剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
你有什么事
State your business!
在那里你会找到钱和裙子
In there you'll find your money and the dress.
还有王冠
And a crown.
王冠...
A crown...
没我允准 你不要说话
Don't talk unless I tell you.
我警告你 我可是亡命之徒
I warn you, I am a desperate man.
反抗我就杀了你
If you resist, I will kill you.
我需要觐见你的国王 我没时间浪费
I want an audience with your King. And I have no time to waste.
放下刀
Drop it.
照他说的做
Do as he says.
不然我们当场杀了你
Or we will kill you where you stand.
我认识你 你在西班牙军队服役
I know you. You're in the Spanish Army.
这位是塔里克·阿♥拉♥曼将军
This is General Tariq Alaman.
从前是 如今却遭到祖国的迫♥害♥
Former General. Now persecuted by my own country.
我前来投效法兰西
I have come here to offer my services to France.
相信我 你的国王
Believe me, your King
肯定想看我呈上的东西
will want to see what I have brought for him.
陛下
Your Majesty.
说
Say it.
快说
Say it now.
我爱你 罗什福尔
I love you, Rochefort.
我一直爱着你
I have always loved you.
-这么多年 我期盼着你归来 -是的
- All these years, I have ached for your return. - Yes.
我鄙视...
I despise...
我鄙视我的国王丈夫
I despise my husband, the King.
你是我唯一想要的男人
You are the only man I have ever wanted.
快要我 跟我做♥爱♥
Take me. Make love to me.
我爱你
And I love you.
老天啊 我好爱你
Oh, God, how I love you.
你觉得阿♥拉♥曼说的是真话吗
Do you think this Alaman is sincere?
不然何必冒这么大风险
Why risk so much if he isn't?
我讨厌在这反自然的时间起床 特雷维尔
I hate getting up at this unearthly hour, Treville.
为何人们总在称颂日出多么壮丽
Why do people harp on about the beauty of the sunrise?
每天不都一样吗 乏味得紧
It happens every day with tedious regularity.
请后退 后退 陛下 后退
Please, move back, back. Please, Your Majesty, back.
这事最好别让我失望 特雷维尔
This had better be good, Treville.
这点火♥药♥只够一把火枪使
There's barely enough powder to fire a musket.
这种火♥药♥只需少许就能炸沉战舰
A few grains of this miraculous powder could sink a galleon.
我准备交出配方
I am prepared to give up its formula.
开个价吧
At what price?
西班牙人绑♥架♥了我女儿
The Spanish have kidnapped my daughter.
就把她关在巴黎 我要找回她
They are holding her here, in Paris. I want her back.
成交了吗
Do we have a deal?
第二季 第三集
火 枪 手
这张纸上记录了火♥药♥的配方
This paper contains the formula for the gunpowder.
可这是密文
But it's in code.
帮我救出女儿
Help me rescue my daughter
破译机就归您了
and the machine needed to decipher it is yours.
你为何这样做
Why are you doing this?
西班牙背叛了我的人♥民♥ 摩尔人
Spain has turned against my people, the Moors.
我们不是流亡就是被杀
We are exiled or murdered.
我亡命天涯 成了逃犯
I am a fugitive, a wanted man.
女儿是我在世上唯一的牵挂
My daughter is all I have left in the world.
你凭什么确信她被关在巴黎
What makes you so sure she's being held here?
我们一起逃出西班牙 以为巴黎很安全
We fled Spain together. We thought we were safe in Paris.
巴尔塔萨将军和他的西班牙暗探盯上了我们
We were followed by General Baltasar and his Spanish agents.
她去了市场 那之后我就没见过她了
She went to the market. I haven't seen her since.
那么她可能已经死了
Then she might be dead by now.
不会 她只是诱饵 他们想要的是我
No, she is the bait. It is me they want.
不是她
Not her.
你知道我父亲会杀了你吧 巴尔塔萨
You understand my father is going to kill you, Baltasar?
摩尔人就该在地上舔食 跟狗一样
Moors should eat off the floor, like dogs.
有你在 你父亲迟早会自投罗网
You are here, your father will come to us.
记住 那女孩不能死
Remember... We need the girl alive.
我们不会碰她
She will remain untouched,
等到塔里克送上门来
until the moment Tariq delivers himself to us.
两人一起死
And then they both die.
破译机是重中之重
The cipher is the most important thing.
在即将到来的对法国的战争中
In the coming war with France,
阿♥拉♥曼的火♥药♥将是决定性的武器
Alaman's gunpowder will be the decisive weapon.
一个国家最强大的战争武器是仇恨
A country's most powerful weapon in war is hatred.
你要明白这一点 大使
You should learn that, Ambassador.
你起晚了 玛格丽特
You're late, Marguerite.
你知道王后希望一起床就看到儿子拾掇好了
You know the Queen likes her son to be ready when she wakes.
太子晚上睡得不安稳
The Dauphin was restless in the night.
我想他大概生病了
I think he might be ill.
他在发烧 需要请医生来
He's burning up. He needs a doctor.
巴黎有西班牙暗探 这是耍您呢 陛下
Spanish agents in Paris? A joke is being played on you, Sire.
塔里克·阿♥拉♥曼是臭名昭著的大骗子
Tariq Alaman is a most notorious liar.
-莫非你知道他来了 -听您这样说我很震惊
- Were you aware he was here? - I am astonished to hear it.
就算退一步说 真是如此
But suppose for a moment it were true.
您是否考虑将叛徒还给我们
If you were minded to hand the traitor back,
西班牙将视其为贵国的示好之举
Spain would regard this as a great act of friendship.
在他的诸多罪状中
Amongst his many crimes,
阿♥拉♥曼逃离西班牙时带走了一台破译机
Alaman fled Spain in possession of a vital cipher machine.
我听说他愿意拿你说的装置
I'm told he might be willing to offer just such a device
换回他女儿
for the return of his daughter.
据我所知 你们的暗探绑♥架♥了他女儿
I understand she has been kidnapped by your agents.
我当然要否认这种说法
Naturally, I deny the allegation.
但我会去质询
But I will make enquiries.
他以为我们已经弄到破译机了
He assumes we already have the cipher.
让他继续那样想吧
Let him carry on thinking that.
我有要事觐见国王
I've urgent business with the King.
他呼吸好困难
His breathing is so laboured.
他烧得很厉害
He has a high fever.
我建议尝试一种药物疗法
I propose a chemical remedy,
是刚刚从日内瓦传过来的
the very latest cure from Geneva.
瑞士人♥大♥都身强体健
The Swiss are a very healthy people.
我从前还以为是因为山间空气清新
I always presumed it was the mountain air.
这种药物里都有什么
What does this cure contain?
是一种含多种金属元素的水溶剂
Minute quantities of various metallic elements in a suspension of water.
可是他不会吐吗 他还在吃奶呢
But won't he throw it up? He's still on the breast.
勒梅教授在日内瓦大学
Professor Lemay has degrees from Geneva
以及索邦大学都取得了学位
and the Sorbonne.
我想他在医药方面的学识
I suspect he knows a little more about medicine
要比布商的妻子多一些
than a cloth merchant's wife!
巴尔塔萨将军要用破译机交换萨玛拉
General Baltasar will exchange Samara for the cipher machine
六点在教堂广场
at the Place de l'Eglise at six.
集市日吗 广场会挤满了人
On a market day? It'll be packed.
佩拉雷斯大使已经和绑匪安排好移交
Ambassador Perales has brokered a handover with the kidnappers.
巴尔塔萨想靠人群隐藏自己
Baltasar hopes to hide himself amongst the crowd.
你很了解这个人
You know this man?
非常了解 我曾把他当作朋友
All too well. I once thought of him as a friend.
那时他是我最信任的副手
He was my most trusted lieutenant.
却不知道他一直恨着我
What I never knew was that he always hated me.
为什么这么说
Well, what makes you say that?
我的肤色不对
I was born the wrong color.
这问题你应该熟悉
An issue you may be familiar with.
我还应付得来
Nothing I can't handle.
我们接到命令毁灭一座村庄
We were ordered to destroy a village,
杀死每个男人 女人和孩子
kill every man, woman and child.
和我一样忠诚的摩尔人
Loyal Moors, like me,
无辜的人 唯一的罪就是种族
innocent people, whose only crime was their race.
我抗命 巴尔塔萨却没有
I refused. Baltasar didn't.
那时我才看清他是什么样的人
That was when I understood what type of man he really was.
给我们看看破译机会很有帮助
It would be helpful if we could see the cipher machine.
广场再看
At the square.
你不相信我们
You don't trust us.
我没有理由相信你们
I have no reason.
火枪手信守承诺
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表