剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
你能走动吗
Can you move?
停
Stop!
-没用 -你们火枪手就不能做点儿有用的事
- It's no good. - Can't you Musketeers do anything useful?
天下那么多好人
Of all the people in all the world,
我竟和你锁在一处
I've got to be chained to you!
你那朋友应该管好自己的嘴
Your friend should have kept his mouth shut.
我们就不会在这 他或许也还活着
We wouldn't be here and he might still be alive.
阿♥拉♥米斯不会有事的
Aramis will be all right.
你疯了吗 那一下会摔断他的脖子
Are you mad? The fall will have broken his neck.
你不了解阿♥拉♥米斯
You don't know Aramis.
我欣赏你的乐观 尽管极其盲目
I admire your optimism, however deluded.
我们要想出去就得同心协力 同意吗
If we're going to get out of this, we'll have to work together. Agreed?
同意
Agreed.
作出选择的时刻到了
The time has come to make choices.
什么选择
What kind of choices?
简单的选择 简单的结果
Simple ones with simple outcomes.
雕得很像
A fair likeness.
猜
Call.
猜中如何
To what purpose?
这是游戏的乐趣所在
That is the fun of the game.
你不知道 但你必须猜
You don't know. But you must call.
你不说我不猜
Not unless you tell me why.
猜对放你走
Call correctly and you leave.
猜错你就死
But call wrong and you die.
你唬人
You don't mean it?
我们试试看
Shall we find out?
猜
Call.
这里有比你们的国王♥勇♥敢的人吗
Is there someone here braver than your King?
原意赌上一切换取自♥由♥的人
Someone willing to gamble everything for freedom?
我来
I'll do it.
你明白规则吗
You understand the rules?
没有第二次机会 不能求情不能讨价还价
There can be no second chances, no pleading or negotiation.
结果必须全凭不可逆转的随机法则支配
The immutable laws of chance must dictate the outcome.
说实话 我宁可一死
Frankly, I would rather be dead
也不想再听你喋喋不休
than listen to your endless babble for one more minute.
很好
Very well.
猜你的命运吧
Call your fate.
米莱迪 别这样 不要玩他的游戏
Milady, don't do it. Don't play his game!
你的关心令我动容
I'm touched by your concern.
我命令你不许用生命冒险 米莱迪
I order you not to risk your life, Milady.
或许我帮得上忙
Well, perhaps I can help.
头像
Heads.
我猜头像
I call heads.
你赢了
You win.
-你可以走了 -我不许
- You may go. - I forbid it!
如果国王都不得自♥由♥ 没人可以自♥由♥
If the King cannot have his freedom, no-one can!
规则必须遵守
The rules must be obeyed.
我命令你留下 米莱迪
I order you to stay, Milady!
在这个房♥间里我是国王 我说她可以走
In this room, I am king. And I say she goes.
如果我的人看到国王的军队靠近
If my men see the King's army approaching,
这里所有人都会在军队下马前死掉
everyone here will be dead by the time they dismount.
头像
Heads.
我也猜头像
I call heads, too!
不
No!
不
No.
再猜一猜 再给我一次机会
Another chance. Give me another chance!
还有谁
Anyone else?
给我一匹马 快
Get me a horse. Fast!
别傻站着 快点
Well, don't just stand there! Hurry up!
要是能够到那边的钩子
If we could get one of those hooks,
就能把锁撬开
we can prise these locks off.
假如我们有翅膀 就能从窗口飞出去了
And if we only had wings, we could fly out of the window
你们认为我残忍♥
You think me cruel.
但生活本来残忍♥
But life is cruel.
一人活命 另一人死
One person lives, another dies.
既无缘由 也无韵律
There is no reason or rhyme to it.
我们做选择 命运来干涉
We make our choices and then fate intervenes.
命运怎样干涉
How would fate intervene?
我们的命运相连 运气相通
We all share the same fate, the same luck.
这一点没人可以改变
There's nothing anyone can do about that.
但是有些人因着财富和特权
But some of us have the dice loaded in our favour
在点数上占据优势
by wealth and privilege.
你们中有些人从未了结仓促抉择的滋味
Some of you don't know what it is to make harsh choices.
你们生来悠闲舒适 无须面临抉择
In your ease and comfort, you have never had to face them.
选择是生活的一部分 马米翁
Life is about choice, Marmion.
是无可避免的
It can't be avoided.
有些选择令人不快却必须要做
And some choices are unpleasant and they have to be made.
但是选择总有后果
But there are always consequences.
这正是我的观点
My point exactly!
国王的选择是最难的
And a king's choices are the hardest of all.
您领会了游戏的主旨 我很高兴
I am glad to see you engaging in the spirit of the game.
把他们带走
Take them.
不
No!
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
别动我儿子 我求你不要伤害他
Not my son! I beg you not to harm him!
这事不由我做主 要做选择的是你
It is not up to me. It is you who must choose.
让我跟他们走
Let me go with them.
我的职责是守在王后身边
My duty is at the Queen's side.
把其他人带走
Take the others.
不会有事的
It's all right.
你要把他们怎么办
What are you going to do with them?
由命运来决定
Only what fate decides.
放我们走 你会得到嘉奖
If you let us go, you will be well rewarded.
你无须为马米翁承担罪责
You don't have to suffer for Marmion's crimes.
马米翁是我的哥哥
Marmion is my brother.
只要他开口 我愿追随他下地狱
I'd follow him to Hell if he asked me.
你们做这事是要下地狱的
Hell is where you're going for this!
我已经去过地狱了 陛下
I've been there already, my lady.
它吓不到我
It doesn't frighten me any more.
不管你们打算做什么 不要伤害我儿子
No matter what you intend to do, please don't hurt my son.
他只是个无辜的婴儿
He's only an innocent baby.
现在是无辜 可他当上国王之后呢
Innocent now. But what will he be when he's a king?
把东西装上马车
Get this stuff on the wagons.
快
Now!
放我们走 再给你一块
Let us go free and there will be another one of THESE for you.
他们要把我们怎么样
What will they do to us?
玛格丽特
Marguerite?
我好害怕
I'm so afraid.
我们都怕
We're both afraid.
但我们不能表现出来
But we must not show it.
有火枪手保护我们
We have the Musketeers to protect us.
阿♥拉♥米斯 阿♥拉♥米斯死了 他摔下去...
Aramis. Aramis is dead. The fall...
别挡路
Get out of my way!
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈 叫阿多斯
We need to speak now! Get Athos.
怎么 没见过女人吗
What? You never seen a woman before?
看你这幅样子 八成是没见过
From the look of you, probably not!
哥哥 借一步说话
Brother, a word.
你对我的王后和太子做了什么
What have you done with the Queen and my son?
什么都没做 还没有
Nothing...yet.
游戏才刚刚开始
The game is just beginning.
坐
Sit down.
抱歉把你牵连进来
Sorry I brought you into this.
如果不是我向王后举荐你 你也不会在这
If I never have spoken to the Queen, you wouldn't be here now.
你只是为我着想而已
You only wanted the best for me.
你是我见过的最勇敢的女人
You are the bravest woman I've ever known.
你真以为不死人不流血
Did you really think we could do this
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表