剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
Only the "Uniter" has nine lives to live
只有统一者才有九条命
There's no way.
不是吧
And nine lives to endure.
当然也要熬过九条命
Chloe, we're not supposed to save you,
克洛伊 不是我们救你
You're supposed to save us.
而是你该拯救我们啊
No. No! You have to come.
不 不 你一定得来
The Order knows about you and they won't stop.
神社一旦知道了你就不可能停手了
Many people are gonna die. Don't touch me!
很多人会丧命的 别碰我
This has nothing to do with me.
我跟这没有任何关系
Leave me alone.
别缠着我了
I've been waiting.
我一直在等你
And I'm in a hurry.
我可是很忙
You'd better have some good reason to be standing out there.
你最好找个好的理由占用我的时间
I found the girl.
我找到那个女孩了
She's who we thought she was.
她就是我们要找的人
That's very good news.
是个好消息
What would you like for me to do now?
你想让我做什么
What do you think I want you to do?
你觉得呢
Kill her...
干掉她
As many times as you have to.
能杀几次就杀几次
Chloe, you're home!
克洛伊你可算回来了
I called you like a hundred bajillion times.
我都快给你打一万次电♥话♥了
It's okay. I'm fine.
我没事 我很好
Not about you. Paul and I just broke up.
我没说你有事 保罗把我甩了
Amy...
艾米
He was supposed to meet me at the galaxy
本来我们约在世贸天阶见面的
And then he just didn't show.
他放我鸽子了
I'll bet his mom probably made him--
肯定是他妈不同意
Look, Amy, I'm really sorry
艾米我真的很抱歉
but I just...I can't right now, okay?
不过我现在真的没心情
And what the hell do you have going on that's so important?
你到底有什么重要的事啊
How about this?
你看看这个
There's nothing there.
什么都没有啊
Chloe?
克洛伊
I think I died today.
我今天死过一次了
What?
你说什么
Are you okay?
你没事吧
It's Paul. Should I answer?
是保罗 我该接吗
Hey, Paul.
保罗 你好
Uh, Chloe, I've got someone here who wants to talk to you.
克洛伊我这有个人要跟你说话
Paul?
保罗
Hello, Chloe.
你好 克洛伊
I believe that you and I have some unfinished business.
我觉得咱们之间的恩怨还没结束呢
Okay, keep the motor running.
好了 别熄火
There is no way I am letting you out of this car
如果你不告诉我到底发生了什么
if you don't tell me what is going on.
我不会让你下车的
Okay, remember when you warned me about bad guys?
好吧 还记得你曾提醒我小心坏人吗
I should have listened.
我本该听你的
Look, if Paul and I aren't out of there in two minutes,
如果两分钟内我和保罗没有出来
call the police.
那就报♥警♥
You can't go in there alone!
你不能一个人进去
I mean, I'm not saying I want to go in there with you,
我也不想跟你一起进去
But you can't go in there alone.
但你不能独自一人进去
Trust me, it'll be fine.
相信我 不会有事的
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Uh, hello?
有人吗
I don't suppose you'd consider tying me to a chair instead?
我并不奢望你能把我绑到椅子上
I don't really have the upper-body strength for this.
但我的身体快撑不住了
Hello?
有人吗
Paul?
保罗
Chloe, get out of here! It's a trap.
克洛伊 快跑 这是陷阱
Yeah, I kind of figured that part out.
没错 这个我看得出来
Hey, creepy-creep.
贱♥人♥ 出来啊
You know who you are.
你知道你是谁
Um, I'm just gonna take my friend and go,
我要带我的朋友走了
and I swear you'll never have to see me again.
我发誓你再也见不到我
Look, I don't know what's up with you and the Mai,
我不知道你跟麦族有什么过节
but really it has nothing to do with--
但真的跟我
Oh man.
天啊
I know you think
我知道你觉得
That this has nothing to do with you,
这跟你没有关系
But you're wrong.
但是你错了
This has everything to do with you.
一切都是因你而起
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Your executioner.
处决你的人
Now I'll try to be fast.
我会尽量快一点
But with eight lives to go, this could take a while.
但你还有八条命 可能需要一些时间
News flash--
突然觉得
Dying sucks.
死亡太难受了
And I'm so not doing that again.
我不会再死一次了
Now we're even.
现在我们平了
Oh, wait, I still have to throw you off the top of a building.
等等 我还是要把你从楼顶扔下去
We're at ah! Where is she?
我们在 她在哪
Amy, please, there's no time. Where's Chloe?
艾米拜托了 快没时间了 克洛伊在哪
In there-- second floor.
在里面 二楼
Wait, don't leave me here.
等等 别让我一个人待在这
Chloe? That is so cool.
克洛伊 太帅了
To kill the so-called "Uniter"
杀死所谓的统一者
will be the greatest accomplishment of my life.
是我人生最大的成就
You've got the wrong girl.
你抓错人了
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
So let's see how many times I can kill you
看看我能杀死你几次
before you stop coming back to life.
直到你再也无法复活为止
Chloe, get out of here.
克洛伊 快跑
Alek, get Paul. I'll take care of this freak.
艾里克带保罗走 我来解决这个怪物
Wait here.
在这等着
Chloe!
克洛伊
Not now, Amy.
现在不是时候 艾米
Paul.
保罗
Stay here.
待在这里
Don't worry, Chloe. I got him.
别担心克洛伊 我来搞定他
Good to know that part's true.
看来这点也是真的
Stay away from my friend!
离我朋友远点
Still not even.
仍不是平手
Chloe!
克洛伊
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I don't know. Should we go after him?
我不知道 我们要去追他吗
Yeah, come on.
没错 跟我来
Alek, no. We should consider ourselves lucky to be alive.
艾里克不要 我们应该庆幸我们还活着
Chloe!
克洛伊
Jasmine!
贾思敏
Oh my god. I'll call 9-1-1.
我的天啊 我来报♥警♥
No, I'll take her home.
不要 我会带她回家
We can heal her... I hope.
我们能救她 希望能
The rest of us only have this one life.
剩下的人都只剩这一条命了
I'm so sorry. You can't run away.
对不起 你不能逃避
I know it.
我知道了
Hey, dad.
爸爸
Hey, there he is.
你来了
So, good day?
今天过得好吗
Yeah yeah. Very good actually.
是的 过的很好
I assume there was a girl involved.
我猜你碰到女孩儿吧
It's Chloe. Leave a message.
我是克洛伊 请留言
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表