剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Lana, you have to do something.
莱娜 你必须采取行动
I can help.
我能帮你的
You know what would help?
你知道能帮我什么吗
If you just grabbed your stuff and you got out.
如果你卷铺盖走人就好了
I'm being serious. So am I.
我是认真的 我也是
Chloe, you're fired.
克洛伊 你被解雇了
it didn't actually make sense until that moment.
在这之前我都不太相信
You seem almost excited you got fired.
你被炒鱿鱼好像很开心嘛
No, don't you get it?
不是 你不明白吗
It means I was right.
我是说我的感觉没错
What I felt about Lana was right.
我对莱娜的感觉是对的
It's still very weird, but it's not completely wrong.
虽然很诡异 不过至少感觉没错
Has to make you feel better.
至少让你心情不错
Bo staff...
竹子武器
Nunchucks, iodine.
双节棍 碘酒
I think we're good to go.
一切就绪 可以出发
Shouldn't I have something to fight with? No.
我需要佩戴什么武器吗 不用
Tonight's lesson: avoidance.
今晚的课程是 闪躲与脱逃
Sometimes the best way to
有时候最好的攻击方法是
take a blow is to not be there when it lands.
躲避正面攻击
Okay, crazy teenage ninja girl,
好吧 疯狂的少女忍♥者
Don't you ever get tired of hitting me with things?
你总用东西攻击我不会腻吗
All the time, but my Mom tasked me with training you.
早腻了 但我妈妈要求我训练你
Hmm, what if I work "Avoidance" Into a sentence
如果我把今天的"闪避课"变成口头的
And act like I took a bamboo pole
然后下次见到她的时候
to the head the next time I see her?
表现得好像我已经能躲开竹竿袭击了
Then can we skip?
今天的课能免了吗
And what do you wanna do instead?
那现在你想干嘛呢
Spoons are in the top drawer.
勺子在第一个抽屉里
So Jesse must have called Lana
我同步感受到莱娜情绪的那个下午
that afternoon when I got that feeling off her.
一定是杰西给她打了电♥话♥
That's why she was so upset.
她才心情不好
And if he's going around town pretending to be a delivery guy
而且他冒充快递员在镇上转悠
to get her address-- total nutjob, right?
借机搞到她的地址 也太不靠谱了吧
So good.
真好吃
Hey, you said that the Mai are always watching me,
你说过随时都有麦族人看着我
You know, to make sure I'm safe.
确保我的安全
Could I get a couple of them to watch Lana instead?
能不能分出一两个人去守护莱娜呢
Chloe, Lana can take care of herself.
克洛伊 莱娜能照顾好自己
I'm more worried--
我倒是更担心
What?
怎么了
I don't think my mom's been completely honest with you.
我隐约觉得我妈妈对你可能有所保留
It wasn't just that one scarface creep.
追踪你的不止那一个刀疤脸变♥态♥
The Order's back.
神社回来了
They're here in San Francisco. They're here for you.
就在旧金山 他们为你而来
I just get worried.
我只是担心
And I appreciate it.
谢谢关心
I know this isn't the life you were expecting.
我明白这跟你理想中的生活差距有点大
It's not all bad.
这日子也不算太赖
Is it bad if I have a little bit of each?
我几个都来一口没事吧
Not at all. And I had to guess at what you might like.
没事 亏我刚还在纠结你到底喜欢那种
You so didn't have to do this.
你用不着为这费心嘛
I know, but I wanted to
我知道 但我确实想
apologize for being kind of rude the other day.
为那天恶劣的态度道个歉
You weren't rude.
没你说的那么夸张
My head was just kind of somewhere else.
我那天真像灵魂出窍
believe me, it's okay. no no, it's not.
相信我 没事 不不 我的错
We had that whole conversation about being friends,
我们围绕做朋友聊了那么多
And which I'm fine with.
我接受这个结果
The truth is I actually don't have any friends here,
话说回来 我在当地一个朋友都没有
which means that I don't really have anyone to talk to.
也就是说我实在找不到人聊天
You can talk to me.
你可以跟我聊天
I know.
我知道
This is--
这个
This is the reason I came home.
这个是我回家的原因
What's it to?
这是开什么的钥匙
I think a safety deposit box,
可能是保险箱钥匙
But I haven't been able to figure out where yet.
但我还没弄清楚保险箱在哪里
My mom supposedly was killed...
据说我妈妈是一起抢劫案
in a mugging that went bad,
情况恶化时被杀的
But parts of it just never made sense to me.
可是我一直觉得这死因站不住脚
I felt like my dad was never telling me the whole story.
似乎我爸爸并没把来龙去脉都告诉我
But where'd you get the key?
你从哪儿得到钥匙的呢
It showed up at school.
在学校发现的
About a month ago with a note on it--
大约一个月前 上面还附了张纸条
"Do you really know what happened to your mother?"
"你想知道你妈妈死亡的真♥相♥吗"
At first I thought it was some sick joke,
一开始我以为只是个恶作剧
But then I realized I'm not really sure.
但之后意识到我确实对真♥相♥有所怀疑
So now I'm here
所以就回来了
And I'm gonna stay until I figure it out.
不查个水落石出我不会离开
I'm glad you told me.
很高兴你能告诉我
Me too. Feels good talking about it.
我也是 倾诉出来感觉好多了
It's been bothering me for years.
这事困扰我好几年了
I guess I kind of felt like
我大概觉得
I just had to do something about it.
应该有所行动吧
I know the feeling.
我明白这种感觉
Lana!
莱娜
Lana, are you okay?
莱娜 你没事吧
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Did you tell them about Jesse?
你跟警♥察♥提杰西的事了吗
Why would I do that?
提他干嘛
Lana, come on, he had to have done this.
莱娜 别这样 这肯定是他干的
I really just want him to go away.
我只想让他离我远远的
You have to tell the police. tell them what?
你一定得告诉警♥察♥ 告诉他们什么
That I think some guy who can't quite grasp the concept
说我认为是一个接受不了分手的男人
of "I never wanna see you again" Broke in here?
闯进店里来吗
Why, to teach me a lesson?
为什么呢 他要给我点颜色瞧瞧吗
He may be a major-league jerk with some serious control issues,
他可能确实是个无法自控的大混♥蛋♥
But he's not violent. What do you call this?
但他并不暴♥力♥ 这不叫暴♥力♥叫什么
I don't know. My boss is gonna kill me.
我也不知道 老板会灭了我的
I was just hoping if I ignore him...
我原本以为不搭理他...
This is already embarrassing enough.
算了 这已经够尴尬的了
Please, let me deal with this on my own.
求你了 让我自己来解决吧
Lana. I'm a big girl, Chloe.
莱娜 我不是小姑娘了 克洛伊
I can handle myself.
我能照顾好自己
What's going on? Is everything okay?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
No, everything is not okay.
对 出事了
Lana... Her exboyfriend's terrorizing her.
莱娜 她前男友恐吓她
I'm almost sure he's the one who broke into the store.
我敢打赌是他闯到店里来
So you were totally right.
你判断完全正确啊
Was there ever any question?
人家之前可从来没错过
I just have to figure out what to do.
我得搞清楚下一步怎么办
Maybe you should call Alek and Jasmine.
不如给艾里克和贾斯敏打个电♥话♥
I'm sure they can help you make it all better.
他们一定能帮上大忙
Amy, look, I'm sorry if--
艾米 听着 很抱歉如果...
No, I'm not gonna say it,
不行 我不能往下说了
'cause I'm pretty much done apologizing.
因为我受够了不停道歉
You said that the Chloe
你说你所认识的克洛伊
you know would never do this or act this way.
永远不会干出这样的事
Well, newsflash: I'm not the same old chloe.
现状是 原来的克洛伊死了了
We can pretend that I am,
我们可以假装我没变
but we all know it's not true.
但你我心里都清楚事实并非那样
You've always been my best friend.
你一直是我最好的朋友
And if it's up to me, you always will be.
要是我一人说了算 你永远都是
But you have to accept me as I am now,
但我需要你接受现在的我
faults, claws and all.
犯的各种错误 猫爪 还有其他的
If you can't, I get it.
你要是没法接受 我也懂
Not happy, but I get it.
虽然不开心 但我懂
And the next time you get jealous
还有 你下次再嫉妒
of the time I spend with Alek and Jasmine,
我跟艾里克和贾斯敏待在一起的时候
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表