剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
15 minutes of humorous small talk
在问你这问题之前
before asking you this.
先开15分钟的玩笑
But you want to get a cup of coffee with me?
我们可以出去喝杯咖啡吗
I-- I can't. You know, Amy and I--
不行 艾米和我要
are parting ways because we have no plans together whatsoever.
分道扬镳了 因为我们什么计划都没有
Bye.
再见啦
I'll take that as a yes.
那我就当你答应了
Okay.
行啊
He left when I was really young
他在我很小的时候就离开了
so I barely even remember him.
所以我基本上不记得他了
But four years ago I found this e-mail address my mom had hidden,
但四年前我发现我妈藏了很久的邮箱地址
and I sent him a couple of messages.
我给他发过几条消息
Did he answer?
他回复了吗
No. I mean, I doubt it's even active.
没有 我怀疑这邮箱还有没有人用
Actually I don't even know if he's alive.
事实上我都不知道他是不是还活着
But,it's ok. My mum and I make a good team.
但那也没事 我跟我妈在一起挺好的
Do not tell her I said that.
别跟她说这些
How about you? You get along with your parents?
你怎么样 跟父母相处得还好吗
Uh, no mom, just a dad.
没有母亲 只剩下父亲
And our relationship is evolving.
我们的关系越来越融洽
My mom died five years ago,
我母亲五年前去世了
and we've been a little lost ever since.
我们从那以后就有些迷失
Well, here's to being found.
祝你快点找到人生目标
Peaches, down!
桃桃 冷静
Damn, you've got some nails.
天呐 你指甲真长
Peaches, down.
桃桃 冷静
Dude, do something about your dog.
哥们 管管你家的狗啊
I'm sorry. She's never done that before.
真是抱歉 我家的狗之前从没这样过
That was random.
只是碰巧而已
Yeah. Um, I'd better go.
就是啊 那我还是走吧
My mum has this thing about me going home.
我妈妈在什么时候回家的问题上很在意
And thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Wait, Chloe.
等一下 克洛伊
Can we do this again?
我们下一次还能约出来吗
Yeah yeah, I'd really like that.
当然 我很乐意
Bye.
拜拜
Goodbye Chloe.
再见了 克洛伊
What happened?
发生什么事情了
Oh my god.
我的天呐
I don't know. Somebody check.
我不知道 来个人查一下
She was just right here.
她刚刚还在那里
Chloe, no!
克洛伊 别
We're here to help.
我们是来帮忙的
We are always supposed to be watching you--
我们应该是暗中观察你的
You know, just to make sure that Alek was right.
以确保艾里克是正确的
I was right.
我本来就是对的
I told them you started to transform.
我告诉他们你已经开始变形了
But then we saw that crazy assassin lurking around
但是我们看见那疯子般的杀手在周围潜伏
and knew we had to do something.
觉得我们应该做点儿什么
I don't think we're being followed.
没人追踪我们了
Okay, would one of you please tell me what's going on?
拜托你们其中一个告诉我发生什么事了
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
There are people usually talk to you through this.
本来应该有人告诉你一些事情
This isn't how it's normally done..
我们平常不是这么做的
What's done? Contact.
做什么 联♥系♥
Your transformation was so fast.
你转变的实在太快了
You were born in Ukraine, right?
你出生于乌克兰 对吗
Yes, but how do you know that?
是啊 但你是怎么知道的
Not here. Come on.
这里不是说话的地方 跟我来
I think we're safe. We should probably keep moving.
我们应该安全了 但还应该继续跑
No no no, I am not going anywhere with you
不不不 在我知道答案之前
until I get some answers.
我不会跟你去任何地方
Like, why is there a scar-faced freak who is trying to kill me?
比如说为什么会有一个伤疤男想杀了我
I mean, how does he even know my name?
我的意思是 他怎么会知道我的名字呢
I mean Chloe!
我是想说 克洛伊
It's going to be okay.
会没事的
We'll answer all your questions, I promise.
我们会回答你所有问题 我答应你
oh, here's one. What the hell are you?
正好有一个问题 你们到底是什么人
You mean what the hell are we?
你应该说 我们到底是什么人
We are Mai. Mai?
我们是麦族人 麦族人
Descendents of an ancient and sacred race--
古老又神圣的种族的后裔
Not completely human, not completely god--
不完全是人类 也不完全是神灵
The offspring of Bastet
芭丝苔特的后人
The most powerful of all the goddesses.
神灵中能力最强的
There was a time when we were revered.
我们曾一度被人尊敬
We advised pharaohs.
我们可以向法老觐见
Mai and humans had a special relationship.
麦族人和人类有很特殊的关系
We were their sworn protectors.
我们是他们的保护者
But then we had a bit of a falling out.
但后来我们有点儿堕落了
I guess you could say we got tired of taking orders.
你可以说我们厌倦了墨守成规
We broke our sacred bond.
我们打破了神圣的规定
That's one of our interpretations.
那只是解释之一
But we've been hunted for generations.
但我们已经被追杀好久了
He's being slightly dramatic.
他说的有点儿夸张了
We lead pretty normal lives.
我们过着平凡的生活
This truly makes no sense.
这一点都不靠谱
Deep down you know it's true.
你心里知道我说的都是事实
You always knew you were different.
你一直都知道你与众不同
Are there going to be more... changes?
还会有更多的 变化吗
No, just a tail.
没了 就是再多一条尾巴
Ignore him. He think he's hilarious.
别理他 他以为自己很风趣呢
I know this is hard to accept,
我知道这很难接受
but this is who you are.
但这就是事实
Do you regret being so mean to me now?
你现在后悔之前对我那么不好了吧
No. So who was that guy you were having coffee with?
才不 刚才跟你喝咖啡那男的是谁啊
Was he your boyfriend? So none of your business.
是你男朋友吗 跟你半毛钱关系都没有
For a second I thought you were going to kiss him.
我当时真以为你要吻他了
I swear I almost had a heart attack.
我发誓我差点得心脏病
Mai and humans don't really mix well.
麦族和人类不怎么和谐
I guess you'd call it a curse.
我觉得算是一种诅咒吧
We can't be... Intimate.
我们不能 太亲近
Sometimes even something as small as a kiss--
有时候哪怕只是一吻都不行
What happens if we kiss?
如果接吻了会怎么样
Depends on the kiss.
那要取决于是什么样的吻
Paralysis, death...
可能导致瘫痪 死亡
Sometimes paralysis and death.
有时候是先瘫痪后死亡
But don't worry, not for the Mai,
别担心 麦族人没事
just the human.
只是人类会出现这些情况
Alek, I swear. Don't worry--
艾里克你闭嘴 别担心
You didn't kiss that guy. He's fine.
你没和那个男的接吻 他不会有事的
We were watching.
我们当时都看着呢
It's not him I'm worried about.
我不是在担心他
It's not your fault. You had no way of knowing.
这不是你的错 你当时根本就不知道
Chloe, wait. Don't touch me, please.
克洛伊等等 别碰我
Just let us take you home.
就让我们送你回家吧
I can get home on my own.
我自己能找到我家
She means our home. Don't you get it?
她的意思是我们家 你没明白吗
I don't want anything to do with you.
我不想跟你们有任何的关系
I don't think you have a choice,
我认为你别无选择
at least until we figure out why "The Order" was after you.
至少要等到我们弄清楚神社为什么追踪你
Or how they knew about you.
甚至是怎么知道你的
They normally don't attack like this.
他们通常不下这么狠手
"The Order"?
神社
"The Order" are the ones dedicated to our extinction.
神社直接导致了我们的灭绝
Trust me, you won't be happy
相信我 你要是在公园里被那个男的抓住了
if that guy in the park catches you.
你就不会这么高兴了
Too late. He just tossed me off the top of coit tower.
太晚了 他已经把我从塔上推下来了
What happened?
然后呢
It felt like I broke every bone in my body.
我感觉我的每根骨头都断了
But you were still alive?
但是你又活了
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表