剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
You're sure Trust me.
你是否确定 相信我
There's absolutely no way to trace it back to you.
绝对跟你撇的一干二净
Even better.
那更好了
Once we kill those protecting the Uniter,
一旦除掉统一者的保护人
The girl won't stand a chance.
那姑娘必死无疑
I vowed that one day
我曾郑重宣誓
the Mai would pay for what they'd done to my family.
麦族会对我的家族血债血偿
I want to be there when she breathe her last breath.
我要看着她咽下最后一口气
That's a promise.
我答应你
Hey, stop that guy!
喂 截住那家伙
Thanks. Stupid punk stole my camera.
谢了 那神经病流氓偷了我的相机
Hey, Mom-- oh, guess what?
老妈 你猜怎么着
Oh good, you're home!
太好了 你到家了
They're gonna be here in about a half an hour.
他们一个半小时之后到
Cheese and crackers are out.
奶酪和薄饼搞定了
Dessert is in the oven.
甜点在烤箱里了
Now I just have to do something about this
现在只需处理一下这摊
And something about this.
和这摊
Then how about I set the table?
那我来摆桌子如何
Don't worry. Fork on the left-- I've got it.
别担心 叉子放左边 我记得
And you go up and finish getting ready.
你上楼去准备吧
You I love.
爱死你了
Oh, his daughter's name is Vanessa.
还有 他女儿叫瓦内萨
And apparently not a big fan of the divorce,
显然对离婚这事心存芥蒂
So try not to bring it up. Thank you.
所以尽量别提 谢啦
What's that? Oh, nothing.
那是啥 没什么
Go beautify, really. I've got it.
去梳妆打扮吧 加油 我自己搞定
Okay.
那好
Now I know the story makes it seem like
我知道听起来我们貌似
we were out there for days,
在外驻扎了许多天
But after six hours, we finally just ditched that tent,
其实6小时之后 我们就丢下帐篷
ran back to the car and didn't look back.
奔回车里 绝尘而去了
I never really pictured you two as campers.
我压根想不到你们俩会去露营
Which is why we only did it... once?
所以我们才干了 一次吧
We should do that sometime, hmm?
我们找个时间也去吧 怎样
So, Vanessaanessa, your dad tells me
瓦内萨 你♥爸♥爸告诉我
That the two of you spent a few weeks
你们俩一起在智利
together down in Chile.
待过几个星期
How exciting!
好好玩啊
We went to Santiago, the beach,
我们去了圣地亚哥 海边
spent time with the family.
跟家人住了几天
Yeah, it was a great trip.
没错 那次旅行很棒
Yeah, it was... long.
是啊 那次很 漫长
Which is a quality I happen to really like in vacations.
我确实觉得旅行不能太短
You really think he's after Chloe? Keep going.
你真觉得他是冲克洛伊来的吗 接着看
Sorry, but I thought you should see it all.
抱歉 但我觉得应该让你看完
Sorry about what?
抱什么歉
Chloe and I talked about it. They're friends.
克洛伊跟我说过这事 他们是朋友
And what are the two of you?
那你们俩又算什么呢
Current status undetermined.
目前状态未知
You call Valentina?
你来给万伦蒂娜打电♥话♥
She's coming home as soon as she can.
她正在赶回家的路上
Where are you going? To make sure she's all right.
你去哪儿 确保她平安无事
It's my job, remember?
那是我的工作 记得不
Who the hell are you?
你又是哪位
Zane, Alek. Alek, Zane.
赞恩 艾里克 互相认识下吧
We're supposed to be going out tonight.
我们本来约好今晚一块儿出去
"Supposed to be"? On a date?
本来 约会吗
When did you start going out on dates?
你几时开始有约会了
I'm sorry. Something just came up with Chloe--
抱歉 但是克洛伊临时出了点事
I'll take someone else with me.
我跟别人一起去好了
Really? Are you sure?
真的 你确定吗
Of course.
当然
I'd hate to see you miss out
我可不想让你错过
On a once-in-a-lifetime event.
千年等一回的重大事件
Come in.
进来吧
So, uh, you into music?
那个 你喜欢音乐吗
You don't have to do this. Do what?
你不用这样 怎样
Pretend like we're gonna be friends.
假装跟我是朋友
Boyfriend? No. No.
男朋友吗 不是 不是
My dad would freak.
我爸会担心坏的
You're lying. What?
你蒙我呢 什么
You're totally lying.
你绝对蒙我呢
You do too have a boyfriend. You're in love.
你明显有男朋友 你在谈恋爱
Deny it all you want, but I know that look.
尽你所能地否认吧 但我识破你的眼神了
Do not tell my dad.
千万别告诉我爸
Promise? Trust me.
答应吗 相信我
I'm pretty good at keeping secrets.
我可会保守秘密了
His name is Cody. I met him online.
他叫科迪 我们网上认识的
"Teen S.F."
"旧金山青春网"
Thank you, all-girls school.
没办法 谁让我上女子学校呢
He's amazing.
他超棒的
It's like everything else in the world
我跟他聊天时
just goes away when I talk to him.
好像世界都不再存在
That's a good feeling.
很美妙的感觉
You have a boyfriend? No. Not anymore.
你有男朋友吗 没有 分了
I mean he never really was my--
他其实从来没有真的
No. Sounds complicated.
没有 听起来很纠结嘛
Highly.
绝对
Do you get to see Cody very often?
你跟科迪经常见面吗
Next to never.
几乎从来不见
But we talk constantly.
但我们经常聊天
I know I'm making it sound like it's this big romance,
我知道我搞的好像轰轰烈烈一样
but I mean half of it's in my head.
但有一半是我想象出来的
I don't think he even knows how I feel about him.
我觉得他都不清楚我对他的感觉
Then you should tell him.
那你应该告诉他
Did you ever tell Your
你跟你那位
not-anymore-highly-complicated boyfriend how you felt?
分了的纠结男友告白过吗
No, I didn't,
没有 我没说
but I wish I had.
有点后悔
He told me once,
他曾经跟我告白
and uh...
然后
I couldn't say it back.
我无法给出回应
If there's someone out there
如果有人让你微笑的
who makes you smile like that,
如此灿烂
you should tell him how you feel.
你应该坦白面对他
Knock, knock.
咚咚
Your dad's getting ready to go.
你♥爸♥爸准备走了
Okay.
好的
Nessa-v--
网名Nessa-v
If you're ever online and want to chat.
如果你上线想聊天 随时奉陪
Thanks for dinner. You're welcome.
承蒙款待 别客气
Oh you know, girl talk--
你知道的啦 闺中密谈
the great equalizer.
世间最佳磨合剂
Hey, mom.
妈妈
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Vanessa's missing.
瓦内萨不见了
Frank got up this morning and she was just gone.
今早富兰克一起床 发现她没影了
He has no idea where she could be.
他根本不知道她会去哪儿
I think I do.
我也许知道
Do not spend one more second
别再浪费时间
thinking that this is somehow your fault.
自责自咎 自怨自艾了
But I told her To tell a boy she likes him.
是我劝她 向心爱的男生表白
That's generally not bad advice.
这不算什么馊主意
I need to call Frank. I don't think
我要打给富兰克 据我估计
he even knows she has a boyfriend.
他还不知道她有男朋友
Anything more than Cody?
除了名字还有别的信息吗
- No, just that they met online.
没了 只知道他们是网恋
I don't even know where he goes to school.
我都不知道他在哪儿上学
Are you sure she ran away?
你确定她是离家出走吗
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表