剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Nine Lives of Chole King"
《九命美少女》前情提要
Stay away from her! Alek, no!
离她远点 艾里克 不要
If anything had happened to you,
你要是出了什么意外
I couldn't live with myself.
我自己也活不下去
Does this mean anything to you?
你看得懂这个吗
It was written on the back of a picture of my Mom.
我妈照片的背后 写的就是这个
I'm having dinner with Frank tonight.
今晚我跟弗兰克共进晚餐
I really like him.
我是真心喜欢他
What is this? It's what I have to sign.
这是什么 要我签字的
To officially declare your father dead.
你父亲的正式死亡申明
It's been 10 years without word. He's not coming back.
已经十年杳无音讯了 他不会回来了
I think I'm falling in love with you.
我觉得我爱上你了
I like you so much
我好喜欢你
but I don't think I can see you anymore.
但我们还是不要再见面了
We belong together.
我们属于彼此
Brian.
布莱恩
Brian, wait.
布莱恩 等等
Let him go. No.
让他走吧 不行
Brian, please, let me explain.
布莱恩 请听我解释
No need. I get it this time.
不用 这次我懂了
The visual helps.
眼见为实
No, look...
不是的
It... it... Brian.
刚才的事 布莱恩
It just happened, okay?
是个偶然
Nothing is going on between us.
我们之间什么都没有
Yeah, yeah, it looked that way.
没错 看起来确实如此
Here. You dropped that the other night.
拿着 那晚你落下的
I was gonna leave it on your doorstep, so...
本来打算直接放在台阶上的
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Me too.
我也是
Brian.
布莱恩
Brian.
布莱恩
Nothing?
没什么
That wasn't nothing.
什么都算不上
Alek, please don't go.
艾里克 请别走
Can we at least talk about this?
我们能谈谈吗
Let go! Let go! Stop it!
放开 放开 住手
I'm pretty sure this doesn't belong to you.
我确定这不是你的东西
What? Are you all right?
搞什么 你还好吗
Run!
快跑
Freeze!
站住
She still needs to come down to the station tomorrow to make a statement.
明天她还是要去警局做笔录
Of course. We will be there.
当然 我们会去的
And thanks again for bringing her home.
再次谢谢你送她回来
Well, uh...
那么
What a night, huh?
这一晚上真够呛 对吧
I'm exhausted, so if it's okay with you, I'm just...
我累坏了 如果你没意见的话 我就
No, not okay.
不行 我很有意见
You are gonna sit your butt down
你给我乖乖坐下
and tell me what the hell is going on.
跟我解释清楚 到底是怎么回事
I truly don't know whether to hug you or yell at you.
我真不知道 是该抱你还是该吼你
Hug?
抱吧
What were you doing out there?
你在外面搞什么鬼
I thought you were in bed asleep.
我以为你已经睡了
It was nothing, I swear.
没什么 我发誓
I just... I went for a walk and lost track of time.
我只是 出去散散步 忘了时间
And, well, you know the rest.
后来的事 你都知道了
So that's your whole explanation?
这就是你全部的解释吗
You just decided to go for a walk at night alone?
决定晚上 独自出门散个心
Alek came by to talk and we had a...
艾里克过来聊天 我们...
I don't know what we had
我也不清楚我们干嘛了
but I wanted to think...
我也想知道...
Do you know
你知不知道
what could have happened to you tonight?
今晚你可能会发生什么意外
You could have been killed.
你可能把命都丢了
I know.
我知道
But I wasn't thinking.
但我没时间思考
I heard a scream and wanted to help.
我听到尖叫声 想去帮忙
Two lowlifes fighting over who gets the loot?
帮两个争赃物的强盗吗
Well, that part wasn't super clear at the moment.
那时候还不知道 是怎么回事嘛
Why were you so upset?
你为什么那么低落
Did you and Alek get in a fight?
跟艾里克吵架了
I don't even know how to explain it if I tried.
我真的不知道该怎么解释
I really don't want to talk about it.
我真的不想谈这个话题了
Wait, is this about your father?
等等 是你父亲的事吗
It is, isn't it? Chloe, I...
是的吧 对吗 克洛伊 我
Mom, not about Dad.
妈 跟爸爸无关
Alek came over and we kissed.
艾里克过来找我 我们接吻了
Yes, I know, I said I didn't like him that way,
是的 我知道 我说过 我对他没感觉
But it happened.
但它就是发生了
And then Brian saw us and I tried to explain
然后被布莱恩撞见 我试图解释
But there was really nothing to say.
但其实真的无话可说
So now they both kind of hate me
所以他们两个人 现在都恨死我了
Meaning that as of tonight,
这意味着截止今晚
my romantic life is officially over.
我的感情生活正式完蛋了
End of story.
故事讲完了
And there is absolutely nothing else you want to tell me?
你真的没有其他任何事 要告诉我吗
Go to bed.
上♥床♥去吧
Chloe?
克洛伊
Just so you know, if the
我跟你说
cops ever bring me home at 2:00 in the morning,
如果警♥察♥在凌晨2点把我带回家
My life ends about 30 seconds after they leave.
他们走后大概30秒 我的小命就没了
I thought mine might.
我还以为 我死定了呐
But I can't really blame her.
但我真的不怪她
I just hate having to lie to her all the time.
我讨厌时时刻刻瞒着她
Would it be so bad if I just told her?
我跟她说实话 真的会很糟吗
More like horrible, tragic, disastrous.
应该是可怕的 悲剧的大灾难
Protecting loved ones from your secret is,
保护所爱的人 隐藏秘密
like, superhero 101.
是超人手册101条之一
Why would you do that to her?
你为什么要害她
Point taken.
有道理
I don't think I'll be telling her anytime soon.
我不会那么快就告诉她的
I don't suppose you have
我猜你对
any thoughts on the brian/alek of it all?
布莱恩艾里克事件没啥好点子吧
Nope, not a one.
没 一丁点儿都没有
And that's what I thought.
真不出所料
I have no idea what I'm
今天见艾里克
going to say to Alek when I see him today.
我都不知道跟他说啥
Sounds good to me.
不错啊
Your cheek looks better. Does it hurt?
你的脸看起来好多了 还疼吗
It's okay. It's amazing how many girls
没事儿 不过很多小妞觉得
find a little bruising kind of sexy.
这样很性感 倒是出乎我意料
Can we just talk about last night?
谈谈昨天晚上的事儿行不
Please? I'm listening.
可以吗 洗耳恭听
I mean talk
我的意思是谈谈
As in both of us saying something.
你也得发表意见
I thought I made my feelings fairly clear.
我的态度非常明确
And I think you made yours as well.
你也一样
So end of conversation as far as I'm concerned.
我觉得谈话可以结束了吧
Don't be like that. I didn't mean to hurt you.
别这样 我不是故意伤害你的
Don't flatter yourself. Alek.
别给自己脸上贴金了 艾里克
Obviously I care about you.
我确实很在乎你
But last night... It's just this is all so new
但昨天晚上真的太突然了
and everything's happening so fast and...
进展那么快
And you're still not quite over your human.
关键是你还没忘了那个人
I almost got myself killed for you.
为了你我可以去送死
And you think that earns you what, exactly? Me?
你觉得我应该怎样 以身相许吗
You keep acting like I have to make some choice.
你的举动让我觉得必须做个抉择
Well, guess what.
你知道不
Frequently the best decision is none of the above.
我哪个都不会选
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表