剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表
Only my dad would know that.
只有我爸爸知道那个
And in the spirit of full disclosure...
而且既然揭秘都到这程度了
Oh my god! He's here?
天啊 他回来了吗
Can you believe it? I might actually see him tonight.
你们相信吗 我有可能今晚能见到他
Why won't he let you bring your mom?
他为什么不让你带上你妈妈
She knows you're in touch with him.
她知道你和他有联♥系♥
But she doesn't know why.
但是她不知道为什么
She's doesn't know that I'm Mai.
她不知道我是麦族人
Dad's first email came the day I transformed.
我转化的那天爸爸给我发了第一封邮件
He's obviously out there somewhere looking out for me.
他显然一直在暗处保护着我
He's part of this.
他知道内♥幕♥
He knows where I was born,
他知道我的出生地
where I came from.
我从哪来
I just keep thinking he left because of me.
我想是因为我他才离开的
Chloe. I have so many questions.
克洛伊 我有好多问题
Have you told Valentina or Alek?
你有没有告诉万伦蒂娜或者艾里克
No, this is truly between me and my dad.
没有 这只是我和我爸爸之间的事
Finally. I was getting worried.
终于回来了 我都有些担心了
We need to talk. About what exactly?
我们得谈谈 什么事
Come on, spit it out. I'm not a mind-reader.
有话快说 我又不是读心者
I want to know what really happened the night mom died.
我想知道妈妈死的那晚到底发生了什么事
I've told you I won't discuss this.
我告诉过你我不想谈这事
I found the incident report.
我找到了事故报告
You told the cops it was one guy--
你告诉警♥察♥有一个人
one mugger who didn't even have a gun.
一个连枪都没有的强盗
You've been looking into this
你竟然一直在调查这事
after I forbid you to go anywhere near it?!
我告诉过你别掺和进来
Your days of forbidding me are over!
你限制我的日子到头了
I know you. You would've died
我了解你 你就算牺牲自己
before you let some street punk kill mom.
也不会让一个街痞杀了妈妈
I loved your mother more than you could possibly imagine.
我爱你妈妈 爱到你无法想象
I would've done anything to save her if I could've.
如果能救她 我会不惜一切
Then explain this.
那解释下这个
Where did you get that?
你在哪儿找到这个的
I'm not answering questions.
我不会回答任何问题
I'm asking them.
我今天是来提问的
What really happened to mom?
妈妈到底是怎么死的
Get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
Now!
现在就滚
Fine, but just so you know,
好吧 但是你要知道
I'm not gonna stop until you tell me the truth.
如果你执意不告诉我真♥相♥ 我绝不罢休
Oh. Hi, is Jasmine here?
你好 贾斯敏在吗
She said she was meeting you for dinner.
她说她和你约了去吃晚饭
Yeah, she texted me, said to meet her here instead.
对 她发短♥信♥告诉我 在这找她
Well, she's not back yet.
她还没回来
Come on in.
进来吧
Okay, I shouldn't be any later than 11:00.
好了 我最晚十一点回来
Is Amy coming over? Not tonight.
一会儿艾米过来吗 今晚不来了
Just me.
我一人在家
Really sorry I slipped up today,
实在对不起啊 我今天说漏嘴了
but it's Amy.
但那是艾米
I just automatically assumed she knows
我自然而然以为她知道
every micro-detail of your life.
你的一切事情
Most of 'em, but we talked.
大部分吧 但我们谈过了
We're good. And how about you?
我们没事了 那你呢
Did you and Brian have a nice day today?
你和布莱恩今天玩的开心吗
Yeah, really nice.
嗯 很开心
We visited his grandmother.
我们见了他的奶奶
You like him, don't you?
你喜欢他 对吗
I do. Then I don't understand
是的 那我就不明白了
Why you've been so resistant to the idea of actually dating him,
你为什么这么抵触和他约会
'cause I'm pretty sure he likes you too.
毕竟他肯定也很喜欢你啊
Don't you have an investor to meet?
你不是要去见投资商吗
The investor can wait. Dating's confusing,
让投资商等等 恋情有时相当令人困扰
especially when two boys like you.
尤其是当两个男孩同时爱上你
I get that. You're gonna keep giving me advice
我理解 不管我需要不需要
whether I want it or not, aren't you?
你都会一直给我建议 是吗
I'm just worried that someone's gonna get hurt
我只是担心有人会受伤害
and it would break my heart if that person were you.
如果受伤的是你 我会很难过
You have to be honest about your feelings, kiddo--
你必须诚实面对自己的情感 孩子
at the very least with yourself.
至少得对自己坦诚
But I don't know what I feel.
但我不知道我的感情
Oh, I think you do.
我想你知道
I think you know exactly how you feel.
我想你很清楚自己的感情
I think I'm in love with Brian,
我想我爱上布莱恩了
but I-- I don't wanna be.
但是我不想那样
I don't wanna be in love with him.
我不想爱上他
How do I stop?
我怎么才能不爱他
That's a tough one.
这问题真是高难度
Some things you just can't control.
有些事是你无法控制的
You love who you love.
爱由心生
Uh, you're gonna be late.
你要迟到了
No, I can cancel. No no no.
没事 我能取消的 别 别
It's a big deal. You need to go.
这生意很重要 你得走了
Me and my heart will be fine.
我和我的心会没事的
They're amazingly resilient.
他们的承受能力是很强的
Night.
晚安
Alek?
艾里克
You love who you love.
爱由心生
Guess I never really stood a chance, did I?
我其实从一开始就没戏 对吗
I was afraid I was making a fool of myself. Alek
我一直担心我是自己骗自己 艾里克
Sometimes I hate being right.
有时我真恨自己是对的
It's not the way it sounded.
不是你刚听见的那回事
Oh really? 'Cause it sounded like you said you were in love with him.
是嘛 我怎么好像听见你亲口说爱上他了
I don't know what I am.
我不知道我是怎么回事
I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter.
我很抱歉 但这无所谓啊
We both know I can't be with him.
我根不不可能和他在一起
And that's supposed to make me feel better?
你这话能让我好受些吗
I don't want you to choose me
我不想因为我是唯一的选择
because I'm the only option.
所以你才选我
I'm not choosing anyone.
我没有选择任何人
I think you already have.
我认为你已经选好了
You're making a huge mistake.
你犯了个大错误
Chloe.
克洛伊
I thought you were staying in tonight.
我还以为你今晚待家里呢
Er, yeah. Last minutes change of plans.
是啊 最后一分钟计划有变
I guess I'm a little late.
我想我还是迟了一步
I was gonna try and convince you to have dinner with me.
本打算说服你和我共进晚餐的
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧
I had a blow-up with my dad.
我跟我爸吵了一架
So yeah, but everything's fine.
但没事 我很好
I just want to talk you about it.
我只想和你谈谈
I'm sorry. I, I just promised I'd meet Amy
我很抱歉 我答应了艾米
over on Fulton, so...
在富尔顿饭店见面 所以...
I'll give you a ride.
想搭便车吗
No no, it's out of your way.
不用了 又不顺路
I'll just catch a cable car.
我搭电缆车就行了
Honestly, it's no problem. Come on.
说真的 不用客气 来吧
Okay. Er,thanks.
好吧 谢谢
And the more I get to know Chloe,
我越是了解克洛伊
the more I realize that
越是觉得她
there really is something different about her.
的确与众不同
Something special.
很特别
You have more faith than I do.
你比我有信心多了
It's hard enough uniting the Mai.
统一麦族是个艰巨的任务
Do you want some more? Yes, please.
还想要点嘛 好的
I know things have been difficult,
我知道事情越来越难了
but I still have hope.
但我仍然心怀希望
Though I doubt I'll actually get to see it my lifetime.
虽然我怀疑自己能否亲眼见证那一切
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 魔女九命(2011) | 导航列表