剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
A few minutes ago. Kind of worked late.
就刚才啊 今天加班了
Can you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
I'm having dinner with Frank tonight
今晚我要和弗兰克吃晚餐
and he should be here any minute,
他马上就到
So would you please play the dutiful daughter
我现在要梳洗一下 你能不能乖一点
and look out for him while I finish getting ready?
帮我招呼下客人
Sure. Not a problem.
好啊 没问题
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Fine. Great.
没事啊 我很好
Frank patrol. Got it. Thanks.
招呼弗兰克 没问题 谢谢
Oh, and Chloe, try not to scare him.
克洛伊 别吓唬他
Your mom's not Mai?
你妈妈不是麦族人吗
Nope. And she doesn't know that I am,
不是啊 她也不知道我是
so Let's try to keep it to ourselves.
所以我们要保守秘密
Sure.
没问题
Um, nice place.
房♥子不错
Thanks. I like it.
谢谢 我也很喜欢
We pretty much just keep moving.
我们一直颠沛流离
Never really staying in one place very long.
从没在一个地方待久过
I'm sorry. I didn't know. Oh no, that's all right.
抱歉 我不太了解 没事儿
You can't know what it feels like to be hunted all the time.
你很难体会一直在逃亡的感觉
You'd be surprised.
这你就外行了
Chloe, the door!
克洛伊 去开门
I'm on it.
马上
Here, you can get yourself cleaned up.
用这个去洗个澡吧
It's a towel... for the shower.
这是毛巾 淋浴用的
You just turn the knobs and water comes out.
你拧开水龙头就有水了
I know what a shower is.
我知道什么是淋浴
And I beg of you, just please please be quiet.
拜托 一定要小声点儿
There is no possible way I could ever explain...
我就是跳进黄河也解释不清楚...
this.
这事
Okay.
可以了
So where are you two going to dinner?
你们俩准备去哪吃晚餐呢
Koi in north beach.
北岸的寇依餐厅
Mmm, fancy sushi. I approve.
精致的寿司 不错
And what time can I expect that you'll have my mom home?
你准备几点送我妈回来
I would say around 12:30.
十二点半左右行吗
12:00? Better.
十二点呢 还可以
But it's Friday so I'll let it slide.
但今天是周五 我可以破次例
I guess this is the part
我想我应该了解一下
where I'm supposed to ask you about your intentions.
你的动机和目的
That's an easy one--to make her happy.
很简单 让她幸福
Good answer.
不错嘛
I've actually liked your mom for a while.
其实我喜欢你妈妈很久了
She can be a little hard to get close to.
她不太容易接近
She's the boss--lots of responsibilities.
她是老板 要负很多责任
But she smiles
但她总是面带微笑
and then you can see inside just a little bit there.
让人们仿佛能感受到她的内心世界
It's beautiful.
很美好
Sorry.
抱歉
As my daughter would be very quick to tell me,
就像我女儿的条件反射一样
"T.M.I."
真啰嗦
Oh, oh, it's okay.
没关系
You and my mom will get along great.
你和我妈会幸福的
You're both big on the oversharing.
你们都很重视交流
Ready! I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.
准备好了 不好意思让你等这么久
Some things are worth waiting for.
有些东西等再久都值
You look amazing.
你真漂亮
Thanks. You too.
谢谢 你也很帅
Homework, dishes, garbage; don't wait up.
做作业 刷碗 倒垃圾 别等我
Knock knock. Just me.
叮咚 是我
New plan--movies, Chinese;
新计划 看电影 吃中餐
try not to stay up too too late.
别睡得太晚
And I love you. Implied.
我爱你 我也一样
Have a good time. I will. Hey.
玩得开心点 会的 你好
Oh yes, right, sorry. Amy, Frank;
对了 真抱歉 艾米 这是弗兰克
Frank, this is Amy, my occasional second child.
弗兰克 这是艾米 我的干女儿
Hi. oh, and Frank,
你好 你好 弗兰克
I'm sure Chloe is too polite to say it,
我想克洛伊一定没好意思说
but you hurt her, you will live to regret it.
如果你伤害她 你绝对会后悔的
Sorry.
抱歉
I promise to be on my best behavior.
我一定规规矩矩
Good night, girls.
晚安 孩子们
Okay, it is so wrong that
好诡异啊
my mom has a better love life than I do.
我妈比我的桃花运都好
Don't talk like that. I'm here with a plan.
别这么说 我有个计划
But first I give you
对了 我给你带了
kung pao and gosling--as in Ryan's.
宫保鸡丁和鹅肉 跟莱恩的一样
Oh my god.
天啊
What are you doing down here?
你下来干吗
Someone is rebounding nicely.
有人不甘示弱呢
Can I drop this in the wash?
我能把这些拿去洗洗吗
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
He... Uh, mom.
他 妈妈回来了
Quick, hide him. Go go go go go go.
快点 把他藏起来 快去
That was fast. What'd you forget?
这么快就回来啦 忘拿什么了
Oh. Uh, my phone.
手♥机♥
I'm Amy.
我叫艾米
Kai.
我叫卡伊
We saw each other yesterday at the clothing store.
我们昨天在服装店见过
Mom, he's waiting. You like him, right?
妈 他还在等着呢 你喜欢他 对吧
I mean, you think he's nice?
我是说 你对他印象不错是吗
Oh, yeah yeah, he's great. Love him. Now go.
对啊 他很不错 喜欢他 快去吧
Okay.
好吧
But see, I feel like you're just saying that.
但我觉得你是在敷衍
You know I could never get serious with anyone
如果你不喜欢
you didn't like.
我不会跟他来真的
Mom...
妈
The most important thing is whether or not you like him.
最重要的是你喜不喜欢他
But for the record,
不过要声明一下
I think he's a really nice guy.
我真觉得他不错
And he makes you smile,
他能让你开心
which is a very good thing.
是个好兆头
Yes.
没错
I love you. Now go.
我爱你 去吧
Bye, Mom. Have fun.
老妈拜拜 玩得开心
I think you smell pretty good.
你好香
She's gone.
她走了
Unbelievable.
戳瞎我
what?
啥
I know he's supposed to be your mortal enemy,
我知道你们是死对头
But I think he's kind of sweet.
但我对他感觉不错
Are you sure you can trust him?
你能完全相信他吗
I know I'm not supposed to,
我知道不应该这么做
But I really do.
但我就是信他
So are they allowed to kiss humans?
那他们可以和人类接吻吗
You're shameless.
真不害臊
Is it wrong that I have a curious mind too?
好奇也有错吗
Uh-huh. I don't think it's your mind that's curious.
以前怎么没发现你好奇心这么强
But I'm hoping he won't be here long enough
但我不想让他在这儿呆太久
for you to find out.
省得你继续探索下去
I'm gonna make sure he gets home safe.
我要把他安全送回家
He didn't come here to hurt anybody.
他来这儿并没有恶意
I just wish they could understand that.
真希望他们能明白
Well, maybe Valentina will.
也许万伦蒂娜知道
She has to.
但愿吧
But if she doesn't...
但万一她不这么想
Then I think it's time I finally play the Uniter card.
那我就得晾晾统一者的威风了
Have you completely lost your mind?
你疯了吧
I don't think you understand what these things are capable of.
你根本不了解他们的本质
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表