剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Hi, Chloe. You're so lucky.
克洛伊 你真幸运
I'd kill for a boyfriend like Brian.
我之前杀的男友很像布莱恩
You look comfortable.
你状态不错啊
I met your friends. They're friendly.
你的朋友们很友善啊
Among other things.
是指其他事情吧
Well, thanks for keeping me company
感谢你们陪我
and the invitation to carnival.
还有邀请我去嘉年华
I guess maybe I'll see you the next time you're in town.
下次来的时候我们可以再见个面
You're not leaving, are you?
你不会这就要走了吧
Chloe and I actually have plans.
我和克洛伊其实另有安排了
Well, maybe we'll tag along.
是吗 我们可以一起去啊
We'd love to get to know him better.
我们想要多了解他
I don't mean to be rude, but we have a lot to talk about--
恕我直言 我们之间有些私密话要说
Actually we really don't.
其实我们没什么要说的
Actually we really do.
其实我真的有话要跟你说
I just Brian, look,
我只是 布莱恩 听着
I think we should just skip this going-out-to-dinner step.
我觉得我们还是不要一起去吃晚餐了
There's really no point. I mean, we're not dating
没那个必要 因为我们又不是约会
And it's pretty clear that we never will.
而且我们应该永远不可能约会了
Can I get a word in? I'm just trying to be honest.
我能说句话吗 我只是想说清楚
I know how this is gonna go.
我知道接下去会怎样
We're gonna promise to call and email each other,
我们说保持联络 时常打电♥话♥发邮件
but we both know it's never gonna happen.
但是我们都知道这是不可能的
The truth is,
事实上
we're probably never gonna talk to each other again.
我们今后可能没机会再说话了
Are you serious? Is that what you think?
你是认真的吗 你真的这么认为吗
Look, it's your last night in town.
这是你在这里的最后一个晚上了
You should go out and have a good time.
你应该出去好好享受
This just seems like a better way to end it.
这感觉是更好的结局
Sounds like you got it all figured out.
看来你都已经决定了
I'll see you around, Chloe.
那么 再见了 克洛伊
Well, you don't like killing them,
好吧 你不想害死他们
but you don't mind breaking their hearts--
但是你却毫不留情地伤他们的心
almost as much fun to watch.
看起来真是有趣得很
He has nothing to do with this.
他和这些没有关系
You're a little more ruthless than I thought.
你比我想象得更无情一点
You'd be surprised.
你很意外
The true Uniter would understand
一个真正的统一者应该知道
that humans are worthless.
人类是毫无价值的
Fine, let's say I'm not the Uniter
那好吧 我不是统一者
and you can scamper home
你们可以回去了
and we'll just forget we ever met each other.
然后忘了我们彼此见过面
We've got strict orders to bring you back with us.
我们收到命令要把你带回去
If you really are the Uniter,
如果你真的是统一者
which I'm beginning to seriously doubt.
我现在对此深表怀疑
You'll just have to take our word for it.
关于这一点 你们只需要相信我们的话
You are such a party crasher.
你真是随时会破坏我们的聚会
Can't you tell when you're not wanted?
能告诉我你什么时候不会出现吗
We're out of here.
我们走
Chloe's under the protection of Valentina.
克洛伊现在由万伦蒂娜保护
Come on. What's taking you so long?
出来吧 你到底在里面磨蹭什么啊
Almost ready.
快了
I don't know what Chloe said to you,
我不知道克洛伊怎么跟你说的
But I wasn't complaining at all.
但是我并没有抱怨什么
I love all our time together.
我非常享受我们在一起的每分每秒
I just need a night like this
我只是偶尔想要一个
every once in a while, that's all.
这样的夜晚 就只是这样
Fantastic.
太美了
Okay.
好了
Oh my god. Oh my god.
天 天哪 我的天哪
Oh my god! What are you doing?
我的老天 你在做什么啊
Taking it to the next level.
进入下一步啊
Get out.
出去
What's wrong? Chloe said that--
怎么了 克洛伊说
Just go.
出去
Amy, can't really talk right now,
艾米 我现在真的不方便说话
but how's it going?
但是 你们进行得怎么样
Disaster of monumental proportions.
太可怕了 简直就是灾难
I'm so sorry, but I really gotta go.
抱歉 但是我真的要挂了
Run!
快跑
Come on.
走啊
It's you they want. Just go.
她们想要的是你 你快走
First blood's mine.
我先得分了
Enjoy it.
那好好享受
We had hoped you'd come willingly,
我们希望你自愿地过来
that you'd understand how much we have to offer.
那样你就会知道我们能给你提供多少东西
Something got lost in the translation.
你们绝对是搞错了
You're coming with us,
等我证明了你真的是统一者之后
after I prove that you really are the uniter.
你必须得跟我们走
Aw, you broke a nail? I hate it when that happens.
你指甲断了吗 我讨厌那感觉
Chloe, quick!
克洛伊 快跑
Please, we shouldn't be fighting each other.
求你了 我们不能自相残杀
Fighting is what makes us strong.
但是打斗让我们更加强壮
Nikki!
妮奇
She's dead. No! No!
她死了 不 不会的
What have you done?
你们对她做了什么
She did this to herself.
是她咎由自取
You will pay.
你会为此付出代价的
I swear by Bastet,
我向贝斯蒂[古埃及的猫面神]发誓
You will both pay.
你们都要付出代价
I thought the Uniter was supposed to bring peace.
我一直以为统一者会带来和平
Chloe, you have to understand,
克洛伊 你必须明白
whoever controls the Uniter
谁掌控了统一者
controls the fate of the Mai.
谁就掌握了麦族人的命运
No one controls me.
没有人可以掌控我
I didn't know if you'd come or not.
我都不知道你会不会来
Neither did I.
我也是
Please sit.
坐吧
I got you a double-shot latte.
我给你点了杯双倍拿铁
Of course that was a while ago.
点了有些时候了
Look, you don't have to forgive me,
你不一定要原谅我
but I just couldn't let last night be
但是我不能让昨晚的形象
your last memory of me.
成为你对我的最后记忆
Somehow I got it in my head
有时候我会觉得
that the easiest thing to do,
或许对我们来说是最容易的
the thing that would hurt the least,
也是伤害最小的
Was just to make a clean break...
就是干脆地分手
say goodbye,
告别
walk away like it never happened.
然后离开 装作什么都没有发生一样
And I don't know
我也不知道
if we really will ever talk again,
我们有没有机会再在一起聊天
But I do want you to know
但是我真的很希望你了解
that I care about you
我很在乎你
and I love spending time with you
我也很喜欢和你在一起
And that I'm--
我也会
I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的会很想念你
There.
就是这样
I think that's everything.
这就是我要说的
Well, that's good to know.
很高兴你和我说这些
Except there's only one problem. What's that?
但是目前还有一个问题 什么问题
I'm not leaving.
我不走了
And you just let me ramble on endlessly?
那你还让我说这么多没用的
Come on, you kind of deserved it.
你活该
So does this mean you forgive me?
那你原谅我了吗
Most definitely.
大概是的
I gotta say, last night was almost worth it
为了能听到现在这样的道歉
to hear the apology this morning.
昨晚的经历很值得
So you were really gonna miss me?
你真的会想我吗
Are you really gonna make me say it again?
你真的想要我再说一遍吗
Yes.
真的
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表