剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Well, I think it's a chance worth taking.
我觉得还是值得一试的
You never know where love is gonna come from.
你永远不会知道爱情从哪里就蹦出来了
A very wise woman once told me that.
一个非常有智慧的女人曾教过我这句话
Mmm. This is good.
不错嘛
I'm never really sure if you're paying attention.
我一直怀疑你是否用心去听我的话
Hey, Paul.
喂 保罗
Guilty? Yes. Nice guy? No way.
内疚 绝对的 大好人 不可能
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Jonah. I was cutting home through chinatown
乔纳 我回家抄近道穿过唐人街
and saw him duck down an alley and into an unmarked door.
看见他溜进一条巷子进了扇没标记的门
But you don't live anywhere near chinatown.
可是你家不在唐人街附近
Not the point here. This is none of your business.
重点不是这个 这跟你无关啊
Yes it is-- it's both of our business.
当然有关 跟你我都有关
Amy is still our friend.
艾米还是我们的好朋友
But you're the one who read his feelings.
是你感受到他的情感
So if you're not worried
所以如果你不担心
that Amy might be dating some kind of creep,
艾米是在和一个变♥态♥交往
then just tell me and I'll go home.
那就告诉我 我马上就走
Where are you?
你在哪
Seriously? This is where the captain
真的吗 这就是辩论队队长
of the debate team spends his Thursday nights?
度过他周四夜生活的地方吗
I know. We have to get inside.
我知道 我们得进去
How about we see what's inside first?
要不然我们先看看里面有什么
That never gets old.
这招永远不过时
It's some kind of underground gambling den.
这好像是什么地下赌场
Totally illegal, right?
绝对是违法的 对吗
What do you think we should do?
你说咱们应该怎么办
Should we go in there and kick some ass?
我们要不要进去痛扁他们
Or maybe we could call the police.
或者我们直接报♥警♥
I think we're going with the third option.
我想得实行第三方案吧
Get down!
下来
Gladly.
没问题
Thanks for the help with the landing.
谢谢你帮我落地
What should we do now? Run!
现在怎么办 跑啊
I cannot believe you are taking Paul's side in all of this.
我真不敢相信你站在保罗那边
This has nothing to do with Paul.
这跟保罗没关系
Not really.
也不是一点关系没有
Did you miss the part of the story about the big guy with the gun?
你是不是没听见有个拿着枪的人
For your information,
让你知道下
I knew all about the poker and the gambling.
我知道那些赌博的事
You did?
你知道吗
It's not a secret. He's super smart.
这不是什么秘密 他超级聪明
He figured out a whole
他想出一整套
elaborate mathematical system to help him win.
数学模型来帮他赢钱
He's doing it to pay for college.
他是为了赚大学学费
He just got into M.I.T.
他刚被麻省理工录取
And again I go back to: he's doing it in a very scary place
我再说一遍 他在一个很恐怖的地方
surrounded by thugs with loaded guns.
周围全是拿着枪的恶棍
And what were they supposed to do?
他们能干什么
I'm sorry, but you and Paul were trespassing on private property.
对不起 但你和保罗跑到一个私人领地
You were lurking in an alley.
你们在一条小巷里偷看
We weren't lurking.
我们没有偷看
You attacked one of the guards
你们袭击了一名保镖
whose entire job is to make the club safe
他的工作就是保证俱乐部的安全
from people like you two--
不受像你们俩这样人的骚扰
Lurkers. They didn't have to let you go.
偷♥窥♥者 他们不应该放你们走
Well, I didn't exactly give him the option,
我可没给他机会
But... Amy?
但是 艾米
What's going on? Jonah's so not your kind of guy.
到底怎么回事 乔纳不是你的菜
Well, maybe you're not the only one who's changing.
可能你不是唯一改变的人
Maybe I just want a little excitement in my life too.
也许我也想让我的生活刺♥激♥一点
I like it that he's a little dangerous.
我喜欢他有那么点危险感
As dangerous as the captain of the debate team can be.
一个辩论队长能危险到哪去
So you're the only one who can sneak out at night
这么说只有你能晚上偷偷跑出去
or decide she wants to go clubbing or do something a little wild?
或是去俱乐部还是做些疯狂的事
I didn't say that.
我没那么说啊
I know that you're worried
我知道你担心
things won't be the same anymore because of me and Paul.
因为我和保罗的事咱们之间会有变化
But right now I just need you to be supportive.
但是现在我只需要你支持我
I am...
我支持的
Always.
一直都是
But it is my sworn duty as best friend to warn you
但是作为闺蜜 当我感到你有麻烦时
when I think you could be getting yourself into trouble.
我有责任提醒你
I'll consider myself warned.
我收到提醒啦
But a little trouble doesn't sound so bad.
但是有一点麻烦不算太严重
And now for the next stop
现在全美道歉之旅
on the great American apology tour.
得开往下一站了
I don't want to bother you,
我不想打扰你们
but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened yesterday.
但是我想为昨天的事说声对不起
I might have slightly overreacted.
我可能有点反应过激了
Slightly?
只是"一点"吗
It's okay.
没关系
You probably did save me.
你有可能真的救了我呢
Can you actually be saved if you're trying to get caught?
当你自己想被捉住时 能被拯救吗
He's awfully sure of himself.
他自信的有点讨厌了
I've noticed.
我注意到了
We met last summer... Please don't.
我们上个暑假遇到的 求你别说了
...and they nicknamed him C.B. for cocky bastard.
他有个外号♥叫CB 就是骄傲的混♥蛋♥
Hmm. I like it.
我喜欢这外号♥
I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with what's going on here.
现在这谈话让我有点别扭了
Don't worry--
别担心
I don't need Chloe to tell me what kind of guy you really are.
我不需要克洛伊告诉我你是哪种人
You haven't changed.
你一点都没变
I'll take that as a compliment
我就当做这是夸我了
Considering how well it worked for me last summer.
考虑到上个暑假夸奖对我的影响
And I'm going. I'll see you at school.
我先走了 咱们学校见
Oh, and probably not the best time to ask for a favor,
这可能不是请求的最佳时间
but I'm going out with
但是今晚我要和你所谓的
my human-- as you like to call him-- tonight.
"我的人类"出去
And was wondering if I could
所以我想今晚
maybe do it without being watched for a change.
能不能不受暗中保护了
You know that's not up to me.
你知道这不是我说了算的
Yeah, but maybe you could say you were and then...
对 但是你可以说你在保护其实...
I'm sure you could find something else to do.
我想你肯定有别的事要做
Yeah.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
我很感激啊
Having trouble? I'm a little out of practice.
打不好吗 我有点手生了
It took me years to get it right.
我花了很久才学会的
Your mother used to always...
你妈妈过去总是...
She helped with mine too.
她也帮我打领结
There. I think she'd be proud of her men.
好了 我想她会以自己的儿子为傲
Would she?
她会吗
Yeah, she truly would.
是的 她绝对会的
There are going to be quite a few important people here tonight
今晚有些重要的客人
that I want you to meet.
我想让你见见
Yeah, whatever you need.
好的 听你安排
But just so you know, I did invite this girl.
但是告诉你一下 我邀请了一位女孩
This isn't a party; it's work.
这不是聚会 这是工作
There's no reason why you can't combine the two.
不过你可以公私兼顾
I look forward to meeting her.
我很期待见到她
Last and final option.
最后的选择
Unless you like one of the other hundred options better?
除非你喜欢前面上百个选择
Nope. I think you look perfect.
不 我认为你很漂亮
You're not just saying that?
你不是只是敷衍我吗
I am not just saying that.
我不是敷衍你
Come on, how many things did I veto?
好了 想想我否决过多少东西了
Good point. Sweaty palms.
有道理 手心出汗啊
Not such a good first impression.
这可不是一个好的第一印象
Then be glad you don't have to make one.
这很好 你不用去打动他了
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表