剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
I was willing you to stop talking.
我是想让你闭嘴
So no, no mind control.
所以没有 没有意念控制
Sorry.
不好意思啦
Chloe, I'm home.
克洛伊 我回来了
I found this on the front porch. I think it's for you.
我在前廊碰到他 我想是找你的吧
Brian, hi!
布莱恩 你好
Sorry, I was going to leave these on the mat,
打扰了 我本来想把这些留在脚垫上
but your mother was a little insistent.
但你妈妈坚持让我进来
Oh, she can get that way.
她就是那样的
Get out. And now I'm on my way upstairs.
快走吧 那么现在我就上楼了
All clear.
总算清净了
These are obviously for you.
这些是给你的
Um, flowers just seem like the thing you give to people
在朋友家里人去世时
when somebody dies.
鲜花往往是最好的礼物
You didn't have to do that.
你完全没必要这么做
And about yesterday--
还有昨天
Look, Brian, I'm really sorry.
听着 布莱恩 我真的很抱歉
I should have never--
我不应该
Wait, you just have to let me finish.
等等 你先让我说完
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you a lot, and I like being around you.
我很喜欢你 我喜欢在你身边
And I don't want to do anything to screw that up.
而且我不想搞砸这一切
If-- if you need time, take it.
如果你需要时间 我可以等
I'm in no hurry.
我不会着急
I know that you and I are going to
我知道今后
have a lot of dates in our future.
我们会有很多次约会
I don't-- I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
You don't have to say anything.
你不用说什么
Good night.
晚安
Bye.
再见
I know I have to tell him that I can't see him,
我知道我得告诉他我不能再见他了
but the second I actually do see him,
但是当我见到他时
well, I-- I pretty much forget about everything else.
我就把所有东西都忘了
And he brought you flowers. I know.
他还送你鲜花 我知道
We're not still talking
我们该不会还在谈论
about a bunch of stupid little flowers, are we?
那一把破花吧 不是吧
Not the actual flowers, the implications of the flowers.
不只是鲜花 而是鲜花所代表的意义
Flowers have implications?
鲜花还有什么特别的意义吗
Are you implying that I should be getting you flowers?
你是不是在暗示我应该送你鲜花
No. Mean, only if you want to.
我可没有那么说 如果你想送的话
Flowers.
你没得选择
Yeah, I got that.
好吧 我了解了
That's just so thoughtful. I know.
他真的太有想法了 我知道
Uh, you're gonna want to take this.
你可能想要接这个电♥话♥
Gabriel? Hey.
加比尔 你好
I just wanted to say thank you for talking to me today.
我只是想谢谢你今天和我聊那么多
You really helped put things in perspective.
你帮我改变了对一些事情的看法
I'm-- I'm so glad.
我很高兴
You and Xavier were right-- I need to end this.
你和赛维尔是对的 我得结束这一切
What about those guys?
那些家伙怎么办
I'm meeting them tonight for one final transaction.
我今晚见他们 进行最后一次交易
But why? No.
但是为什么 别
It's too dangerous.
那太危险了
Maybe. But it's time I did the right thing.
可能吧 但我觉得是时候做正确的事情了
No, Gabriel-- Gabriel!
别 加比尔 加比尔
He says he's done.
他说他要终结这一切
Why don't you sound happy?
你为什么不高兴
I think there's a chance they could kill him.
我想他们有可能会杀了他
A chance?
有可能
He's the connection-- the conduit--
他和你有联♥系♥ 那种超自然联♥系♥
the source?
感觉的源头
Those goons aren't just gonna let him walk away.
那些混♥蛋♥不会让他就这么离开的
They're drug dealers.
他们是毒贩
Haven't you ever seen "Scarface"? "Traffic"?
你没看过《疤面煞星》《毒品网络》吗
"Trainspotting"?
《猜火车》呢
Trust me, this is not going to end well.
相信我 肯定没什么好事
Stay here. Chloe, no.
留在这 克洛伊 别去了
I'll be fine, I promise.
我没事的 我保证
I just want to make sure he's okay.
我只是想确保他没事
Seriously?
不是真的吧
What the hell are you doing? He could be in trouble.
你想做什么 他可能有麻烦
Why do you care? He's a drug dealer.
你为什么关心 他是个毒贩
He's Xavier's brother. I owe him this.
他是赛维尔的哥哥 我欠他的
No, you don't. You have to let it go.
不 你不欠 你别管了
I can't.
不行
Chloe.
克洛伊
Last shipment of the week, to be inventoried on Monday.
这周最后一批 下周一清点
Take whatever you want.
你想拿多少就拿多少吧
I thought it would be a good going-away present.
我觉得这会是个不错的告别礼
Remember, we agreed-- hey--
记住 我们说好的
After tonight we're done.
今晚过后我们就没瓜葛了
No.
不对
We agreed that after tonight you're done.
我们说好的是 今晚过后你就完蛋了
What's to stop you from going to the cops?
这样才能阻止你去警♥察♥那儿举报我们
We appreciate the gesture, but,
我们很喜欢你的姿态 但是
back or chest?
后背还是胸口
Your choice.
你自己选
Chest it is. Wait!
那就胸口吧 等等
Chloe?
克洛伊
What are you doing here? Saving you.
你在这儿干嘛 来救你
I don't know who you are.
我不知道你是谁
Luckily I got more bullets.
幸运的是我有很多子弹
Really? That was your plan?
真的吗 这就是你的计划吗
Guns can be a little bit tricky.
枪可是有点难搞定的
Do you think she's Let's go.
你说她是不是 我们走
Bodies are piling up. They're not supposed to be here.
要大开杀戒了 他们不该在这儿的
I'll get the two on the right. You get the others.
我搞定右边两个 剩下的给你
No. Look, I might lose a life,
我可能只是丢一条命
but you and Gabriel?
但你和加比尔怎么办
You got a better idea? Just let them go.
你有更好的主意吗 让他们走
Damon, come on, they're not-- they have nothing to do with this.
达蒙 算了 他们跟这事没有关系
It's not gonna happen. Come on, dude.
他们不能离开 别这样 伙计
Shut up! I said it's not gonna happen.
闭嘴 我说了 他们必须得死
It's time to finish this.
是时候做个了断了
I say he goes first.
我看 他先死吧
Quick question-- how are we at seeing in the dark?
快速问答 我们的夜视能力怎么样
Hey!
喂
Chloe now!
克洛伊 动手
Chloe, look out!
克洛伊 小心
Paul.
保罗
I knew it!
我就知道
What just happened?
刚发生了什么
I guess somebody was looking out for you.
我猜有人在保护你吧
Good, you called the police. Not me.
你报♥警♥了 不是我
I did, before I let them in.
我报的警 我让他们进来之前就报了
I had to make this right no matter what happens to me.
就算有任何的危险我也要把这件事做个了结
Your brother would be so proud of you.
你弟弟一定会为你感到骄傲的
Thank you.
谢谢
Chloe, we've got to go.
克洛伊 我们该走了
You can't keep putting yourself at risk.
你不能总是这么冒险
It's stupid and irresponsible.
这样既愚蠢又不负责任
Hey, I didn't exactly sign up for any of this.
我也不是故意掺和进来的
Maybe if someone had bothered to
如果某人早点告诉我
tell me that kissing humans would--
跟人类接吻会
I'm sorry. I don't want to fight with you.
对不起 我不想跟你吵
You saved his life.
你救了他的命
We both did.
是我们俩一起救的
Look, I don't mean to be a jerk,
听着 我不想表现得像个混球
It's just...
只是
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表