Sure.
当然
Okay. One, two.
开始 准备
Enjoy your vacation?
假期过的不错吧
I took a semester off, dad. It's not a vacation.
爸 我是休学一个学期 可不是休假
It is if you're not doing anything.
我总觉得你无所事事
It's only been two weeks. Feels longer.
我才回来两个礼拜 感觉好长时间了
Let's go.
上吧
This is the longest we've spent together since mom died.
妈去世了之后 这是我们相处最久的一次
What's that supposed to mean?
你说这话是什么意思
I'm serious. What's your plan?
我是认真问你 你有什么打算
The plan?
计划吗
The plan was getting to know you.
我的计划就是慢慢了解你
And after this get-to-know-you period is over?
等这个慢慢了解我的过程结束之后呢
Jeez, dad,
不是吧 爸
most fathers would be thrilled that their son
别人的父亲如果知道自己的儿子
actually wanted to spend time with them.
要多点时间陪他 都高兴坏了
All right, let's go. One, two.
好吧 再来一次 准备
There you go. Guard up. Come on. One, two.
看你的了 防守好 上吧 准备
Get your guard up. Here we go. One, two. Come on.
好好防守 这就开始了 准备 开始
Guard up, guard up, guard up, guard up.
防守 防守 防守 防守
Come on! Now you listen to me--
来吧 你好好听我说
If you want my respect,
如果你想得到我的尊重
you're gonna have to earn it.
你就必须自己去争取
Are you sure you don't want to sit a little closer?
你确定你不想坐得近一点
This is good. I don't want to intrude.
这样很好 我不想打扰他们
I just-- just want--
我只是 只是想
I don't know what I wanted.
我也不知道自己到底想干什么
The back is fine.
那就坐在这吧
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表