剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
We should wait for confirmation that the King is safe.
我丈夫还活着 玛格丽特不会对这事撒谎的
My husband is alive. Marguerite would not lie about that.
我们必须按她说的做
We must do as she says.
这也许是唯一的机会
This might be our only chance.
玛格丽特
Marguerite.
告诉我 太子怎么样
Tell me, how is the Dauphin?
陛下 这边请
Majesty, come this way.
你确定这样安全吗
Are you sure this is safe?
拜托 我们只有一小会
Please, we only have a few moments.
这边
This way.
跑 看在上帝分上 救救你自己 跑吧
Run! For God's sake, save yourself! Run!
放下武器
Put down your weapons!
国王在哪
Where is the King?
带我去见他
Take me to him.
首先 你必须回应谋刺陛下的指控
First, you must answer to the charge of his attempted assassination.
简直荒谬 王后当时都不在宫里
It's absurd! The Queen wasn't even in the palace.
已经证实 她的心腹乃是一群刺客
Her household has proved a den of assassins.
她的主要共犯 勒梅医师 已经丢了脑袋
Her key accomplice, Dr Lemay, lost his head.
那波那瑟家的女人 将在明天
The Bonacieux woman will be executed
因参与谋逆被处决
for her part in the conspiracy tomorrow.
说谎 康斯坦斯是无辜的
It's a lie. Constance is innocent.
将王后关进她的内宫 这次看紧些
Confine the Queen to her quarters. Securely this time.
你不会得逞的 罗什福尔
You will not succeed in this, Rochefort.
国王会看清你的真面目
The King will see what you are!
一场毒害他的阴谋
A murderous plot against him,
由他不忠不敬的妻子谋划
planned by his unfaithful, deceitful wife.
他别无他法 只能降罪于你
He has no choice but to condemn you.
你没有证据 不过你我空口对质
You have no evidence. It will be my word against yours.
不止我一个人的证词
It will be a little more than that.
你知道你儿子的奶妈
You did know your son's governess
也与你的火枪手上过床吧
was sleeping with your musketeer too?
让我见我儿子
Let me see my son.
不太合适吧
Hardly appropriate.
国王会很快就会知道你的丑事
The King will very soon know the depths of your disgrace.
以叛国罪逮捕火枪手阿♥拉♥米斯
Arrest the musketeer Aramis on a charge of high treason.
什么
What?!
这是国王的命令 你要抗旨吗
These are the King's orders. Will you defy them?
与王后偷♥情♥是有代价的
Sleeping with the Queen has consequences.
你很快就会发现了
As you are about to discover.
趁还有机会 去找康斯坦斯
Get to Constance while you still can.
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan!
我会救你出来 我保证
I'll get you out of here, I swear it.
我不会让他们伤害你的
I won't let them hurt you.
我不害怕 我爱你
I'm not afraid. I love you.
不要放弃希望
Never give up hope.
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan!
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan!
达达尼昂 我爱你
D'Artagnan, I love you.
下集预告
不许你再碰我一下 罗什福尔
You will never touch me again, Rochefort.
现在只有你和我了
There is only you and I now.
太子是他的儿子
The Dauphin is his son
不许这样对你的国王说话
Do not speak to your King in this way!
我是被诬告的
I have been falsely accused.
已经向西班牙宣战了
War has been declared on Spain.
掩护
Cover!
你被带到这里等待处刑
You're to be taken from here to await execution.
阿♥拉♥米斯 阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis! Aramis!
圣母玛利亚 上帝之母
Holy Mary, Mother of God...
为吾等罪人祈祷
Pray for us sinners,
于现在与我们死亡之时
now and at the hour of our death...
火 枪 手
第二季 第九集
关注微博 @腐国二三事
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表