剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Hello.
你好
Look, so I ended up getting those tickets
我最终还是搞到了票
And I'm not gonna use 'em,
但我不想去
So if you have somebody you wanna go with...
如果你想和谁去的话
How about a blinker next time?! Sorry.
打个转向灯会死啊 对不起
So let me know.
要就给我说
I'll leave them for you at work.
你上班的时候我拿给你
Where are you?
你在哪
We need to go. Come on.
快走 走吧
So did I miss something this afternoon?
我是不是今天下午错过了什么
What?
什么
You dump me and two hours later you ask me for a ride.
你甩了我两小时以后又要搭我的便车
Brian. Never mind. It wasn't really a question.
布莱恩 别介意 我不是真的想问
Your friend doesn't live in a very good neighborhood.
你朋友住的这一带不是很好啊
I didn't dump you. Friends.
我没有甩了你 朋友们
I know.
我知道
I so didn't mean to hurt you.
我不是故意要伤害你的
And I wasn't lying. I didn't know what else to say.
而且我没有撒谎 我不知道还能说什么
I didn't wanna lead you on.
我不想欺骗你
You have a boyfriend. No.
你有男朋友了 没有
No, Brian, no.
我没有男朋友 布莱恩
I-- I like being with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
I like talking to you.
我喜欢跟你聊天
I just--
我只是
I just don't think I can do more than that.
我只是觉得我不能再做得更多了
And that in my mind came out as friends,
那在我心里就是朋友的定义
Which I totally meant.
我是真心想和你做朋友
All right, pull over here.
好了 在这儿停车
This is it. You sure?
就是这儿了 你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
Thanks for the ride. Really.
谢谢你送我 真的
Wait. Let me walk you inside.
等等 我送你进去
No, this is something I have to do alone.
不用了 这事我必须一个人做
How long are you gonna be? Do you want me to wait?
你要去多久 要我等你吗
You found me.
你找到我了
It was easy.
很容易啊
Just look for the skuzziest place imaginable
我只要找我能想象到的最恶心的地方
and there you are.
你一定在
It's nice to see you again, Chloe.
很高兴再见到你 克洛伊
That's funny.
有意思啊
I was just thinking about how horrible it is to see you.
我刚在想见到你是件多恐怖的事情
This ends now.
现在来做个了断吧
I couldn't agree more.
我完全同意
It's Chloe. Leave a message.
我是克洛伊 请留言
Hey, I'm not real clear on how long you're gonna be,
我不是很清楚你到底要去多久
so I'm taking off.
所以我先走了
I guess just call me if you need a ride back.
你要是需要人接你的话就给我打电♥话♥
You pose an interesting problem.
你提出了一个很有趣的问题
Eight lives left.
你还剩八条命
Let me go!
放开我
And then I thought, why
于是我想 为什么
not just treat you like any unwanted kitten--
不把你当成没人要的小猫一样对待呢
Just put you in a sack
把你装在麻袋里
and toss you in a river?
然后丢到河里
They say
人们说
drowning is actually the most painful way to die.
溺水而死实际上是最痛苦的死法
But it is efficient.
但很有效率
Every time you come back to life,
你每复生一次
you'll gasp for air,
就会大口喘气
but there won't be any.
但水里没有空气
I suggest you make this last one count.
我建议你现在多吸几口气吧
Now you got a matching set.
现在你脸上的伤疤对称了
Chloe, are you okay?
克洛伊 你没事吧
Come on, we gotta get out of here.
快点 我们得离开这儿
Let's go back.
往回走
You look good.
你看上去没事啊
You were right about one thing:
有一件事你是对的
This ends now!
现在就做个了断
Goodbye, Chloe.
别了 克洛伊
Jasmine, no!
贾斯敏 不要啊
Apparently my orders were not very clear.
很明显我的命令表达得不是很清楚
I'm sorry.
对不起
There wasn't time You did well.
没有足够的时间 你干得不错
Look, this is my fault. I'm sorry.
听着 这是我的错 我很抱歉
I didn't have much of a choice.
我没得选择
Well, maybe next time you'll listen to me.
也许下次你就会听我的话了
Sooner or later you're going to have to accept who you are.
你迟早要接受自己的身份
But you're young. You'll learn.
但你还年轻 你会学到的
It's over now.
现在结束了
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Chloe!
克洛伊
You said we should go home.
是你说我们该回家了
That's where I'm going.
我正是要回家
Chloe!
克洛伊
You waited for me.
你等我了
You were amazing.
你太棒了
And I say that not as boyfriend me, but just regular me.
我以一个普通人而不是你男朋友的身份说这话
Thanks.
谢谢
But I don't mind hearing from boyfriend you,
但我也不介意从我的男朋友那儿听到这话
who was crying like a giant baby.
你当时可是哭得像个身型巨大的婴儿
You could see that?
你看到了吗
You were in the front row. It was very sweet.
你坐在前排啊 太感人了
I stabbed myself in the leg with a fork.
我用叉子戳我的腿了
I was afraid I was gonna laugh and wanted it to be perfect.
我担心我会笑出来 而我想让那一幕完美
Don't be mad.
别生气
How could I be mad?
我怎么会生气呢
It's like the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.
这是别人为我做过的最美妙的事情
It really hurt.
真的好疼啊
Thanks again for the ride.
再次感谢你送我
So you really wanna go on Sunday?
星期天你真的想去吗
Yeah, I really do.
是的 真的想去
All right, l see you Sunday.
好 那星期天见
Bye.
再见
Alek. I heard what happened.
艾里克 我听说发生的事情了
You've been here the whole time?
你一直都在这儿吗
Of course.
当然了
You asked me to.
你让我这么做的
Tangle patrol.
帮我梳梳头
So why did you ask me that question yesterday?
你昨天为什么问我那个问题
You're not planning on going anywhere, are you?
你没打算去什么地方吧
Nope. No such luck. I think you're stuck with me.
没有 没这个好运啊 我觉得你黏上我了
Me too, you.
我觉得你也黏上我了
So is everything really okay with you, kiddo?
真的一切顺利吗 孩子
Nothing that curling up with my mom won't make better.
有妈妈在 怎么会不顺利呢
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表