剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Clearly he's already impressed.
因为他显然已经被你打动了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I have to go. Call if you're gonna be late.
我得走了 如果晚了你要打电♥话♥
Make sure you have cab fare in your purse.
记得带好打车钱
Do not get into the car with him if he's been drinking.
如果他喝醉了就别上他的车
Anything else? Do not let him talk you
还有别的吗 别让他忽悠你
into doing anything you don't want to do. Chloe!
做什么你不愿意的事 克洛伊
Hey, it all sounded like good advice when you said it to me.
你给我说这些时 听上去像是好建议
Have fun tonight.
今晚玩得愉快
You too.
你也是
Love you.
爱你
Implied.
暗中爱着你
Oh, do not mess up my dress.
别把我的礼服弄坏了啊
So I made a reservation at this new place down by the wharf.
我在码头边的新餐厅订了位置
That sounds fun.
好像挺有趣的
But do you know where I'd like to go instead?
但是你知道我想去哪吗
Chinatown.
唐人街
Okay. Sure yeah.
好的 没问题
Is there any place in particular?
想去唐人街什么具体的地方吗
I know a good dim sum No.
我知道一个不错的点心铺 不是
I want to go to that place.
我想去那地方
I want you to teach me your system.
我想让你教我你那个数学模型
Really?
真的吗
I don't know. Those places can be a little dangerous.
我不确定要不要教你 那地方有点危险
And that sounds perfect. I never get to go out
那正好啊 我从来没做过
and do anything fun or interesting like that.
那么有意思的事情
It'll be an adventure.
那就像是个冒险
Okay.
好吧
It's a pleasure. Good luck to you.
很高兴认识您 祝您好运
You're doing great.
很不错
It's important for people to know that nepotism
我们得让人们知道瑞泽家族
is alive and well at Rezza capital.
的裙带关系依然是存在的
Here's someone you have to meet.
前面那些人你必须得见见
Simone, this is my son Brian.
茜蒙 这是我儿子布莱恩
I've heard a lot about you.
久闻大名
This is Simone. She started this week
这是茜蒙 她从这周开始将会成为
and she will be your supervisor.
你的监督人
That's great. According to my dad, I could use a lot of it.
很好 我爸爸认为那对我很有好处
I'm not worried at all.
这个我一点都不担心
You look absolutely beautiful.
你看起来真是美极了
Thanks.
谢谢
I gotta say, you clean up pretty well yourself.
我想说 你也把自己收拾得挺好的
Sparkling water?
要苏打水吗
Oh thanks. If you don't mind if I do.
谢谢 如果你不介意我要的话
Thank you.
谢谢
So besides leaving out the part about the dress,
除了要穿这么正式的裙装之外
this is slightly swankier than
这宴会也不像你说的
the deadly dull work event you were describing.
那么又沉闷又愚蠢嘛
You haven't spent the last hour
那是因为你没在过去的整整一个小时里
shaking hands and nodding agreeably.
不停地和人握手 然后表示赞同地点头
I'm feeling like a very well-dressed bobblehead.
我觉得我就像是一个穿戴整齐的摇头娃娃
Are you an art lover?
你是美术爱好者吗
What's the saying?
那句话怎么说来的
I know what I don't like.
我知道我不喜欢什么
No comment.
无法评论
My mom was really into art.
我妈妈是真的很喜欢美术
She was on the board at M.O.M.A.
她的作品在纽约现代艺术博物馆展出过
This night is kind of something that she started.
今晚这个聚会就是由她创办的
It's so sweet that you're still doing it.
你把它传承下来了 真好
My dad kind of co-opted it.
我爸爸和我一起办的
It's now slightly more business than charity,
这个宴会现在更多的是谈生意而不是慈善
but I think she'd be glad that we were here.
但是我想 她会很开心我们聚在这里的
Don't sneak up on me like that.
别那样偷偷靠近我
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I guess I could ask you the same question.
我想我也可以问你同样的问题
If it was up to her,
如果只有她自己照顾自己的话
she'd be dead two seconds after she transformed.
她大概转换之后的几秒钟之内就死掉了
I admire your sense of duty.
我很敬佩你的责任感
What's that?
这是什么
Dinner.
晚饭
I really have missed you.
我真的很想你
Oh, you gotta try this. It's so good.
你得尝尝这个 很棒的
What is it?
这是什么
Bunny chow.
小兔子
Um, I have a fairly unbreakable rule--
我有我的原则
I don't eat foods that
我绝对不吃
were previously characters in disney movies.
迪士尼电影里面出现过的动物
No actual bunnies were harmed.
不是真的小兔子啦
It's a curry thing my dad used to eat growing up in South Africa.
是我爸吃的一种南非的咖喱类的东西
It's an acquired taste, I guess.
我想它的味道是佐料加上去的
Okay.
好的
Two seconds. I'll be-- be right back. I'm sorry.
两秒钟 我马上就回来 抱歉
Mmm, it's okay. Go.
嗯 没事的 去吧
You're working.
你有你的事情要做
That is not true.
不可能
It's true. You terrified him.
是真的 你吓到他了
George the building inspector?
乔治 建筑检查员
The guy who's like 6'4, 250 pounds?
他有大概一米九 两百多斤吧
Let's just say you have a way about you
这么说吧 你在精疲力竭的时候
when you are worked up.
有你自己独特的手段
I like to call it forceful.
我更喜欢说那是坚强有力的
And I will agree with you. Smart man.
那我同意你的说法 聪明人
I can't believe it took six months to finish that job.
我简直没有办法相信那项工作花了六个月
We should have been done and out in four weeks.
我们本该四个星期就能做完出来的
Well, tell me about it. I was counting the days.
就是啊 我在数着日子呢
Was I really that horrible?
我真的有那么糟吗
Just the opposite-- I was counting the days
正好相反 我在数着日子
until it was over so I could ask you out.
等着结束了 我就能约你出来
Is that true?
真的吗
Please note that I called
你应该注意到了
about 20 minutes after the final inspection.
最后的检查刚结束二十分钟我就给你打电♥话♥了
And there I was dragging it out
我也一直在拖拖拉拉的
so I got to see you every day.
然后就可以每天见到你
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Ante up.
下注
Sorry. It's just so exciting.
不好意思 我太兴奋了
I've never been here before.
我之前从来没来过
You don't care.
你不在意的
He doesn't care.
他不在意的
I can't believe you're winning so much.
我简直不敢相信 你赢了这么多
No wonder you like to play.
难怪你喜欢玩儿这个
Yeah, it's a good night.
是的 不错的夜晚
Wait. For luck.
等一下 祝你好运
Thanks. I don't think I'll need it.
谢谢 我不觉得我需要这个
It doesn't make any sense to me either.
我也看不懂
Is it horrible if the only thing I can think of to say
如果我说我除了很喜欢这幅画的颜色之外
is that I like the colors? Hi, I'm--
没别的可说的是不是很糟糕 嗨 我
Nice chatting.
不错的谈话啊
Back with reinforcements.
我回来了 带了些吃的
I think I might have just met your dad.
我想我刚刚可能见到了你♥爸♥爸
Felt a brush with greatness?
有感觉到崇高或者伟大吗
More like a charming accent and a dashing profile.
只听到了他迷人的口音和华丽的外形
We didn't really say hi.
我们实际上连招呼都没打
Yeah, that was probably him.
那可能就是他
But it's probably for the best. Try this.
这样可能更好 尝尝这个
She picks it up, highly suspicious...
她拿起了食物 十分怀疑
It's good.
这很不错的
Kudu, south-african animal with curly horns.
条纹羚 南非动物 有卷曲的角
...and she puts it back,
接着她把食物放了回去
begging him for a good old-fashioned cheese log.
请求他给她个传统的起司卷就可以了
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表