剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
try and remember that I'm only doing it
别忘了我只是为了
So I don't have to die again.
不再丢一条命
Hello again.
又见面了
You know the police are, like, 2' away.
你知道警♥察♥离这没几步吧
Call them. I'd love to
报♥警♥啊 我都等不及告诉他们
tell them how you assaulted me the other night
你那天是怎么莫名其妙
for absolutely no reason. Stay away from her.
攻击我的了 离她远一点
What happens between me and Lana is none of your business.
我和莱娜之间的事与你无关
But if you don't back off,
你要是非得搀和进来
I'll make sure that you're my business.
我会确保不放过你
Don't be an idiot.
别冲动
If he ever comes within 10' of you again,
他要是再敢离你十尺近
I will personally rip out his lungs.
我会亲手剐了他
How about you just keep him away from Lana?
不如你试着别让他靠近莱娜吧
Chloe, I know you've already been warned.
克洛伊 我知道已经有人提醒过你了
This isn't your fight.
这不是你一个人的战斗
you've gotta get your priorities straight.
你得分清主次
I can't just walk away.
我不能袖手旁观
There's nothing else you can do.
你帮不了她什么
Now please just go home.
先回家吧
but Lana you heard her.
可莱娜 她说的很清楚了
She can take care of herself.
她能照顾好自己
Stop watching me.
别再监视我了
You know I can't do that.
你知道这不可能
Oh my god.
天啊
Chloe, why didn't you tell me all of this was going on?
克洛伊 你怎么不早点告诉我
I don't think I was completely sure until now.
我之前还不太确定
Well, now that you know, you are gonna stay
既然现在确定了
far far away from this whole situation.
你千万别插手这事
But, mom No, I don't think you understand
可是 妈妈 不行 你不明白
how dangerous a guy like this can be.
这种亡命徒能干出什么事来
If Lana doesn't call the police, I will.
如果莱娜不报♥警♥ 我来报
But what if that makes it worse?
可万一报♥警♥是帮了倒忙呢
Doing nothing seldom makes problems go away.
不采取措施是解决不了问题的
This is what's been bothering you, isn't it? What?
你就是为这事一直烦恼吗 怎么了
I knew something was up with you.
我就知道你肯定有什么事
I just-- I didn't know what it was.
我只是不清楚是什么事
How did you know?
你怎么看出来的
Face it, kid, we're bonded.
咱们可是血肉相连
You feel bad or sad,
你觉得糟糕或难过的时候
I feel bad or sad,
我也会有同样的感受
Even if I don't know the reason.
即使我不知道是什么原因
I can't even help it.
都是情不自禁的
I think that means you're empathic.
我觉得这叫共感
No, that means I'm your mother.
不 这说明我是你母亲
You know, you don't have to go through all this stuff alone.
你没必要独自经历这一切
We, you and me, are a team.
我们 你和我 是一起的
Thanks.
谢谢
Go, team us.
咱俩加油
Do you think Lana's gonna be okay?
你觉得莱娜会没事吗
I honestly don't know.
我真不知道
I hope so.
我希望她会没事
And I know you wanna help,
我知道你想帮忙
But right now it's up to Lana.
但现在只能看莱娜自己的了
You've let her know you're there.
你已经让她知道你会在她身边了
But it's her life. She has to take control of it.
但这是她的人生 她必须自己掌控
I don't know if it's always that easy.
我不知道掌控人生会不会一直那么简单
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你在干什么呢
Nothing. Just hanging out,
没什么 随便转转
Hoping to catch a glimpse of the old man.
想见见我老爸而已
I noticed mom's picture isn't out anymore.
我注意到妈妈的照片不见了
Well, sometimes it's best not to live in the past.
我们不能老是活在过去的阴影中
It was hard seeing her smiling face
看着她的笑脸注视着我
staring up at me every day like nothing bad had ever happened.
好像什么坏事都没有发生 这太难了
I keep the one of the three of us--
我留了一张照片 是我们一家三口
That summer on the boat.
那年夏天 在那艘船上
I keep that next to my bed.
我一直把那张照片放在床头
It was a good trip.
那是次美好的旅行
Maybe we can do it again.
也许我们能再来一次
Finally catch that marlin.
抓住那条枪鱼
It'd be good to get away together one of these days.
这阵子挑一天出去散散心也好
I'm glad you're home.
我很高兴你回家了
Thanks.
谢谢
Me too.
我也很高兴
Hey, Lana, me again.
嘿 莱娜 又是我
The fifth message, but I'm worried.
第五条留言了 我很担心你
So just call me, please?
请给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Amy?
艾米
Before you say anything, you were right and I was wrong.
你啥也别说 你是对的 我错了
I was the one being a bad friend. I was afraid of losing you.
我是个糟糕的朋友 我害怕失去你
Amy I was completely selfinvolved.
艾米 我太以自我为中心了
I wasn't even trying to see things from your point of view.
我都没有试着从你的角度去看问题
Amy! What?
艾米 怎么了
I need you. Can you come over?
我需要你 你能来一趟吗
I'm outside in my car waiting for you to forgive me, dummy.
我就在车上等你下楼原谅我呢 笨笨
You're the one who said you wanted to go fast
是你说要快一点
to make sure we're not being followed.
才能不被人跟踪
I'm pretty sure we lost them.
我很确定我们已经甩掉他们了
Look, amy, I know it's not the best time,
艾米 我知道现在不是说这话的时候
but I am deeply--
但我深深...
And we can deeply make up and
在你确定莱娜没事之后
forgive each other after you make sure Lana's okay.
咱再深深原谅对方重归于好
I just wanna check on her.
我只是想看看她怎么样了
If you see him coming--
你要是看见他来了
You're number one on my speed dial. Now go.
我的快速拨号♥第一个就是你 去吧
I didn't tell you you could come here.
我没说过你可以来这儿
You don't have to tell me anything.
轮不到你指手画脚的
I can do what I want,
我想干什么就干什么
and I want to talk to you.
而我现在就想跟你谈谈
I'm done talking about this. Let's go.
我不想再谈这个了 走吧
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Lana!
莱娜
Lana!
莱娜
I told you to stay out of this.
我说过让你别管这事儿
I told you to stay away from her.
我说过让你离她远点儿
I can see why Lana broke up with you.
我知道莱娜为什么要跟你分手了
Not only are you a sarcastic jerk,
你不光是个可耻的混♥蛋♥
but you're kind of slow.
行动还有点迟缓
Aw, see, normally I'd apologize,
通常情况下我会道歉的
but I decided to stop doing that today.
但今天我不准备那么做
It's time somebody taught you some manners.
该有人给你做做规矩了
Well, you sure as hell are not the one to do it.
可惜不是你
Are you okay? Yeah. You?
你没事吧 没事 你呢
So much better. Thank you.
爽多了 谢谢
I suppose this means I have to give you your job back.
这么说我得把你的工作还给你了
That's supposed to be my job.
那应该是我♥干♥的活
I should have been there, not her.
在那儿的应该是我 而不是她
No offense. None taken.
无意冒犯 我不介意
Well, there's only one problem.
只有一个问题
What's that? You don't have a car.
什么问题 你没车
We've been looking everywhere for you.
我们在到处找你
Just been here waiting for you.
我在这儿就是等你呢
Don't we have some training to do?
我们是不是要去训练
And make sure you don't leave out
千万别漏掉
any of the important stuff.
什么重要环节
Chloe has to know how to protect herself.
克洛伊必须学会保护自己
That's what we've been trying--
我们一直都是这么做的
He doesn't have a car.
他也没车啊
Let's go. I'll call you later.
走吧 我晚点给你们打电♥话♥
Who the hell are you?
见鬼了 你是谁
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表