剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Mmm, I just want you to be happy.
我希望你能快乐
Any particular Mai guy?
有麦族男孩人选吗
You're not actually suggesting that I go out with Alek, are you?
你不是在说我和艾里克吧 对吗
I'm just saying it's something you should think about.
我只是说你可以考虑考虑
That's a bad habit. what?
这不是好习惯哦 什么意思
Listening to other people's conversations.
偷听别人的谈话
So are you really okay with this?
这事你没问题吗
I think we can handle our own against a couple of Jackals.
我觉得我们自己就可以对付一群豺狗族
No, I mean lying to Chloe.
不 我是说我们骗了克洛伊
She'll understand.
她会明白的
Show offs.
卖♥♥弄
We've been walking for an hour.
我们已经走了一个小时了
Where the hell are we going?
我们到底要去哪儿
Not far. We're almost there.
不远 快到了
We found some space in the abandoned rail terminal.
废弃的火车站里有空地
You can almost see it.
你们差不多能看到了
We've gone this far.
我们走了这么远
Don't you think he can manage the last part on his own?
你不觉得最后这部分他自己就能处理吗
No, I said I'd bring him home--
不 我说过我会带他回家
All the way home.
一直找到家为止
I want to make sure his family's still there.
我想确认他的家人是否还在那
You don't actually need us
其实你用不着让我们
to hold your hand the whole way home, do you?
自始至终地帮你 是不
Come or don't come-- up to you.
来不来 随你便
We're coming.
我们来了
So here's a question for you--
有一个问题要问你
In a straight-up cage fight between a Mai and a Jackal,
麦族人和豺狗族人在封闭的笼子里单挑
Who comes out on top?
谁会赢
Jackal every time.
每次都是豺狗族赢
Oh my god.
额滴神
Chloe.
克洛伊
Kai, what's wrong?
卡伊 怎么回事
This wasn't like this. Somebody's been here.
不该是这样的 有人来过了
It was the Mai.
是麦族
They left their mark.
他们留下了痕迹
You promised.
你对我保证过的
Dad! Kai, wait!
爸 卡伊 等等
How could you?
你们怎么能这样
Stay here. Chloe, no!
在这儿别动 克洛伊 别去
Is it bad that we just wait here?
我们在这儿等不合适吧
Nope, not bad at all.
不 不至于
Come on! Go get them.
快走 抓住他们
We have to find her.
我们得找到她
Where are those damn hunters?
该死的猎手们在哪儿
They're not coming. I didn't text Valentina.
他们没来 我没告诉万伦蒂娜
Why not? We gave Chloe our word.
为什么 我们向克洛伊保证过的
Alek, do it now.
艾里克 现在告诉她
There's no signal and there's no time to go back.
没信♥号♥♥ 我们无路可退
I'm sorry. Just find her.
抱歉 快去找她
Where are they? Are they all right?
他们去哪了 没事吧
Chloe, help!
克洛伊 救命
It's a trap.
中计了
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Amy!
艾米
Paul!
保罗
Get out of here.
快走
Now! Come on.
快 快走
Right or left? Right or left?
左还是右 左还是右
It doesn't matter. Just go.
随便 快跑
Impressive.
漂亮
Ooh, watch your head.
小心你的脑袋
Chloe!
克洛伊
Amy?
艾米
Paul? Anybody?
保罗 有人吗
This doesn't look like the way out.
这不像是出口
Amy, Paul, this way-- hurry. Come on.
艾米 保罗 这边 快 快走
Chloe, watch out!
克洛伊 小心
Ah, so this is what the Mai
这就是麦族人
Are offering up as their savior, huh?
弄来的超级救星了 对吧
Let me go. I've done nothing to you.
放开我 我跟你没什么过节
And I'm gonna make sure that you never will.
你也没这个机会了
You're next.
下个就是你
Stay away from her. Alek, no!
别伤害她 艾里克 不要
Alek! Alek!
艾里克 艾里克
Put him down.
放下他
Alek.
艾里克
Please stop.
求求你放了他
Had enough? Not until you let her go.
还敢不 除非你放她走
Not a chance.
做梦
Then we're not finished.
那我们就没完
I think we are! Stop it.
该了结了 住手
You're killing him.
他会没命的
Stop it.
住手
Let him go, please.
放了他吧 求你了
Let them all go.
放了他们吧
I'm the only one you care about.
我才是你的目标
Chloe! Jasmine.
克洛伊 贾斯敏
Chloe, you can't.
克洛伊 你不能过去
Chloe.
克洛伊
Dad, don't do it.
爸爸 别这样
She's not like the rest of the Mai.
她和其他麦族人不一样
Everything you said about her is wrong.
你完全误解了她
Shut up, boy.
孩子 你给我闭嘴
She just offered her life up for humans.
她愿意为人类牺牲
She helped me get home. Doesn't that tell you something?
我能回家也是因为她的帮助 你还不明白吗
Only that she's not so bright.
这正是她的大失误
She's their Uniter.
她是麦族的统一者
She lives and we're all dead.
她活着 我们就得死
Wrong, not everyone--just you.
错 不是你们 只有你
No!
不要
Piece of advice--
警告你
You might want to listen to your son more often.
多听听你儿子的话
Let her go.
放开她
Chloe, I don't know what to say.
克洛伊 我不知道该怎么说
Just say that next time will be different.
下次别再这样了
Let's go.
我们走
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'll be fine.
会好起来的
That was stupid...
你个傻瓜
and amazing.
不过你好勇敢
Why'd you do that?
为什么要那么做
If anything had happened to you--
如果你出了什么事儿
If you had...
如果你
I couldn't live with myself.
我也活不下去
Where have you been?
你们上哪儿去了
My god.
天啊
What happened?
怎么回事
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine. Chloeis she safe?
没事 克洛伊呢 没出事儿吧
She's home. All good.
她回家了 安然无恙
Why didn't you contact us?
为什么不跟我们联络
I never texted--
我没有发短♥信♥
It's my fault.
是我的错
It was a trap.
我们中圈套了
I wanted to get closer and walked us right into it.
我原本想接近他们 就带大家过去了
It was too late to reach the hunters.
当时已经来不及和猎手联♥系♥了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It was all Alek could do to save Chloe.
为了救克洛伊 艾里克只能那么做
The Jackals escaped. We won't find them there again.
豺狗族逃走了 我们很难再找到他们
Is this true?
真的吗
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表