剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Do you swear to give us the truth of this sordid encounter?
发誓
I do.
如果你违背这神圣的誓言 说出谎话
To lie after swearing such a sacred oath
灵魂将坠入地狱 永世不得翻身
is to damn your immortal soul for eternity.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
我知道此时上帝与我们同在
I understand that God is with us now, in this room.
-我们心中诸般恶念皆受到审判 -的确
- We will all be judged for what is in our hearts. - Very true.
你爱王后吗 阿♥拉♥米斯
Do you love the Queen, Aramis?
-你供认吗 -我供认
- Will you confess? - I will.
我供认 我知道你是个骗子
I confess to knowing that you are a liar,
你口中许诺从不可信
whose promises can never be trusted.
你不可能留王后活命 罗什福尔
You could never afford to leave the Queen alive, Rochefort.
因为她知道你是西班牙间谍
She knows you are a Spanish spy.
她知道你是个凶手
She knows you are a murderer.
你无端起意 违背王后意愿冒犯于她
You assaulted Her Majesty without invitation or provocation,
而现在你又要让无辜之人为你的谎言顶罪
and now, you intend to conceal your lies by accusing the innocent?
罗什福尔才是叛徒
It is Rochefort who is the traitor!
罗什福尔才是国♥贼♥
Rochefort who is the enemy!
罗什福尔才应该被审判
And Rochefort who should BE ON TRIAL!
这么说你否认所有指控了
So you deny the charges?
是的
I do.
你若老实供罪 那你的尊严或许
A confession might have kept some small part
还能留存一二
of your honour intact.
可你却抛出更无♥耻♥的谎言自取其辱
Instead, you disgrace yourself with these outrageous lies.
玛格丽特小姐 你目睹王后和阿♥拉♥米斯独处
Lady Marguerite, you saw the Queen and Aramis in private together.
你如何形容他二人当时情状
How would you describe their behaviour?
看着我 别看他
Look at me. Not him.
他二人非常亲密 一如情侣
They were intimate. Like lovers.
但你自己也是这火枪手的情人
But you yourself were also the Musketeer's lover?
我们需要听到你的证言
We must hear you.
我是
I was.
那这奸♥情♥是否始于你初来宫廷供职
Did that affair begin when you first came to court?
我刚来就开始了
Soon after.
那时我刚被指为太子的保姆
When I was appointed Royal Governess to the Dauphin.
那他对你的兴趣
His romantic interest in you
是否也始于你开始供职
only coincided with your appointment?
我 是的
I... Yes.
当他与你相处时 你是否独自一人
When he sought your company, were you always alone?
是只我一人 不过太子也在
Alone, but for the Dauphin.
那么他真正想见的人究竟是你
So was it you he really wanted to see...
还是太子呢
or was it the boy?
他每次来时总是先关照太子
His first thought was always with the child.
他为何如此关心那孩子呢
Why did he care for him so much?
因为太子就是他的亲生骨肉
Because the Dauphin is his son!
阿♥拉♥米斯 求你了 阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis, please! Aramis! Aramis!
你不仅当庭作伪证
You have deceived the court.
更恶劣的是 你还背叛国王
But worse, you have betrayed the King,
你曾立誓护卫的国王
the man you are sworn to serve,
但你的行径却如此卑劣
in the foulest possible way.
你当然会希望救你心爱的王后的性命
No doubt you hoped to save your lover, the Queen,
但你只会使她和你的灵魂万劫不复
but you have only condemned her and damned your own soul.
你将被带下去等候处决
You are to be taken from here to await execution
以补偿你犯下的极其无♥耻♥的罪行
in a manner...appropriate to your heinous crimes.
火枪手将被立即处决
The Musketeer will be executed immediately.
但至于如何处置王后
There is the matter of the Queen's future...
再说 罗什福尔
Not now, Rochefort.
-陛下 我们 -我今天不止失去了王后
- Sire, we... - I have lost more than a queen today.
我还失去了儿子 唯一的儿子
I have lost my son. My only son.
你退下吧
Leave me.
等着 等着
Wait, wait...
投降吧 先生
Surrender, monsieur.
你让女人来为你作战
You bring women to fight your battles?
也许是我让男人来为我作战呢
Perhaps I bring men to fight mine.
你们刑讯技巧太拙劣了
You are a poor interrogator.
一点痛苦算得了什么
Mere pain is nothing.
我断断不会背叛我的国家
I will never betray my country.
你已经背叛了
You already have.
什么意思
What do you mean?
菲利普国王是否愿意看到他的亲姐妹被杀害呢
Does King Philip want to see his own sister murdered?
罗什福尔想要杀了她
Rochefort intends to kill her.
再过几小时她就要被处决了
She may only be hours away from her execution.
国王爱他的姐妹
The King loves his sister.
他定会为她的死复仇 首先问责的就是你
If she dies, he'll want revenge. And he'll come to you first.
我从未让罗什福尔伤害王后
Rochefort was never told to harm the Queen.
他是你一手培养出来的怪物
He's a monster of your making.
他不是怪物
He is no monster.
但确实是我培养的
But he is mine.
交出指认罗什福尔的证据 你就救了王后
Give evidence against Rochefort and you save the Queen.
如果你逃跑 她会死
If you run, she dies.
你也活不成
So do you.
罗什福尔的忍♥耐力非同寻常
Rochefort's capacity for suffering was remarkable.
他弃暗投明之后 我对他寄予厚望
When I turned him, I had great hopes for him.
但即便是我也没料到他能爬得这么高
But even I could not imagine he would climb so far.
是你创造了他
You created him.
现在你必须摧毁他
Now you must destroy him.
你和阿♥拉♥米斯私通的事实已经证实
The truth about your liaison with Aramis has been established.
但我能代表你向国王求情
But I may yet be able to plead with the King on your behalf.
我是王后
I am the Queen.
西班牙国王的亲姊妹
Sister to the King of Spain.
我不为任何事乞求
I do not plead for anything.
你需要一个朋友
You need a friend.
我有很多朋友
I have many friends.
他们会来救我 就像他们救康斯坦斯一样
And they will come for me as they did for Constance.
他们不会来的
Oh, they will not come.
现在只有你和我
There is only you and I now.
在西班牙 有个人专门负责折磨我
In Spain, there was a man who led my torture.
每一天 瓦尔加斯都对我
Every day, Vargas and I
施加更进一步的折磨
would cross new thresholds of torment together.
你可知道是什么让他那么久才将我击垮
Do you know why it took so long for him to break me?
是你
You.
只要想到你
The mere thought of you
我就能在痛苦中找到慰藉
was a refuge from my agony.
听着 罗什福尔
Know this, Rochefort...
那么长的时间里
in all that time...
我一次也没有想起过你
I did not think of you once.
很快 你的情人阿♥拉♥米斯将被处以轮刑
Very soon, your lover Aramis will be broken upon the wheel.
你如此珍视的那具身体
That body you found so precious
将被撕成碎片
will be torn limb from limb.
但你依然爱他
Still you love him.
-你根本不懂爱 -那是伤痛 是折磨
- You understand nothing about love. - It is pain! Suffering!
-都不是 -不是吗
- It is neither! - No?
先是他的手臂被碾碎
His arms will be shattered.
然后是腿
Then his legs.
再然后是背
Then his back.
他会乞求一死
He will beg for death.
这就是
There it is.
"爱"
"Love".
你也明白他所受的折磨
You understand how his suffering
与你内心的痛楚比起来 并不算什么吧
will be nothing compared to what you feel inside?
现在你就能切身体会那种
Now you know something of the agony
我日复一日 每时每刻
I endure every minute
都在承受的痛苦了
of every day.
上帝 如果您饶恕她
God, if you spare her
并且出现奇迹 我也能继续活命
and by some miracle, I'm allowed to live,
我发誓我将奉献余生来赞颂您的恩泽
I vow to devote all my remaining days to your grace.
我将拒绝世间所有的诱惑 我将...
I will renounce all worldly temptations. I will...
甚至是我的职责
Even my duty...
我不配承蒙您垂怜
I'm not worthy...of your mercy.
我准备好了
My soul is prepared.
上帝行事自有其道 不是吗
God works in mysterious ways, does he not?
王后好吗
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表