剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
And more regular guy.
而不是以守护者的姿态
It's my job to protect her.
我的任务就是保护她
But you should do it because you want to,
你去保护她应该是因为发自内心的想法
Not because you have to.
不是因为你不得不做
I just don't understand
我就不明白了
Why your dad would tell you
为什么她明明活着
she was dead if she wasn't.
你♥爸♥却告诉你她死了
Add that to the list. She can't be that hard to find.
把这点加进来 找到她不会那么困难的
The letters are from all over the world,
所有的信都是从海外寄来的
all different addresses.
地址都不一样
If she's out there, we'll find her.
如果她活着 我们一定能找到她
What?
怎么了
I know I already said this before,
我已经说过了
But thank you for helping me with this.
但是 还是要感谢你的帮忙
I don't think I could have done it without you.
要是没有你 我肯定做不来这些
I guess we work well together.
咱们配合很默契
Hi. With Brian. What's up?
我跟布莱恩在一起呢 怎么了
Vanessa's online.
瓦内萨上线了
Are you sure? NESSAV, right?
你确定吗 NESSAV是她 对吧
She just got on.
她刚上线
Can I borrow that for a second?
我能借用一下电脑吗
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm just trying to stop a friend
我要阻止一个朋友
from making a huge mistake.
铸成大错
Vanessa. I only have a couple of minutes.
瓦内萨 我只有几分钟时间
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Look, I really don't want to put you
听着 我真的不想
in the middle of this,
把你牵扯进来
But I was hoping that maybe if
但是 我希望如果
you told my dad that you saw me and that I'm fine,
你告诉我爸爸你看到我很好
he'd stop looking for me.
他就不会再找我了
I don't think he could do that.
我不觉着他会就此罢休
Just tell him that nothing bad happened to me, okay?
就跟他说我一切都好 行吗
Look, you need to go home. They'll understand.
听着 你得回家 他们会理解的
No, they won't.
不 不会的
They'll never let me see Cody again.
他们肯定不会让我再见到Cody了
I told him that I love him,
我告诉他我爱他
and he feels the same way about me.
而他对我也是一样
That's great, but you can't just run away together.
太好了 但是你们不能就一走了之
Why not?
为什么
Cody's got it all figured out.
科迪都安排好了
He's taking me on a two-week cruise tonight.
他今晚带我去一个两周的航行 坐游轮
And then when we get back,
然后我们回来的时候
we're going to look for a place to live.
就一起去找个住处
A cruise? How old is Cody?
游轮 科迪多大了
27. Twenty
27岁 2
Vanessa, what are you thinking?
瓦内萨 你想什么呐
You can't go anywhere with him!
你跟他哪儿都别去
I know it sounds stupid to even say it out loud,
我知道这说出来还是很傻气
but we're soulmates.
但是 我们是灵魂伴侣
Cody loves me and respects me.
科迪爱我 尊重我
No, he doesn't. You don't know him!
不 他不爱你 你又不认识他
He said he won't even try anything until I'm ready.
他跟我说他会等我一切都准备好
It's up to me. Vanessa...
由我决定 瓦内萨
Vanessa! Is that my dad?
瓦内萨 那是我爸爸吗
Vanessa. Vanessa! You lied.
瓦内萨 瓦内萨 你骗我
You said you wouldn't tell!
你跟我说你不会告诉讲出去
He just wants to talk. Wait!
他只想找你谈谈 等等
Vanessa, wait!
瓦内萨 等等
Vanessa!
瓦内萨
Let's go. Come on.
我们走 快上车
Stop! Wait wait!
别跑 等一下
I just can't believe
我都不敢相信
she'd even get in the car with that guy,
她竟然上了车
let alone run away with him.
更别说跟那个男的跑了
You don't know what he said to her
你根本不知道那个男的跟她说了些什么
or what he promised her.
或者跟她保证了什么
The police are obviously now involved,
警方已经开始介入
so you should not be. Are you hearing me?
所以你就别插手了 你听到了没有
Four bars, loud and clear.
四格音量 听得非常清楚
I'm glad you tried to help though.
你能帮忙我就很欣慰了
I'm-- I'm really proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Thanks, I Just wish We all do.
谢谢 我希望 让我们一起祈祷吧
Hey, I love you. No implieds.
我爱你 说真的
I love you too.
我也爱你
Any thoughts on where she might be
你们说两周的游轮
going on this two-week cruise?
她能去哪里呢
I'm guessing your mom just told you
我猜你妈妈好像刚说过
that she didn't want you getting involved.
她不想你再插手了吧
Which is why I'm asking you to get out your computer
所以我才要借你的电脑
and start typing.
开始打字
So where's Alek? How should I know?
艾里克哪去了 我怎么知道
When Amy called and said you
艾米打电♥话♥说
were going to meet Vanessa down at Golden Gate Park,
你要去金门公园见瓦内萨的时候
He took off to go find you.
他说他去找你
I thought someone else was on uniter duty this afternoon.
今天下午我不是尽做统一者的职责
He wasn't going because he had to.
他去不是因为职责所在
He was going because he wanted to.
他去是因为他想去
When did you and Alek start hanging out?
你什么时候跟艾里克这么聊得来
Hey. Didn't know if you were home or not.
你好啊 不知道你在家
Apparently I am.
显然我在
I hear you're doing good things at work.
我听说你的工作很有起色
I'm impressed.
了不起啊
Don't believe everything you hear.
别相信你听到的任何事
What ever happened to that girl you were dating?
你一直约见的女孩怎么了
The one that you brought to the fundraiser?
你带去筹款晚会的那个
The one you didn't bother to meet?
你没空见一见的那个吗
It's over.
我们结束了
At least the dating part is.
至少我们不再见面了
Doesn't sound like you want it to be.
听起来你很不情愿
No. No, I don't.
是的 我不想
But some things just aren't up to me.
但有时候事情让我身不由己
Very little in life isn't up to you.
生活中鲜有事情不由你做主
You need to learn to fight for what you really want.
你要学会争取自己真正想要的东西
I had the weirdest dream the other night.
前几天晚上我做了一个很奇怪的梦
Grandma Olivia was in it.
梦到了奶奶奥利维亚
She died when I was like four, right?
我四岁时她去世的 对吗
Around then, yes.
差不多 是的
Sorry you've been having nightmares.
很遗憾你做了恶梦
Are you sure? Just let me know
确定吗 需要我的话
if you need me to be there. Bye.
就打给我 拜
Everything okay?
没事吧
I don't know. It's weird.
不知道 有点奇怪
There's just a lot of stuff
事情太多了
going on and Chloe's not sure where Alek is.
克洛伊不知道艾里克在哪
Are you in charge of him too? Unofficially yes.
他归你管吗 非正式的 没错
Well then, instead of going out,
那么 我们不出去了
Then maybe we should stay in.
就待在这吧
And that way if anyone needs you,
如果有人要找你
They know right where to find you.
他们就知道去哪找你
You won't be bored?
你不会无聊吗
I don't know-- killer view,
我不清楚哦 景色美得令人窒息
Hot girl whose mom just happens to be out of town.
妈妈不在 辣妹独自在家
No, I think I'm good.
对 我觉得正合适
I just love that smile.
我好喜欢你的笑
Anything? Uhoh.
有发现吗 我去
Why are you uh-oh-ing? That's never good.
干嘛发出那个声音 总没好事
I checked everything I could think of.
我尽我所能的查遍了
And there aren't any cruise
但今天晚上旧金山没有
ships leaving out of San Francisco tonight.
要出航的轮船
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表