剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
为什么国王不见她
Why won't the King see her?
他的顾问不允许
His advisors won't allow it.
他们说这只会助长她的气焰
They say it would only encourage her.
您不能劝劝他吗
Can't you talk to him?
我试过 很多次
I've tried, many times.
但他根本没兴趣听我讲话
But what I want is of little interest.
他被那个米莱迪迷得神魂颠倒
He's captivated by this Milady.
听说她知道不少...
I'm told she knows...things.
床笫技巧
Bedroom tricks.
我嫁给国王时还太小
I was so young when I married the King.
我们更像是一起长大的朋友而不是情人
We grew up more as friends than lovers.
当你真正爱上一个人
When you truly love someone,
世上所有的技巧都不过是浮云
all the tricks in the world don't matter.
我一直很努力地做国王的朋友 支持他
I have tried so hard to be the King's friend and support.
但我知道我从没取悦过他
But I know I have never pleased him.
您是他儿子的母亲
You're the mother of his son.
没错
Yes.
我是
I am.
幸好如此
Thank God.
而为了太子着想
And for the Dauphin's sake,
艾米丽宣扬憎恨的布道必须被推♥翻♥
Emilie's gospel of hatred has to be challenged.
我的人♥民♥躁动不安 他们敬爱国王
My people are restless. They love their King.
为什么国王不爱他们
Why does he not love them?
我不知道还能压制他们的怒火多久
I don't know how long I can contain their anger.
这听起来像是威胁
That sounds like a threat.
国王和我都是上帝的仆从
The King and I are both servants of God.
我们必须遵从祂的意愿
We must obey His will.
他很快就会召见我
He must send for me soon.
如果你进军西班牙
If you march on Spain,
这里大部分人都会丧命
most of these people will die.
你认为上帝能保护他们
Do you think God can protect
免受火枪 大炮和火♥药♥的伤害吗
them from muskets, artillery, gunpowder?
我知道祂会的 信仰是我们唯一需要的盔甲
I know He will. Faith is the only armour we need.
为什么是西班牙
Why Spain?
为什么不是英格兰或神圣罗马帝国
Why not England or the Holy Roman Empire?
这不是由我决定的
It is not for me to say.
你认为上帝明确告诉过你
You think God told you explicitly
菲利普国王就是敌基♥督♥
that King Philip was the Antichrist?
我知道你不相信我 阿♥拉♥米斯
I know you don't believe in me, Aramis.
但我知道你是个好人
But I know you for a good man.
你不会背叛我
You won't betray me.
阿♥拉♥德神父
Father Allard.
你知晓枢机主教所有秘密
You were privy to all the Cardinal's secrets.
我想知道米莱迪·德·温特的事
I want to know about Milady De Winter.
你从前也是枢机主教的人 罗什福尔
You were the Cardinal's man, Rochefort.
他没告诉过你吗
Didn't he tell you?
让我解释下我们这里的分工
Let me explain our roles here.
我问问题 你回答 明白了吗
I ask the questions, you answer them. Do you understand?
我认为这位女士才刚到巴黎不久
I believe the lady in question has only lately arrived in Paris.
别骗我
Don't lie to me!
枢机主教的个人账户上有她的名字
Her name appears in the Cardinal's private accounts.
所以她要么是他的情妇 要么是更重要的人
So she was either his mistress or something even more valuable.
是哪一个
Which was it?
好大的口气
How dare you!
你以为你是什么人敢这样质问我
Who are you to question me like this?
告诉我真♥相♥ 你会得到重赏
Tell me the truth and you will be well rewarded.
我是天主的仆从 金钱岂能动摇我
I'm a man of the Church. I cannot be bribed!
那么我就放心了
I'm pleased to hear it.
顺便问一句 你新养的情妇可好
How is your new mistress, by the way?
她可知道你另有娇妻爱子瞒着她
Does she know about the wife and family you keep in secret?
或是你和另外两个女人生的私生子
Or the bastards you have fathered with two other women?
米莱迪是枢机主教的棋子
Milady was the Cardinal's agent.
是他的间谍和刺客
His spy and assassin.
无非就是个暗中戳刀子的婊♥子♥而已
She's nothing but a murdering whore.
那也比道貌岸然的伪君子强百倍
Better that than a pious hypocrite.
我能走了吗
May I leave now?
把你知道的关于她的一切写下来
Write down everything you know about her.
如果你说的事实令我满意
If I am satisfied you are telling the truth,
我或许留你一命
I might let you live.
我想觐见国王
I wish to see the King.
-带我去王宫 -给我的命令是看住了你
- Take me to the Palace. - I have orders not to move you.
这样的生活我受够了
I am done with this life.
菲利普国王陛下已经准我
His Majesty King Philip has granted me
回到瓦伦西亚的庄园养老
leave to retire to my land in Valencia.
你可曾尝过刚从树上摘下的新鲜橘子
Have you ever tasted an orange ripe off the tree?
无上美味
Divine.
但我还需要再为贵我两国
But I have one more vital
做好这最后一桩要紧任务
service to perform for both of our countries.
带我去见国王
Take me to the King.
你在这是安全的
You're safe here.
你就安心待在这里吧
You might as well make yourself comfortable.
队长 不知您能否帮我解释一下
Captain, I was hoping you could help me explain this.
我和福瓦将军没什么交情
I hardly knew General de Foix.
为什么他要把遗产留给我
Why would he leave me a legacy?
你救了他一命 也许他是想报恩吧
You saved his life. Perhaps he wants to repay the debt.
可其他人什么都没有
None of the others got anything.
你烦心什么呢
Why worry about it?
这是笔意外之财 何不安心接受呢
Why not just be grateful for a bit of good fortune?
难不成他欠了我什么情吗
Did he owe me some kind of debt?
你为什么这么想
Why would you think that?
我认为他了解我的过去
I think he knew something about my background.
我认为他知道我母亲的事 甚至我父亲的事
I think he knew something about my mother or even my father.
我已有二十多年没见过福瓦了
I hadn't seen de Foix for over 20 years.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你究竟在隐瞒什么 他认识我父亲
What are you keeping from me? He knew my father,
是不是
didn't he, is that it?
别胡思乱想了
You're being ridiculous.
我不傻 队长 你也不擅长撒谎
I'm not a fool, Captain. And you're not a good liar.
到此为止 波托斯 这是命令
Leave it, Porthos. That's an order.
真不知道这破玩意她是怎么戴上去的
I don't know how she wears this bloody thing.
总是往下滑
Keeps slipping.
忍♥着
Get on with it.
你从来不问我我叫什么
You've never asked me my real name.
因为我不在乎
Because I don't care.
给你个提示
I'll give you a clue.
我既不叫安妮 也不是陛下
It's not Anne or Your Majesty.
专心穿你的衣服
Just put on the dress!
这衣服破了个洞
This has got a rip in it.
怎么可能
That's impossible.
是谁让你这么做的
Who told you to do this?
谁让你来杀我
Who ordered my death?
乖乖告诉我 我饶你一命
Tell me and I will spare your life.
佩拉雷斯
Perales.
是佩拉雷斯
It was Perales.
大使阁下
Ambassador.
这个是给您的
This was just delivered for you.
-谁给我的 -不知道 信使没说
- Who is it from? - I don't know. The messenger didn't say.
怎么了
What's wrong?
谁送给你的 有字条吗
Who sent you this? Is there a note?
没有 不过这信息已经非常清楚了
No. But the message is clear enough.
我绝不容忍♥被人敲诈
I will not be blackmailed.
你这样一个街头荡♥妇♥
Remarkable that a street slut
竟也能有如此傲骨 实在是了不起
can bear herself with such arrogance.
是枢机主教调♥教♥的吗
Did the Cardinal teach you that?
主教大人教会了我许多本事
The Cardinal taught me a great deal.
其中许多我都秘不示人 你可要小心
Be careful I don't show you how much.
大约我真该把你犯过的罪通通告诉国王陛下
Perhaps I should give the King that list of your crimes.
你杀了多少人来着 我数不清了
How many men did you kill, exactly? I lost count.
我已告别那样的日子
I am finished with that life.
还没
Not quite.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表