剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Mr. Rezza, a moment of your time.
瑞泽先生 打扰你一下
My employer is very upset. I'm sorry to hear that.
我的老板很失望 听到这我很遗憾
The order does not exist to serve your personal vendettas.
神社并不是为你的个人仇杀而存在的
Perhaps if you had listened when I tried to warn you...
当我警告你时你应该听
The Mai now know of the girl's existence.
麦族人知道那个女孩的存在了
Plans were in place,
计划已经到位
but now she's guarded and protected.
但是现在她一直有人保护
Your involvement is no longer required.
接下来的事情就不用你管了
We will dispose of the girl.
我们会处理那个女孩
Expecting a call?
在等电♥话♥吗
More like hoping for one.
说希望有那么个电♥话♥更准确些
I told Brian that we could only be friends.
我告诉布莱恩我们只能做朋友
And I thought he was okay with it, but--
我以为他可以接受的 但是
You were being sarcastic.
你只是在挖苦我
Glad you caught that.
很高兴你发现了这点
Hey, my friend Jasmine's coming
嘿 我朋友贾斯敏差不多
by a little before 6:00 and I was wondering--
六点的左右会过来 我在想
if you could stay to the end of your shift for a change?
你是不是可以等到你的轮班结束
It's like you're a mind reader.
你就像有读心术一样
Vintage. Lana.
二手服饰店 我是莱娜
Look, hold on one second.
等等 等一下
Paul.
保罗
You're coming tonight, right? It's my turn to pick.
你今天晚上会来吧 今天晚上轮到我请
Of course. I would never miss dinner with my two best friends.
当然 我才不会错过和朋友的聚餐呢
So is everything okay,
没什么事情不对吧
You know, between you and me?
你知道的 我是说我们之间
Paul?
保罗
Okay, to be honest, I have been a little hurt.
坦白说 我觉得有一点受伤
While I understand there's an unfortunate recurring
虽然我知道 在美国漫画万神殿中
borderline racist narrative in the American comic book Pantheon
很不幸又再次出现了种族界限
of Asians being portrayed as subservient geeks
他们在书里把亚洲人塑造成为怪胎
or simply one-dimensional kung-fu-kicking bad-asses,
或者是单维的就只会点功夫的坏蛋
I am none of those things.
但是我并不是这样的
What are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么啊
Why haven't you asked me to be your sidekick?
你为什么没有叫我当你的伙伴呢
My what? Your sidekick.
我的什么 你的伙伴
Your sidekick, your loyal and trusted confidant.
伙伴 你忠诚的永远可以相信的伙伴
You, my friend,
你是我的朋友
are already all of those things.
本来就是我可以信任的伙伴啊
Really? Really.
真的吗 千真万确
Unless I ever see you in tights. Then the deal's off.
除非你还耿耿于怀 这个问题到处为止
This conversation's over.
就这样 不说了
Chloe!
克洛伊
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
For a second I just--
刚刚一下子 我
I felt completely terrified.
我完全被吓到了
She's not that scary. no.
她没有那么可怕吧 不是她可怕
It's like I was feeling what she was feeling.
就好像 我完全可以感受到她的恐惧
She's the one who's terrified.
是她被吓了一跳
I know, I know...
我知道 我知道
Uh, whatever that weird sense thing is you got going on...
不管你刚刚感受到了什么奇怪的东西
you might wanna get it adjusted.
你也许都应该调整一下
But I don't even know what it is.
但是我都不知道这是什么
So you're saying you can read people's minds?
那么 你是说你会读心术吗
No, I can't tell what they're thinking.
不是 我并不能读到别人的想法
I literally feel what they're feeling on an emotional level.
我只是能在情感上体会他们的感受
But I can't control it. It just happens.
但是我不能控制 就是能够感受到
See, this is the part where you say,
接下来你应该说
"Oh yeah, I get that all the time.
"哦 对啊 我也是这样
It's a mai thing. It's so not a big deal."
麦族人都是这样的 没什么大不了的"
Sorry, I've never heard of anything like it.
抱歉 我之前从来没听说过这样的事情
Great, so my powers came with an extra scoop of freak.
很好 这么说我的超能力伴随怪异而来
That Chloe, always an overachiever.
那个叫克洛伊的 永远都是超乎预期
Chloe, I really don't think it's anything to worry about.
克洛伊 我真的觉得你不必为此担心
But if it'll make you feel better,
但是也许你去和我妈妈谈谈的话
we can talk to my mom.
你可能会安心一点
Hey, either of you "Lana Jacobs"?
你们好 你们谁是"莱娜·雅各布斯"
No, sorry. She left about a half an hour ago.
都不是 她大概一个半小时之前走了
I guess that's why the instructions say to be here by 4:00.
难怪说明上说这东西应该四点前送到了
Do you need me to sign for something?
你需要我签收或者怎么样
I wish you could, but they're cupcakes,
我也希望可以 但是这是纸杯蛋糕
And these things go stale pretty quick.
这东西不及时送到她手上的话就会坏掉的
And there is a God.
不过还好
They included her home address.
他们留下了她家里的地址
411 Arden.
雅顿路411号♥
She moved, like, two weeks ago.
她搬家了 大概两周之前
I'll write it down for you.
我把地址写给你
Thanks, I really appreciate that.
谢谢 太感谢你了
I think she could use a little cheering up.
我想她需要点让她振奋的东西
Here you go.
给
All right. Have a good one.
好的 祝你一天开心
What the hell? chloe!
干嘛啊 克洛伊
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
I have no idea.
我也不知道
It's like I was possessed.
那时候我就像是着了魔一样
The second he touched me,
我一握到他的手
I just felt this huge, giant wave of rage.
就感觉到一种巨大的难以抑制的愤怒
I just-- I don't know how else to describe it.
我 我不知道还可以用什么来表述
That must have been so frightening
那肯定太吓人了
for me and him.
不管是对他还是对我来说都是
I mean, he just kind of took off.
他被我推得都快飞出去了
I wanted to go after him, but Jasmine--
我想去追他 但是贾斯敏
was right to bring you to me.
她很明智地带你来找我了
At this moment he's the least of your problems.
就现在来说 他是你最微不足道的问题
Something's wrong with me, Valentina.
我是不是有什么问题啊 万伦蒂娜
Really wrong.
肯定是大问题
I think if Jasmine hadn't been there,
我想如果当时不是贾斯敏在场
I-- I might have tried to kill him.
我 我说不定会杀了他
And perhaps you would have.
确实有可能
So it's imperative that you learn to control this.
所以你现在必须学着控制
How am I supposed to control
我要怎么样才能控制呢
this when I don't even know what this is?
控制这些我自己都不知道是什么的东西
Valentina?
万伦蒂娜
Do you know what the word "Empathy" Means?
你知道"共感"是什么意思吗
Yeah, it's like if your friend feels bad,
知道 就是比如说你朋友感觉难过
then you feel bad for them.
你也会和他们一样难过
Close.
差不多
Empathy is directly experiencing the emotions
共感就是 直接地体会
of another person.
另外一个人的感情
You, my child, are an Empath.
你 我的孩子 你是个神使
Like being Mai and the Uniter wasn't enough?
我是麦族人又是统一者 这还不够吗
Or more likely you have this gift
或者说正因为你是统一者
because you are the Uniter.
你才会有这些能力
Some of the very old legends
一些很古老的传说里
claim that all Mai were once capable of this.
说以前麦族人都有这个能力
It's what bonded us to humans.
这是我们我们和人类结合的纽带
It's not surprising that you possess this quality.
你有这个能力并不是什么不可思议的事情
You are the embodiment of all that is Mai.
你的身上有所有麦族人特征
So if I tried with you right now--
这么说如果我现在和你试一下的话
No, it was something that passed
不行 这种感应
only between Mai and humans.
只存在于麦族人和人类之间
But it doesn't even work right.
但是它也不好用啊
I mean, I thought Lana was terrified and she was laughing.
我以为莱娜吓坏了 可是她却在大笑
And the delivery guy was maybe kind of annoyed,
那个送快递的可能有点烦
but he certainly wasn't out to kill anybody.
但是他肯定不可能想杀人
I know that you don't want to hear this,
我知道你不想听这个
but perhaps you should limit your contact with humans.
但是你也许真的应该和人类保持些距离
What am I gonna do? Ignore my family and friends?
那我要怎么做 不理我的家人和朋友吗
I'm not saying forever.
我并不是说永远
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表