剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
three or four.
也就三四岁
He wrote them. You drew the pictures.
他写故事 你画插图
And the two of you would read them together
然后每晚你们俩都会
every night before you went to bed.
一起大声朗读
I can't believe you don't remember.
你居然不记得了
Neither can I.
我也觉得不可思议
It was a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
'Night.
晚安
Not that long.
也不算很久以前吧
Okay, I am seriously starting to take this personally.
够了 我真的开始有点意见了
I have to be included in all
你们从今往后定期安排的冒险活动
regularly-scheduled adventures from now on.
都必须把我包括进去
It was girls' night out.
那只是女孩子们的狂欢夜
With emissaries from a vicious and warlike pride of rival Mai.
和邪恶自大又好战的那些麦族来使吗
Seriously, where do you come up with this?
说真的 你怎么想到这些的
I had to piece it together from what Amy told me,
我从艾米告诉我的那些拼凑出来的
Which, oddly for Amy, was not a lot.
奇怪的是她只讲了一点点
Well, then maybe you should have come.
那么你们真是应该一起来
I know. That's what I've been saying.
对啊 我就是这个意思嘛
I meant then maybe you should go,
我意思是也许你该去
you know, dancing with Amy.
和艾米一起跳舞
She just went dancing.
她不是去跳舞了嘛
And what does that have to do with anything?
而且这跟那些有什么联♥系♥吗
Okay, huge, giant cone of silence.
这样说吧 在一片广袤的静锥区
Sealed and locked.
密闭又封锁
You've got to step it up.
你得更进一步
Really trying, but still not following.
我已经尽我所能了 但还是没听懂
With Amy-- get out a little more, do a little more.
跟艾米 多出去约约会 多做点什么
We've been kind of busy with other things.
我们已经一起做很多事情了
Paul, just making out every day after school
保罗 就每天放学之后调调情
is not really a solid basis for a relationship.
真算不上是你们关系的坚固基础
She said that? You're a couple.
她这样说的吗 你们是一对啊
You've got to take it to the next level.
你必须得更进一步了
She needs a little wooing.
她需要一点刺♥激♥
Uh, I think I'm on the wrong side.
这个 我还是觉得我站错边了
I think I am too.
我觉得我也是
You're leaving? When?
你要走了吗 什么时候
Monday.
下周一
I'm sorry to just drop it on you like this.
很抱歉我就这么突然跟你说要走
It's not your fault. I just--
不是你的错 我只是有点
I know. I had to cancel this morning to take care of some stuff,
我了解 我今早没来是要整理些东西
but I wanted to tell you in person.
但是我还是想亲自跟你说
What happened? With my dad? Who knows?
发生什么事了 我爸吗 天知道
Do you think he found out
你觉得他已经发现
you're looking into your mom's death?
你在调查你母亲的死因了吗
Maybe,
兴许吧
but I don't know how.
但我不清楚他怎么发现的
I honestly don't know what to do.
我真的不知道要做什么
I've accomplished nothing.
我一事无成
Too many distractions.
心有太多旁骛
No no, not too many.
不是 不是太多
Just the right amount.
刚刚好 不多不少
If there's anything I can do--
如果我能帮到什么
look something up, find information...
调查一些事 查找一下信息...
I don't know what else there is to find.
我不知道还有什么要查的
I've gone to all the banks my dad uses,
我去过我爸存钱的所有银行
everywhere I could think of, but--
每一个我能想到的地方 但是
I don't want to talk about this.
我不想再说这个了
We need a proper going-away dinner--
我们该有一个正式的践行晚餐
Just good memories.
聊些美好的回忆
Tomorrow night? Tomorrow night.
明晚怎样 那就明晚
I'll meet you at the bookstore around 7:00.
那么就明晚七点书店那见
Maybe we'll get some italian.
也许可以去试下意大利餐
Sounds perfect.
听起来不错
Okay, so I'll see you then.
那好 到时候见
Are you okay to get home?
你等会自己回家没事吧
Yeah yeah, I'm good.
没事 没事
Don't do that!
别这样做
Sorry. Problem?
抱歉 有问题吗
It's-- it's complicated.
只是有点复杂
Nothing in life should ever be that complicated.
生活中可没那么多复杂
Welcome to my life.
欢迎来到我的生活
Get on. Yeah, I don't think so.
上车 那是 我可不想
You, my little kitten, need to learn how to relax.
我可爱的小猫 你得学会解压
Don't worry. We won't bite.
别担心呀 我们不咬人
I gotta go.
我得走了
The perfect brother's in
完美的哥哥带着他
town with the perfect wife and perfect kids.
完美的老婆和孩子过来了
The perfect mother is not going to be happy
我那完美的妈妈可不会愿意看到
when the other, very imperfect son is an hour late.
她这另一个次品儿子晚到一小时的
This is where you say something like
这时候你就该说
"You're perfect to me."
"你对我就很完美嘛"
Sorry. Say hi to your brother.
抱歉 替我向你哥哥问好
So maybe tomorrow night?
那明晚可以吗
Your dads are going out, right?
你♥爸♥爸们都要出去 对吧
I've got a lot of studying.
我有很多功课呢
That's too bad.
真是太糟糕了
I kind of had something special planned.
我还有特别计划呢
Really?
真的吗
But if you're busy--
但是如果你很忙的话
I'm not... busy.
我不是...很忙啦
What is it? Don't tell me.
什么计划啊 别告诉我了
Tell me. I gotta go.
告诉我吧 我得走了
Paul,
保罗
honestly, you really are pretty perfect.
说实话啊 你真的很完美
A martini.
一杯马提尼
You got it.
好的
You feel better, right?
感觉好点了吧 是吗
It's amazing how few problems you have at 1000mph.
那种飙车速度下烦恼确实都神奇地不见了
But if my mom finds out,
但是如果我妈发现
the Order won't need an assassin.
神社就不再需要暗♥杀♥了
The rest of my lives will be gone just like that.
我余生也会像飙车那样快速玩完了
She doesn't know about? No.
她还不知道吗 不知道
It's very weird lying to her.
对她说谎感觉很怪
I wish you had appeared in Sao Paulo first.
我真希望你出生就在圣保罗
We would have been ready for you,
我们都会为你准备好一切
taught you to enjoy who you are, embrace it.
教会你如何接受自己 享受生活
Valentina is doing that.
万伦蒂那教了我
At least she's trying.
至少她试着在教我
Not in the same way.
那不一样
The uniter should have no fear,
统一者应该无所畏惧
particularly of humans.
尤其是对人类
The one thing Valentina hasn't taught you about them--
关于人类 万伦蒂娜有件事没教你
They're inferior to you in every way.
人类在任何方面都比你低级
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Is that what you really believe?
你真的这么认为吗
You'll come to find out it's true.
你会慢慢发现这是真的
You have so much potential, Chloe.
克洛伊 你潜力无限
So thanks again for the ride.
再次感谢你的顺风车
It definitely cleared my head.
显然让我头脑清醒不少
Come to Sao Paulo with us.
跟我一起回圣保罗吧
Come and see how much better life can be
过来看看当你和一群真正强大的人
with a truly powerful pride.
在一起的时候生活会变得多么美好
I don't really speak Portuguese,
我真不会说葡萄牙语
so probably not the best option.
所以这个选择不是最佳的
We were sent here to bring you home with us.
我们被派到这就是为了带你回去
Well, tell them you asked and I said no.
那你就告诉他们你问了 我说不去
What's she doing?
她在干嘛
Enjoying herself.
享受啊
But he's not Mai.
但他又不是麦族人
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表