剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
She should still be at home.
应该还在家
She's supposed to call if she goes anywhere.
不管去哪儿 她都会通知我们的
I texted her a couple of times this morning,
我早上给她发了好多短♥信♥
but I haven't heard back.
但她没回
I left you in charge.
我之前把这事交给你了
It's your job to know where she is at all times.
对她的行踪你理应时刻了如指掌
Find her. Now.
马上给我找到她
Missed you too.
我也很想你
Be happy.
看开点
I think she really liked him.
我觉得妈妈挺喜欢他的
Good news?
有好消息吗
Very.
天大的好消息
By tonight, the Uniter's entire support system
今晚过后 统一者的保护体系
will be eliminated.
就会瓦解
I can't afford any mistakes.
不能再出任何差错了
Don't worry.
不必担心
There's no one more deadly than
心怀怨恨的杀手
an assassin with a grudge.
无人能敌
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I didn't know you were busy.
不知道你在忙
He's all yours.
你们聊吧
I was just leaving.
我正要走
Keep me posted.
有消息通知我
Of course.
没问题
I'm actually heading out too.
我也要出门呢
Well, whatever it is,
不管你有什么事
I'd like you to cancel.
我希望你能先放放
I was hoping
我只是希望
we could spend the day together.
咱俩能单独待一天
I'm sorry. I already have plans.
抱歉 我已经有安排了
But I'll let you know when I get back.
我回来再找你
I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about.
我们确实得好好谈谈
Oh, come on. Boston?
不会吧 波士顿
Zeppelin?
齐柏林
The Doors?
大门乐队
Sorry. Your lips are moving, sound's coming out
抱歉 虽然你巴拉巴拉说了这么多
and yet I have no idea what you're saying.
我还是不明白你说的是啥
That settles it.
这样吧
I've gotta educate you on the finer points of classic rock.
我得好好教你 欣赏古典摇滚的精髓
How? By singing at the top
怎么教 难不成接下来的路上
of your lungs the whole rest of the drive?
你都要撕心裂肺地高歌♥前进吗
Okay, what I lack in pitch
高音我可能顶不上去
I make up for in passion.
但我有无限激♥情♥
So am I being a fool?
我是不是很傻
I mean, thinking that my grandmother might actually be alive?
我是说 一直觉得奶奶还活着
That I might finally get some answers?
一直想着去寻找真♥相♥
We won't know until we get there.
到地方以后才会知道啊
What if I don't like the answers?
如果真♥相♥不尽人意呢
Whatever happens, you'll be fine.
不管结果如何 你都会没事的
Trust me.
相信我
You may be the one person in my life
只有你
I totally trust.
能让我全心托付
I'm glad you came with me.
真高兴你能陪我来
Me too.
我也一样
I want one just like that.
我想要个这样的
That looks good.
不错啊
Thank you, I know. I think it'd be really nice--
谢啦 我觉得肯定很好用
Where's Chloe?
克洛伊呢
Morning, Amy.
早上好 艾米
Hey, Paul.
你好 保罗
Hope I'm not interrupting.
抱歉打断一下
I left her messages, but she hasn't answered.
我给她发短♥信♥ 她没回
No one's heard from her.
也没人能联♥系♥上她
I asked her to meet us.
之前我让她来找我们
Said she had some errands to run.
她说她有些活儿需要处理
Why, what's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
Is it that creepy photo guy?
偷♥拍♥的那个大恶人找到了吗
Is he back?
他回来了
Did he bring some Nunchuk-wielding friends?
还带着甩双截棍的同伙吗
Just tell her to call me the moment you hear from her.
一有她的消息 马上和我联♥系♥
It's important.
非常紧急
Nobody's home,
家里没人
or at least nobody's answering.
或者没听见门铃
I really wish I could see what's back there.
我要是有千里眼就好了
We came all this way.
既然大老远的来都来了
Let's take a look around.
就四处看看吧
This has "bad idea" written all over it.
这办法真不咋地
Relax,
放心吧
I took gymnastics until I was, like, 12.
我十二岁之前都一直练体操呢
All right, come on, on three.
好啦 倒数咯
Ready? One, two, three.
预备 一 二 三
Are you okay?
你没事吧
All good.
好得很
I'm just gonna run up and see if there's anyone's there.
我准备过去 看看有没有人
So, what, you're just gonna walk up and knock on the door?
直接过去敲门吗
Well, somebody once told me
记得某人说过
that was a great plan.
这个计划天衣无缝
But don't worry, I'll be fine. Two seconds.
别担心啦 不会有事的 马上回来
Chloe!
克洛伊
Samson! Enough!
萨姆森 回去
Sorry to frighten you.
抱歉 狗吓到你们了吧
Seems you're unclear as to the point of the gate.
看来你是不明白门的作用吧
It's there to keep intruders out.
外人莫入
What do you want?
你们有何贵干
Grandma?
奶奶
It's me -- Brian.
是我 布莱恩
I can't believe it's really you.
真不敢相信 真的是你
I just wish I had known you were so close.
要是早知道你住得这么近就好了
Oh, I've dreamed of this moment for years.
这么多年来我一直在期待这一刻
Oh my God. Dad.
天啊 是爸爸
The place is beautiful, Grandma.
这儿真漂亮 奶奶
So you must be 19 now.
你应该十九了吧
You know, the last time you were on this patio
你上次来这园子的时候
I was holding you on my knee.
还坐在我腿上呢
I can't believe
真难以想象
I grew up thinking you were dead.
我长这么大一直以为您已经去世了
Well, I'll never forget that day.
我永远忘不了那天
Your father looked me in the eye
你♥爸♥爸看着我的眼睛
and told me calmly that he never wanted to see me again.
平静地告诉我 不想再看到我
How could he do that?
他怎么能那样
I don't pretend to understand him or his motivations,
即便是我 也无法读懂他的内心
but he was good to his word and we haven't spoken since.
但他的确信守诺言 我们自那以后从未照面
You talked to mom? She took pity on me,
你跟我妈妈说过话吗 她可怜我
sent me the occasional update.
每隔一段时间就让我了解了解情况
Do you still play the piano? No, I haven't in years.
你现在还弹钢琴吗 好多年没弹过了
That's a shame.
可惜了
What-- what happened?
到底发生什么了
Your father always had
你♥爸♥爸一直以来都
a reckless sense of ambition.
雄心勃勃 不计后果
That much hasn't changed.
他现在还这样
Well, I suppose I encouraged it when he was young,
大抵归咎于他年幼时我对他的激励
but then it grew darker, more out of control
但野心逐渐偏离正道 越发难以控制
and he was becoming involved in things
他逐渐投身于一些
that I didn't understand.
我难以理解的事情
But then he met your mother
他随即结识了你妈妈
and for a while everything changed.
曾有段时间 一切都变了
We found the letters he wrote to her.
我们找到了他写给她的信
They were really in love.
他们确实真心相爱
Oh, Whitley loved Evelyn
惠特利很爱伊芙琳
the same way he did everything--
正如他一贯的作风
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表