剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Are you sure that she said tonight?
你确定她说的是今天晚上吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
没错 我确定
Then where's vanessa?
那Vanessa到底去哪了
Where are we going?
我们去哪
This doesn't seem right.
看起来不对劲
Well, since someone decided to
因为某人把护照
leave their passport at home,
放在家里了
We're gonna have to get a little creative.
我们得玩点有创意的
Maybe we shouldn't go then.
也许我们不应该走
But I spent all this time planning.
但是我筹划很久了
It's gonna be the trip of a lifetime.
这会是毕生难忘的旅行
Unfortunately, you'll be going without me.
不幸的是 你得一个人去了
What are you talking about? No! No!
什么意思 不 不
I don't want to go anywhere! No, please!
我哪都不想去 不 求你了
No! Please! No!
不 求你了 不
Cody!
科迪
Maybe it's a charter or a private yacht.
也许是租的船或者是私人快艇
He doesn't look like the kind of guy
他看起来不大像个
with a private yacht.
有私人快艇的人
And they could be leaving out of anywhere--L.A., Seattle.
他们可能去任何地方 洛杉矶 西雅图
Or he could have just made it up and been lying to her.
或者他只是杜撰这一切骗她的
Lowlife scum can be so unreliable.
社会底层的人♥渣♥就是这么不靠谱
Maybe some of this might help.
这个或许有用
What is all this?
这些都是什么
Everything I could find in that creep's car.
我在那家伙的车里只发现了这个
I found it parked downtown.
车停在了市中心
Unfortunately I missed the two of them.
但是我没找到他们俩
But how did you find it in the first place?
你是这个怎么找到的
The old-fashioned way.
老办法
I ran.
我跟踪的
I could tell it was important to you.
我看得出来这对你很重要
Alek...
艾里克
Sometimes I swear you are so sweet.
我发誓有时候你真是善解人意
Chloe? Sorry.
克洛伊 不好意思
You're obviously in the middle of something.
你们显然有事在忙
Obviously.
明摆着的事
I was wondering if I could borrow you
我可以打扰你
for like two minutes.
两分钟吗
It's kind of important.
有重要的事
Um... sure.
好吧
I'll be right back.
我一会儿就回
I'm not crazy, right?
我不是发神经 是吧
They both have the same postmark.
邮戳都是一样的
"Mill valley." Yeah.
磨坊谷 对
But this one got sent to me at school
但这封信是寄到学校的
with a key inside it
里面有把钥匙
And this one was in a stack of letters
这封信是我奶奶以前
from my grandmother.
寄的一叠信中的一封
Even better, there's a return address.
更棒的是 还有回信地址
Brian. Chloe, come on.
布莱恩 克洛伊 听我说
It's out in the middle of nowhere. What are the odds?
那是在偏僻的地方 有多大可能性呢
What do you think he was doing out at hunters point?
你们觉得他在猎人码头干嘛
There's parking receipts that show
停车单显示他曾
he went in and out of there
进出过那个地方
At least three times in the last 24 hours.
前一天至少三次
That's just shipyards and docks.
那里只有造船厂和码头
Maybe he works there.
也许他在那工作
Wait.
等等
There are just cargo ships there, right?
都是货船 是吗
Maybe that's where the cruise is leaving from.
也许轮船就从那里出发
I already told you Not that kind of cruise.
我告诉过你 不是那种轮船
What if he's into human trafficking?
如果他是买♥♥卖♥♥人口的呢
It happens all the time.
这事经常发生
Am I the only one who reads the news
难道只有我关心报纸
or goes to the movies?
或者看那些电影吗
They lure girls in, promise them whatever,
他们诱骗女孩 花言巧语
And then ship them overseas and sell them.
然后把他们用船运到国外卖♥♥掉
that's disgusting!
太变♥态♥了
Check to see if there are
查查有没有
any cargo ships leaving tonight.
今晚要走的货船
Just one-- from Hunters Point.
只有一艘 从猎人港出发
It leaves in an hour.
一小时后出发
I feel like I'm finally getting close.
我觉得已经接近谜底了
As soon as I get a chance We've gotta go.
一旦我有机会 我们得走了
I think we might have found her.
我们也许找到她了
Don't grab her like that.
别那样抓着她
Brian, it's okay. It's not okay.
布莱恩 没关系的 有关系
None of your business.
不关你的事
I said get your damn hands off of her!
我说过把你的爪子拿开
Guys, stop it! What do you think you're doing?
你们住手 你们在什么
Alek, don't.
艾里克 别这样
What is the matter with you?
你是怎么回事
I-- I thought he was hurting you.
我 我觉得他在伤害你
Get out.
出去
Let's go.
我们走吧
Where the hell is she?
她到底在哪
Are you sure about this?
你确定是这里吗
I wasn't... till now.
之前不是 现在确定了
We've gotta find her. Chloe?
我们得找到她 克洛伊
I just want you to know--
我只想让你知道
This does not count as a first date.
这可不算第一次约会
Come on.
走吧
Nice night.
晚上好啊
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Somebody get me out of here, please!
有人能救我出去吗 拜托
Hi, little girl.
嗨 小妞
Are you lost? Do you want to go on a boat ride?
迷路了吗 想坐船出去玩吗
Hmm, tempting.
诱人哦
But how about I just kick your ass instead?
但是换成我揍你一顿怎样
Vanessa! Vanessa!
瓦内萨 瓦内萨
Vanessa, are you okay? Chloe?
瓦内萨 你还好吧 克洛伊
We're gonna get out of here.
我们得出去
Alek! Alek!
艾里克 艾里克
It's no use. There's no way out.
没用的 出不去
You'd be surprised.
你会大吃一惊的
Alek!
艾里克
Alek!
艾里克
Open it up.
把它打开
I'm sure we can get a semi-decent price for him too.
我相信他也能卖♥♥个好价钱
Chloe, now!
克洛伊 就现在
Alek!
艾里克
Enjoy your cruise. Bye.
旅程愉快 拜拜
No no no no!
别别别
Let's give him at least a few hours to freak
我们先给他一个小时享受担惊受怕的滋味
before we call the police.
然后再打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
I was gonna say ship him,
我本想说把他直接装船运走算了
But I guess I can live with that.
但你的主意也行
So what do you think?
你觉得怎样
Maybe we can still catcha 10:00 show.
也许我们还能赶上10点钟的电影
There's something else I need to do first.
我得先做一件事
So now it's my turn to ask you a promise.
现在轮到我了 你得答应我
I owe you my life.
我这条命是你捡回来的
Of course I promise.
我当然会答应你
I'll never breathe a word of this to anyone.
我不会向任何人透露一点风声的
And normally I'd be grateful,
一般情况下 我会很感激
But Cody has to pay for what he's done,
但是科迪得为他的行为付出代价
So you have to tell your family and the police everything,
所以你得把一切都告诉你的家人和警♥察♥
except... the name of the girl who rescued me?
除了 把我救出来的那个女孩的名字
Just the tiniest bit of amnesia in my life
要是我能忘记一些小片段
would be so much easier.
生活会更好的
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表