剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
玛蒂娜 快跑 快
Martine! Come on! Come on!
两个小时了 你一个字都没说
It's been two hours - you haven't said a word.
队长一定跟你说了不得了的大事
Whatever the captain told you must have been significant.
他说出了我父亲是谁
He told me who my father was.
这事够大吧
Is that significant enough for you?
玛蒂娜 快跑
Martine, run!
离开门口 马上
Get away from the gate! Now!
-你们干什么 -喂
- What are you doing?! - Hey!
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
关你们什么闲事
What business is it of yours?
这两个姑娘做了什么
What have these girls done?
我妻子的女仆 偷了她的东西
They're my wife's maids. They stole from her.
走 快走
Move! Now!
是真的吗
Is this true?
你们想干什么
Now, tell me what you want here.
我们来求见贝尔加德侯爵
We've come to see the Marquis de Belgard.
那你们白跑一趟了 他不见客
Then you've wasted your time. He doesn't receive visitors.
走
Come on!
他会见我
He'll receive me.
进去
Get in!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
记住
Remember...
是你逼我的
you forced me to do this.
求你
Please...
求你别伤害她
Please don't hurt her!
不
No.
你们到底想做什么
What the hell do you want?
我要找贝尔加德侯爵
I'm looking for the Marquis de Belgard.
你找到他了
You've found him.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫波托斯
My name is Porthos.
是你儿子
I'm your son.
第二季 第八集
火 枪 手
关注微博 @腐国二三事
谁跟你说的这些蠢话
Who told you this nonsense?
火枪手队长特雷维尔
Captain Treville of the musketeers.
特雷维尔
Treville?
正是他的背叛毁了我的生活
It was his treachery that ruined my life.
你诽谤的可是我们队长
That's our captain you're slandering.
这是我朋友阿♥拉♥米斯 也是火枪手
That's my friend Aramis, also of the musketeers.
你若知道我的作为
If you knew what I do,
就不会这么高看你们队长了
you would not take your captain at his own valuation.
他还跟你说过我什么事
What else did he tell you about me?
不多
Not much.
你还是进来吧
You'd better come in.
你朋友可以在这等
Your friend can wait here.
很久以前 我对波托斯和他母亲
A long time ago, I did something cruel...
做了很残酷的 不可原谅的事
and unforgiveable, to Porthos and his mother.
我以友谊之名做下的事
I did it in the name of friendship,
却成了我荣誉上无法洗去的污点
but it's a stain on my honour I can never remove -
从那以后我每时每刻都在试图赎罪
and I have spent every moment since, trying to atone for it.
波托斯此刻尤其需要你们的忠诚
Porthos needs your loyalty, now more than ever.
能告诉我们事情原委就更好了
It would help if we knew what was going on.
你早知道贝尔加德是他父亲 为何不告诉他
If you knew Belgard was his father, why didn't you tell him?
我有我的理由
I had my reasons.
充分的理由
Good ones.
抱歉屋里脏乱
Forgive the mess.
自从我不问世事
Since I withdrew from the world of affairs,
大部分时间都在这里独处
I spend most of my time alone, here.
几乎算是是个隐士
I'm something of a recluse.
你一定听过贝尔加德侯爵身败名裂的故事
You must know the story of the infamous Marquis de Belgard?
当今国王的父亲遇刺时
I was captain of the royal bodyguard,
我是皇家护卫队长
the day the present King's father was assassinated.
可是亨利命丧疯子之手
But Henri died at the hands of a lunatic
人们需要一个替罪羊
and a scapegoat was required.
我在廷上受审
I was court-marshalled.
特雷维尔和福瓦都做了伪证
Treville and De Foix both gave false evidence...
恕我冒昧 我此番前来不是为了这事
With all due respect, that's not why I'm here.
你想知道我是不是你父亲
You want to know if I'm your father?
我相信我是
I believe I am.
你模样很像你母亲
You have the look of your mother about you -
玛丽·卡塞特 我一生的挚爱
Marie-Cessette, the love of my life.
你"一生的挚爱"
The "Love of your life"
被你抛弃
died abandoned and in despair,
在那个名为"圣迹区"的贫民窟里死于绝望
in the slum they call "The Court of Miracles".
倘若当时我能知道
If I had only known,
就是上天入地也要找到你们
I would have moved heaven and earth to find you.
我丈夫说有客人来
My husband told me we had visitors.
你丈夫
Your husband?
莱韦斯克 你们在院子里见过他
Levesque. You met him in the grounds.
不错 还有女仆
Ah, yes - with the maids.
我猜你们要送她们到裁判官那里受审了
You'll be sending them to the magistrates for trial, I suppose?
没必要小题大做
No need to make an issue of it.
人人都该有改过的机会
Everyone deserves a second chance.
夫人开明
That's very enlightened.
我是埃莉诺·莱韦斯克 侯爵的女儿
I am Eleanor Levesque, daughter of the Marquis.
你们走之前我让仆人送茶点来
I'll have the servants bring you refreshments before you leave.
我们...留下吃饭
We're, um... We're staying for dinner.
埃莉诺 你在这里
Ah, Eleanor. There you are.
见见你的异母哥哥 波托斯
Meet your half-brother, Porthos.
波那瑟之墓
波那瑟不是坏人
Bonacieux wasn't a bad man,
只是
just...
人生不如意
frustrated.
他觉得自己值得更好的...
He felt he deserved something better...
比我好的
better than me, anyway.
你没理由感到愧疚
You have no reason to feel guilty.
我不爱他 也不忠诚
I didn't love him and I was unfaithful.
两个理由
There's two reasons.
我们有什么权利把他的死当作良机
What right do we have to take advantage of this?
惨事哪能结出好果子
How can anything good come of it?
我很高兴他死了
I'm glad he's dead.
抱歉 可是我们为什么要哀悼他
I'm sorry, but why should we mourn him?
命运给了我们幸福的契机
Fate has given us a chance to be happy.
如果我们不把握住 谁能获益呢
If we don't take it, who gains?
我需要时间 达达尼昂
I need time, d'Artagnan.
王后需要我
The Queen needs me now.
罗什福尔的势力日渐强大
Rochefort is growing more powerful by the day...
我不会让你有事的
I won't let anything happen to you.
我需要时间
I need time.
波那瑟活着的时候 你没法离开他
When Bonacieux was alive, you couldn't leave him.
现在他死了 你还是不能吗
Now he's dead, you still can't?
你需要多久都可以 但是要记得
Take all the time you need, but remember -
等你最终下定决心想要我的时候
when you finally make up your mind and you want me,
我或许已经不在那里了
I might not be there any more.
我在哪儿都不安全
I'm not safe anywhere.
他们要杀我 就像杀我父亲那样
They're trying to kill me, like they did my father.
谋逆是不会断绝的
Treason is always with us.
我们必须保持警醒
We must remain vigilant.
取消我的公开露面 找人为我试毒
Cancel my public appearances and have my food tasted.
所有死法中 我最怕中毒
Of all deaths, I fear poisoning the most.
我将亲自品尝每道菜肴
I will personally taste every dish.
现在
Now...
请陛下签了这些文书
if Your Majesty could just sign these,
我将保障您的政♥府♥照常运转
I will ensure your government proceeds as normal.
罗什福尔
Rochefort,
枢机主教死后你是第一个
you are the first of my subjects since the Cardinal's death
真正懂我所需的臣子
who truly anticipates my needs.
国王想要独处
The King prefers to be alone.
或许陛下晚上再来试试
Perhaps Your Majesty might try again this evening?
致以深切的哀悼 夫人
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表