剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
I am all for it.
我举双手赞同
So I got your text, but it was a little short on details.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 不过有点不清不楚
Who's Jasmine?
贾斯敏是谁
A friend from school. You don't know her.
学校的一个朋友 你不认识的
Lot of new friends.
最近交了不少新朋友嘛
No, just one.
就只有这一个
But you would love their apartment.
你肯定会爱上他们的公♥寓♥的
I mean, she and Alek just have the best setup.
她和艾里克 将屋子陈设的十分高雅
And the view is incr--
风景更是...
Continue.
接着说
That was pretty much it.
基本就是这样了
So when you said you were going to a girlfriend's house,
你告诉我说去个女同学家玩
what you actually meant was
但实际情况却是
that you were going to a girlfriend's house
你去到那个女同学家里
to meet up with that boy from your bedroom.
见我上次在你卧室看到的那个男孩
Okay, yes, he was there,
好吧 没错 他确实在那
but that wasn't why I was going.
但我不是为了去看他
Chloe, I thought we didn't lie to each other.
克洛伊 我以为我们从不对对方说谎
Now that I believe has been a long-standing house rule.
看来非得实行长效房♥规了
I'm sorry.
对不起
What would you do if I just never came home one day?
如果有一天我再也不回来 你会怎么样
Oh my god. Chloe.
上帝啊 克洛伊
Why would you even ask me that?
你怎么会突然问我这个
That has got to be a mother's worst nightmare.
那对于所有的母亲来说都是最可怕的噩梦
Every time you're even a minute late,
每次 即使你只晚回来一分钟
it flashes--
我也觉得
Nice try. You're still in trouble.
要么试试啊 大不了将错就错
I would spend every waking moment of every day
我会用我余下的所有时间
trying to find you.
努力找到你
Me too, you.
对你 我也会一样
Would I be in less trouble
如果我把白的也叠好
if I folded the whites as well?
麻烦会不会小一点
You unload the dishwasher,
你把盘子都摆好
we'll pretend it never happened. Deal.
我就当什么都没发生过 成交
Don't lie. I need to be able to trust you.
别再说谎了 我需要继续相信你
What do you mean take you away?
他们说会带你远走高飞是什么意思
You can't let them do that.
你不能让他们这么对你
They really weren't giving me much of an option.
他们可没有给我别的选择
Then we're not going to let them do that. Paul?
我们不会让这发生的 是吧 保罗
Do you know how long I've dreamt of being swept away
你知道我从什么时候就开始梦想
to fulfill an ancient destiny?
自己被人带走去完成一个古老的使命吗
Sadly, yes.
我还真知道
Not helping. No, he is.
什么忙也帮不上 他已经在帮忙了
Look, I can't take this too seriously, okay?
听着 我不能把这件事情想得太严肃
I just have to believe that they're finally gonna catch this guy -
我只要相信我们最终会抓到那个人
and stop him. But he could be anywhere.
然后阻止他 但他在哪都有可能
Is it even safe for you to be outside?
你出来安全吗
Supposedly I'm being watched at every moment.
没准我每时每刻都被密切观察着
Maybe we all are.
没准我们都是
Every moment?
每时每刻吗
Why? Is that bad?
怎么了 这很糟糕吗
No, I just might wanna change what I wear to bed.
没 我或许得换一套睡衣
So are you excited for tonight?
想到今晚是不是很兴奋
Chloe, you're being hunted by a deadly assassin,
克洛伊 你现在被一个杀手追杀
and you can disappear at any moment.
随时随刻都可能消失不见
Like you said, a little perspective.
如你所说 有点小憧憬
She took her name off the list.
她把她自己从名单里删除了
I'm breaking up with you.
我要和你分手
Amy.
艾米
You're putting it back on.
添回去
No, the idea of standing
不行 只要想想
up there in front of all of those people--
站在那么多人面前我就
'Cause you so hate attention?
你会讨厌大家关注你吗
I'm not worried about them looking at this.
我并不担心人们看着我
But if I get up there and sing one of my songs,
但是 如果我站到台上唱歌♥的话
then the fantasy is over.
就不那么美好了
In my imagination, people love them.
我总想象着 人们会喜欢
What if in reality it's not so much?
但是如果现实不是这样呢
You're a crazy person. Here's what we're gonna do:
你真是疯了 接下来我们这么办
Tonight you're just gonna sing directly to me,
今天晚上 你只对着我唱
like in your room-- no judging.
就像在你房♥间里那样 没有人评判什么
And I will be right there
晚上我一定会在那儿
in the front row loving every minute of it.
就坐在前排一刻不离地看你演出
I kinda need something like this right now.
我现在也正需要做点这样的事情
And I thought I was the bossy one.
我一直觉得都是我说了算的
Don't worry. You still are.
别担心 你说的还是算的
And we're getting back together.
那我们一起加回去
Just so I can break up with you again.
这样我就可以再次跟你分手
Here you go, Chloe. Thanks.
你的饮品好了 克洛伊 谢谢
There you go.
给你
I think she's here for you.
我想她是来找你的
So this is where you work?
这就是你工作的地方吗
Yeah, it's kind of my extracurricular activity.
是的 算是我的一项课外的活动吧
People have been deciphering the prophecies for generations
世世代代 人们都在设法破解那个预言
and no one ever thought to look for you
没有人想到
in a used clothing store Off of market.
在一个二手衣物店里来找你
I'd be really okay if they stopped looking
如果他们能停下来不再找我
and just went away.
然后离开的话 我会过得很好
That's never gonna happen.
这不可能
What if I don't wanna be the Uniter?
如果我不想做一个统一者呢
That's like wishing you didn't have blue eyes.
那就像你不想要自己是蓝眼睛一样不可能
Some things simply are.
有些事情就是注定的
Chloe, I'm sorry if I came on too strong last night.
克洛伊 我很抱歉昨晚有些强硬
I just wanted to make sure that you understood
我只是想你明白
the seriousness of what's happening.
这些事情的严重性
You have nothing to be frightened of.
你没有必要害怕什么
We're here for you.
我们都会在你身边帮你
And you're here for us.
你也会在我们身边
But my friends and family--
可是我的家人和朋友
Might not fit into your new life.
他们可能无法进入你的新生活
And there's nothing that can be done about that.
这一点我无能为力
It's for your safety as well as theirs.
这样对你对他们都比较安全
We might co-exist,
我们和他们或许可以一起生存
but we don't truly live in the same world.
但我们并不生活在同一个世界里
Chloe, you're destined for greatness.
克洛伊 你生来就是要做大事的
Why does that sound like the
为什么这听起来
worst thing that anyone has ever said to me?
像是我这辈子听到的最糟的话
I need to go to work. I'm already late.
我得去工作了 我已经迟到了
Here, let me help.
来 我帮你
Thanks.
谢谢
Glad to hear the rumors
很高兴那些说你每天下午
about you being here every afternoon are true.
都在这里的"传闻"是真的
So Sunday...
这个周日
I don't wanna push my luck,
我不想指望我的好运
but do you think you might wanna head out a little early,
但是 那天你可以稍微早一点出来吗
get some food in Sausalito?
去索萨利托吃点东西怎么样
I know this great Indian place.
我知道那儿有一家不错的印度餐馆
Brian.
布莱恩
I also know this great Thai place.
我还知道一个很棒的泰国餐馆
See, I came prepared.
看见没 我是有备而来
You all right?
你没事吧
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道我能不能这样
We're not talking about lunch, are we?
你不是在说午饭 对吧
Please please,
请你 求你
Do not take this personally.
别认为我是针对你
Probably not possible.
大概不大可能
I really like spending time with you,
我真的很喜欢和你在一起
But I just don't think you and I
但是 我只是觉得我们两个
can ever really go past where we are now.
发展到现在这个样子就好
I've just got so much stuff going on. please.
最近发生了太多的事情 别说了
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表