剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
He's very handsome. Looks a lot like you.
他很英俊啊 跟你很像
You shouldn't leave guns lying around the house.
你不该把枪在家里随便摆着
Very dangerous.
非常危险
I just wanted you to know
我只是想让你知道
that if the girl is so much as touched...
如果谁敢动那女孩一根毫毛
that I know where to find you
我知道在哪儿可以找到你
and your son.
还有你儿子
Get out of my house.
滚出去
Remember, whether we see each other again
记住了 我们是否有缘再见
is entirely up to you.
完全取决于你
You're a fast learner. Good teachers.
你学得很快啊 是你们教得好
Though some are better than others.
有的老师强一点 有的老师就不行了
Oh, not even. Taunting is my domain.
喂 不公平 嘲讽可是我的强项
I'm good.
我很擅长的
What do you think?
你们有什么想法不
Chloe, no. It's too far.
别 克洛伊 太远了
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
Chloe! Don't do it.
克洛伊 不要啊
Yes!
成功啦
I hear you've been taking some unnecessary risks.
我听说你有些不必要的冒险举动
I knew I could make that jump.
我知道自己能跳过去
I meant this afternoon with your friend.
我是说今天下午跟你朋友在一起的事情
That could have ended very differently.
事情很有可能以另一种方式收场
It was important to me. I understand.
那对我很重要 我知道
Your human friends are important to you.
你的人类朋友对你很重要
And I'd do it again.
我还会继续做这样的事情
You keep telling me to follow my instincts.
你一直让我跟着自己的直觉走
That's what I did.
我就是这么做的啊
I might not always understand them,
也许我不能永远理解他们
but I have to learn to trust them.
但我必须学着信任他们
I know I might not be the kind of Uniter you were hoping for,
我知道我也许不是你心目中的统一者
but this is the one you've got.
但我就是这样的人
You're exactly the kind that we were hoping for.
你完全是我们心目中的统一者
Maybe it's time Mai and humans stopped living
也许是时候让麦族和人类
in different worlds.
化为大同了
It's not gonna be easy, Chloe.
事情没那么轻巧 克洛伊
So much hope and so much fear all in one girl.
你身上承载了了太多希望和敬畏
Like it or not, the whole world is coming for you.
人在江湖 身不由己
Let it come.
那就放马过来吧
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表