剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
She's here.
她在屋里
I think it's for me.
应该是找我的
Hey, Chloe,
克洛伊
I hope you haven't lost phone privileges too.
希望你的手♥机♥没被没收
There is no sign of them here,
他们没来
but we'll let you know.
来的话我们会告诉你的
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Someone's in the house.
有人闯进咱家了
Mom, I'm sorry. I should have told you.
妈 抱歉 我应该告诉你的
Everyone okay in there?
你们俩都没事吧
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
What about you? I'm fine.
你呢 我没事
I saw the open door and was worried.
我看到门开着所以很担心
Oh my god.
天哪
Is-- is that the detective?
这 这不是那个警探吗
We have to call 911.
我们得赶紧报♥警♥
I already called before coming in.
我在进来前就报♥警♥了
Okay. It's okay.
好的 没事了
Oh my god.
天哪
Thanks.
多谢
It's like that's all I ever say to you.
好像一直以来我就只会对你说谢谢
No worries. It's part of the job.
不用担心 这是我的工作
I'm glad you got my text.
我很高兴你收到了我的短♥信♥
I'd just like to point out that in a time of crisis,
我想知道在紧要关头
the guy you reached out to--
你会向谁求助
Was you.
向你
Can we start over?
我们能重新开始吗
What do you mean?
你的意思是
With everything.
一切重新开始
You were right.
你是对的
The other night,
那晚
it wasn't nothing.
并不是什么都没发生
But...
但是
I'm just not ready for it to mean as much
我还没有准备好
as I think you want it to mean.
发展到你所希望的程度
I need some time to sort all of this out.
我需要一些时间来梳理感情
You know, I'm quite good at sorting.
你懂的 我对梳理很在行
As good as you are at complicating?
和你捣乱的功夫一样好吗
Perhaps even better.
也许更好
So a fresh start then.
又一个新的开始
Maybe on a night when one
也许某天晚上我们中的一个或者
or both of us hasn't almost been killed.
我们俩都平安无事
I don't know if I can
我不知道我是否能
work within those kind of crazy restrictions.
在这种疯狂的限制下保护你
Are they all gone? Finally.
他们都走了吗 终于走了
How are you doing?
你感觉怎么样
Mildly freaked,
吓死了
but starting to settle. You?
但是已经开始平复了 你呢
Uh, at the moment, strangely calm,
当时我异常冷静
but I'm pretty sure I'm still in shock.
但是我现在感觉还很后怕
Do you really think it's him?
你认为真的是他吗
I do.
是的
I had been trying to figure out what was wrong with you lately,
我最近一直在想你到底是怎么了
and now it all makes sense.
现在我知道了
I wanted to tell you. I really did.
我本想告诉你的 我真想的
He had no right to put you in that position.
他没有权利让你进退维谷
But I should have told you.
但我应该告诉你的
I'm sorry I was so upset before.
我很抱歉以前跟你发脾气
It was him I was mad at,
我应该生他的气
really, not you.
而不是你
I have been mourning all these years.
这些年我一直都很悲痛
I assumed something terrible had happened to him
我想他可能发生了意外
and the truth is he just left.
但事实上是 他离开了
What now?
那现在呢
I honestly have no idea.
我真不知道
This changes everything.
这件事改变了一切
Does it have to?
一定要这样吗
So dad's alive. So what?
即使爸爸还活着 那又怎样呢
It doesn't change the fact
这并不能改变
that we figured out how to get along without him.
我们俩相依为命的事实
If he wanted to see us,
如果他还想要我们
he'd be here.
他就应该出现在我们面前
You don't know that.
你不懂的
Could anything keep you away from me?
你会因为什么事而离开我吗
There is not a thing in the world.
绝对没有
What were you going to say?
你刚才想说什么
You said you were sorry for not telling me something.
你说你瞒着我什么事 很抱歉
Just, you know,
就是 你知道的
the stuff with dad.
爸爸的事
No more secrets.
别在瞒我什么了啊
No more secrets.
不隐瞒了
作者: 乔纳森·弗朗西斯·金
乌克兰大屠♥杀♥尽幸存一位儿童
I think this one's here for you.
我想这位是来找你的
Two minutes.
给你两分钟
Hey.
你好
I'm sorry about the other day.
我想为那天的事道歉
And she is a friend.
她只是一个朋友
So not my business.
这真的不关我的事
I know you have a boyfriend and I'm-- I'm cool with that.
我知道你有男朋友了 我没什么意见
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you.
我只是想过来说声谢谢
For what?
为什么
Finding that storage building.
你帮我找到那个仓库大楼
Turns out it had a lot of my mom's stuff in it.
那里面有我妈妈很多遗物
That's good, right?
这是件好事 对吧
Yeah. I don't know what I was expecting to find,
我不知道我在找到什么
But at least it means my dad didn't completely erase her memory.
但是至少说明我爸爸并没有完全抹灭她的痕迹
I found this.
我发现了这个
It's--
这是...
It's beautiful.
太漂亮了
Yeah.
是啊
She never took it off.
她从未取下来过
It was her engagement ring.
这是她的订婚戒指
I know she would have had it on the night she died.
我知道她出事的那天带着它
And the incident report
但是事故报告
even listed it as one of the things stolen.
却说它被偷了
If it was stolen, then
如果是被偷了
what's it doing in your dad's storage unit?
那怎么会在你♥爸♥爸的仓库里呢
I don't know,
我不知道
But I'm gonna find out.
但是我会找到答案的
What else did you find?
你还找到了些什么
Some letters...
一些信件...
...some drawings I drew for her
还有些我小时候画给她的涂鸦
when I was really young.
那时我还好小
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表