剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
伽利略先生已经证明月球绕地球旋转
Signore Galileo has proven the moon circles the Earth,
同时地球绕日公转
as the Earth circles the sun.
当新月绕着地球旋转时
As the new moon orbits the Earth,
它转到太阳的前面 就像这样
it moves in front of the sun, like so.
米莱迪·德·温特
Milady de Winter,
能否请你充当一下月球
would you do us the honour of playing the moon?
但我是金星啊[维纳斯] 陛下
But I am Venus, sire.
为了实验 你就当月球
Well, for the purposes of the experiment, you shall be the moon
王后就是地球
and the Queen will be the Earth.
王后如此受辱 真令我厌恶
It sickens me to see the Queen humiliated like this.
我呆不下去 我回驻地了
I can't be here. I'm going back to the garrison.
国王会发现你缺席的
The King will notice your absence.
我很怀疑 他似乎只看得见一样东西
I doubt it, he only seems to have eyes for one thing.
看到月球是如何挡住射到地球上的阳光了吗
See how the moon blocks the light of the sun from the Earth?
有那么一会儿 黑暗无边蔓延
For a moment, only darkness prevails.
然后 随着月球的离开
But then, as the moon moves on...
光线慢慢地回到了地球上
the light slowly returns to the Earth.
绝妙的演示
A brilliant explanation!
著名天文学家马米翁也无法与您相比
The great astronomer Marmion could not equal it.
听说他将沙蒂的老城♥堡♥
They say he has transformed the old fort at Chatillon
改造成了一个神秘的新世界
into a mysterious new world.
一看便知
We shall see.
有何吩咐 马米翁
Yes, Marmion?
招待来宾的一切都准备好了吗
Is everything ready for our guests?
我已亲自监督
I've seen to it myself.
很好
Good.
猜
Call.
头像
Heads.
好戏开场
So it begins.
欢迎 陛下
Welcome, sire.
马米翁正忙着最后的准备工作
The great Marmion is busy with his final preparations.
我是他的侍从 罗伯特
I am his servant, Robert.
老城♥堡♥环境极佳
The old fort is the perfect setting
是您观测日食和暗盒的最佳地点
for your viewing of the eclipse and the camera obscura.
您能看见屋顶上的旋镜吗 陛下
If you can see the rotating mirror on the roof, sire.
停下 让我猜猜
Now, stop there. Let me guess.
它通过玻璃镜片将太阳的镜像
It reflects an image of the sun through a glass lens
折射到屋里的观测台上
to a viewing surface inside the building.
陛下讲解得很清晰
With perfect clarity, Your Majesty.
人们说日食就像是上帝用手遮住了太阳
They say an eclipse is like God putting his hand over the sun.
我好紧张啊
I can't help being nervous.
没什么可怕的
There's nothing to be scared of.
我知道 但就是...
I know that. It's just...
有种感觉
a feeling.
保护您的眼睛 陛下
Protection for your eyes, Your Majesty.
-非常感谢 -真棒
- Thank you very much. - How wonderful!
我可以尽情凝视您而不会目眩了 陛下
Now I can stare at you without being dazzled, sire.
封锁整幢建筑
Secure the house.
不许打扰 不许放人进来
No intrusions, no visitors.
第二季 第六集
火 枪 手
关注微博 @腐国二三事
欢迎您 陛下
Welcome, Your Majesty.
我是马米翁
I am Marmion.
请随我来 陛下
Follow me, Your Majesty.
著名的天文学家
The great astronomer!
整个巴黎都在谈论日食
All Paris is talking of the eclipse.
请允许我向您展示暗箱
May I present the camera obscura?
我这绝妙的装置
My wonderful device
让陛下可以全程观测所有细节
will allow Your Majesties to witness every detail.
波托斯
Porthos?
我负责楼下
I'll check downstairs.
我负责另外半边
I'll check the other side.
我们的先祖将日食视作末日的征兆
Our forefathers regarded a solar eclipse as a sign the world was ending.
幸好我们都是现代人
Luckily, we are all modern men now.
然而 我们仍要在宇宙中为上帝留一席之地
And yet, we must still allow God a place in the universe.
当黑暗降临
When the darkness comes,
我们能感到令人恐惧的上帝之手就在头上吗
will we all feel His dread hand upon us?
省省你的演技吧 马米翁
Curb your taste for showmanship, Marmion.
国王可没时间听废话
The King has no time for nonsense.
在这宿命的时刻
At this fateful moment,
我们必须思考自己在宇宙中的位置
we must consider our own place in the universe.
我们是自己命运的主宰
Do we control our fate,
抑或仅仅是不可知力量控制下的玩偶呢
or are we merely the playthings of a power beyond understanding?
我若想听布道 马米翁 那我就去教堂了
If I wanted a sermon, Marmion, I would have gone to church!
请看 天堂的运转
Behold! The motion of the heavens!
你很快会再穿上它的
You'll soon be wearing it again.
我就是个傻瓜
I was a damn fool.
当初国王让我加入御前会议
I should have taken that position on the Council
我就该接受
when the King offered it.
现在他有罗什福尔 不需要我了
He has Rochefort now. He doesn't need me.
你仍然是火枪手
You're still a Musketeer.
不
No.
很快会有新队长
There'll be a new captain soon.
日食
The eclipse.
不
Oh, no!
阿♥拉♥米斯 波托斯
Aramis? Porthos!
再动一下 国王就没命
One more step, and the King dies.
别
No!
波托斯
Porthos?
你们插翅难逃
There is no escape.
你该陪国王去老城♥堡♥
You should have gone to the old fort with the King.
你的位置是守卫在他身旁
Your place is at his side.
我的职责在这里
I had duties here.
我不需要看护 如果这就是你在做的事
I don't need watching over, if that's what you're doing.
我从没那样想过
The idea never crossed my mind.
我以此地为家太久
This place has been my home for too long.
该换换了
It's time for a change.
现在就住手 国王还可能会宽恕你
End this now and the King might yet grant you clemency.
你会吗 陛下 如果我道歉
Will you, sire? If I say sorry,
我的罪过都会得到原谅吗
will all my sins be forgiven?
是的 我会考虑
Yes. I will consider it.
你我都清楚 我会被吊死在能找到的第一棵树上
We both know you would hang me from the nearest tree.
骰子已经掷出 没有回头路了
The die is cast. There is no turning back.
有点同情心
Show some compassion
至少放妇女和太子离开
and at least let the women and the dauphin go.
你说什么
What did you say?
有点同情心 放妇女和孩子走
Have compassion. Let the baby and the women go.
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis!
不要
No!
放开他
Leave him alone!
我要宰了你
I'm going to kill you.
我也曾失去过朋友
I, too, have lost friends.
我也体会过丧亲之痛
I, too, know the anguish of bereavement.
种种无力 不公
The powerlessness, the injustice.
你话太多了
You talk too much.
带他去地牢
Take him to the cellar.
你不可能得逞的
You won't get away with this.
国王失踪会有人会发觉
You know the King's absence will be noted.
难道你以为他们不会找来这里
You don't think someone will come looking?
但我们仍有几小时可以自娱自乐
We have hours yet to entertain ourselves.
-我要砍了你的头 -把他也带下去
- I'll have your head for this. - Take him with the other.
那个可以留下 游戏总要有见证者
That one can stay. The game must be witnessed.
你非常关心维护他 为什么
You cared enough to defend him. Why?
因为我关心他 因为他是我的朋友
Because I care about him, and because he's my friend.
那就把两个朋友绑在一起
Then tie these friends together.
他们可以相互安慰
They can bring each other comfort.
我们会出去的
We'll get out of here. All right?
你说他是要谋害国王吗
You think he means to kill the King?
天知道 但是不管他有什么打算
God knows. But whatever he wants,
都是经过长时间谋划的
he's been planning this for a long time.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表