剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Me too.
我也是
I have so many questions.
我有好多疑问
You know? I still don't know how all this works.
我到现在都不知道这些怎么回事
These powers, night vision-- who knew?
这些超能力 夜视能力 谁知道呢
You know, other than Paul.
当然了 保罗除外
And this-- I don't know what you call it-- curse--
还有这个不知道你们怎么称呼它 诅咒吗
I mean, there has to be some way I can just--
一定有某种途径能让我
Chloe, I'll answer any questions you have,
克洛伊 我会回答你所有的问题
but you can't keep seeing that guy.
但你不能再去见那个人了
Brian? How do you know about-- -
布莱恩吗 你怎么知道他
I've been watching.
我一直在暗中观察你
It's my job to protect you.
保护你是我的工作
And if you keep seeing each other,
而如果你们还继续见面的话
one of you is gonna get hurt.
你们中的一个一定会受到伤害
Oh hey, kiddo. I didn't know you were still up.
孩子 还不睡觉吗
Oh, I'm just about to go to bed.
我正准备去呢
Brian.
布莱恩
Let's just say it's not gonna work out.
这么说吧 我跟他不会有结果的
Good night.
晚安
Chloe? What?
克洛伊 怎么了
Sit. Mom, please.
坐下 妈妈 拜托
No.
不行
I'm not gonna let you do this to yourself.
我不会让你这么对待自己的
You can't let what happened
你不能让发生在
with Xavier influence the rest of your life.
赛维尔身上的事情影响你一辈子
I'm not. You are.
我没有 你有
You like this boy. I know you do.
你喜欢这个男孩 我知道你喜欢
And yes, the timing is horrible,
是的 现在这个时机很糟糕
but he did say he was willing to take it slow.
但他说了他愿意慢慢来
Okay, so maybe I didn't make it all the way upstairs.
也许我在上楼的过程中依稀听到了些什么
It was your first big kiss.
那是你的初吻
I get that. You wanted it to be special.
我知道 你想让它特别一点
It was special.
它是很特别
Well, that's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
I just-- I don't want this to be
我只是 我不希望
the story that you carry around with you forever.
你一辈子都活在这件事的阴影中
I can't just forget it ever happened.
我不能就这么忘了它发生过
I'm not saying that you should.
我不是说你应该忘了
My point-- and I do have one--
我想说的是
is that love is a wonderful thing.
爱情是很美妙的
And you don't always know where it's going to come from.
你不一定会知道爱情从哪里萌芽
Now I'm not saying that this Brian is the one.
我不是说这个布莱恩就是你的真命天子
But, honey, at least take the time to find out.
但是 至少你应该花点时间尝试一下
I'm just so scared that you're gonna close yourself off,
我害怕你会把自己封闭起来
that you're gonna be too afraid to
不敢让自己
ever let yourself get involved.
再接受一段感情
Thanks,
谢谢
but you really don't understand.
但你真的不理解
I don't, not in this exact way,
我理解得可能不是特别准确
but I have learned that life is nothing
但我知道 如果不抓住机遇的话
if you don't take chances.
生命就毫无意义
Yes, there will be some pain along the way,
是的 一路走来会有很多痛苦
but you never know what's going to come out of that.
但你永远不知道痛苦之后会得到什么
Sometimes something wonderful.
有时候你会得到一些美妙的东西
Now go to bed.
去睡觉吧
Good night, Mom. Good night.
晚安 妈妈 晚安
I'm glad you called back. See?
很高兴你给我回电♥话♥了 看到了吧
That's what happens when you leave a message.
你给我留言我就会给你回电♥话♥
I didn't know that's all it took.
我不知道这么简单
I, uh--
我
I didn't actually say thank you for the flowers earlier.
还没有谢谢你之前送我的花
Oh, it's okay. I felt it.
没关系 我感觉到了
How was your night?
晚上过得怎么样
Oh, you know, just...
你知道的 就是
I um hung out with Amy and Paul.
我跟艾米和保罗一起出去玩了
How about you?
你呢
Um, I didn't do a whole lot.
我没做什么
Hmm. Well...
好吧
Yeah, you know, just...
你知道的 就是
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表