剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
当心你后面 夫人
Mind your back please, madam.
我们没有接到罗什福尔下的关于马车的命令
We've had no orders from Rochefort about a carriage.
借过
Excuse me.
再过几分钟 你就要回西班牙了
A few more minutes and you'll be on your way back to Spain.
队长 停下 回去 这是陷阱
Captain, stop! Get back, it's a trap!
那里没有马车 这是圈套 回去
There was no carriage! It's a trick. Get back!
快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move!
大使 大使
Ambassador? Ambassador!
发生了什么事
What happened?
他被下了毒
He was poisoned.
光天化日之下 火枪手护送在旁之时
In broad daylight? With a Musketeer escort to protect him?
你们要去哪儿 为什么送他走
Where were you going? Why did you move him?
因为你让我们这么做
Because you told us to.
你说有辆马车等在东大门
You said there was a carriage waiting at the East Gate.
你被骗了 这不是我的字迹
You have been tricked. This is not my handwriting.
你就没想过要和我确认吗
Did you not think to check with me?
这盖着你的印♥章♥
It's carrying your seal.
假的 天啊
Faked. Poorly.
西班牙人会认为这是阴谋
The Spanish will see a conspiracy in this.
你犯了一个非常严重的错误 队长
You have made a very grave mistake, Captain.
我们认为这里面或许有
We think there might be something in it
让人做噩梦的成分
that gives you nightmares.
你希望我如何证实
And how do you expect me to establish that?
你是位科学人
You are a man of science.
我是个医生 不是炼金术士
I'm a doctor, not an alchemist.
但我会尽力而为
But I will do what I can.
怎么能发生这种事
How could this have happened?
我将被迫以最有辱身份的方式
I shall be forced to grovel
向菲利普国王卑躬屈膝
to King Philip in the most demeaning way.
为什么没有保护好佩拉雷斯
Why wasn't Perales protected?!
问题是 陛下 谁杀了他
The question is, Your Majesty, who killed him?
谁是受益人
Who stood to gain?
某个人有明显的嫌疑
There is one obvious suspect.
艾米丽
Emilie?
她想杀了每个能杀得到的西班牙人
She wants to kill every Spaniard she can lay her hands on.
拿佩拉雷斯第一个开刀再合适不过
Who better to start with than Perales?
罗什福尔说得对 肯定是那个该死的女人
Rochefort is right. It must be that damned girl.
逮捕她
Arrest her.
艾米丽没有能力完成这桩阴谋
Emilie is not capable of such a conspiracy.
这不是她的本性
It is not in her nature.
那请问 您是如何知晓的呢
With respect, how can you possibly know that?
陛下 我们应该更深入地调查这件事
Your Majesty, we should look more deeply into this.
这里除了罗什福尔
Is anyone here but Rochefort
还有人愿意服从国王的命令吗
willing to do what their king wants?
呼吸点新鲜空气 呼吸
Get some fresh air. Breathe.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗 发生了什么事
Are you all right? What happened?
-我尝了你的汤 -你发现了什么
- I tried your soup. - What did you discover?
喝完以后几分钟
Minutes after I sampled it,
我出现一连串的奇怪幻觉
I experienced a series of remarkable delusions.
我认为肉汤里含有强效致幻剂
I believe the broth contains a powerful narcotic drug,
很可能源自一种野生菌菇
probably derived from a species of wild mushroom.
有没有可能是艾米丽杀了佩拉雷斯呢
Is there any chance Emilie did kill Perales?
没有 说她在街上发动暴♥乱♥我信
No. Rioting in the streets I can believe.
但这事太机巧了
This is too subtle.
那到底是谁做的呢
Then who did do it?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
我们接到的命令是逮捕她
Our orders are to arrest her.
他们不会轻易交出她的
They won't give her up easily.
他们的人数是我们的十倍
We're outnumbered ten to one.
我知道她的秘密
I know her secret.
我有一个让她心甘情愿上钩的方法
And I know a way she'll come willingly.
我们给她最想要的
We give her what she most wants.
国王要召见你
The King has granted you an audience.
雷蒙德会选二十个最精壮的男人陪我们一起去
Raymond will choose 20 of our best men to accompany us.
艾米丽跟我们回去
Emilie is to return with us.
就她一个人
Alone.
这是圈套
It's a trap.
是吗
Is it?
我向你保证
You have my word.
如果你没有很快回来
If you're not back soon,
我们就是把宫墙拆了也要找到你
we will tear down the walls to find you.
动她一根头发 巴黎就会被点燃
Touch one hair on her head and Paris will burn.
他们不会伤害我的
They won't harm me.
谁曾想到一个村姑可以
Who would ever have thought a peasant girl could
接受国王的召见
command the audience of the King?
他长什么样 他高吗
What's he like? Is he tall?
诙谐 英俊
Witty? Handsome?
都沾点儿边
All of those things...to a degree.
我知道你那时是来杀我的
I know you came to destroy me,
阿♥拉♥米斯 战败没有什么好羞愧的
Aramis, there's no shame in defeat.
上帝在我这边
God was on my side.
你的圣♥战♥只会以痛苦和鲜血告终
Your holy war can only end in misery and blood.
你真的认为这就是上帝想要的吗
You really think that's what God wants?
你应该留在杜拉 过普通生活
You should have stayed in Duras and lived an ordinary life.
对我来说 没有普通生活
There is no ordinary life. Not for me.
你被误导和欺骗了
You've been deceived and deluded.
杜拉的艾米丽
Emilie of Duras,
我以谋杀佩拉雷斯大使的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting your for the murder of Ambassador Perales.
你会被押在此听候陛下审讯
You will be held at His Majesty's pleasure for questioning.
不 我是来觐见国王的
No. I-I'm here to see the King.
什么 不
What? No?!
你这个骗子 叛徒
You liar! Traitor!
你们将付出血的代价
There will be blood for this!
你们的血
Your blood!
国王同意让我用自己的方式解决这件事吗
The King is willing to let me handle this in my own way?
他只关心暴民得以平定
His only concern is to see the mob pacified.
艾米丽的个人命运无足轻重
Emilie's own fate is unimportant.
他完全信任你 特雷维尔
He has complete faith in you, Treville.
别再让他失望了
Don't let him down again.
我的人♥民♥会来救我的
My people will come to rescue me.
他们会攻进巴黎
They will march on Paris.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
上帝会出现 还我自♥由♥
God will intervene to free me.
或许 但不是你指的那种方式
Perhaps. But not in the way you mean.
犹大[叛徒]
Judas!
我会被烧死吗
Am I to be burned?
亲爱的主 不要让他们把我送上火堆
Dear Lord, don't let them send me to the fire.
我不够勇敢
I am not brave enough.
我甚至都没见过这个佩拉雷斯
I never even met this man Perales.
怎么可能谋杀他
Well, how could I have murdered him?
我们知道你没杀他
We know you didn't kill him.
那为什么抓我来
Then why am I here?
我们想帮你
We want to help you.
你出现幻觉是因为汤 不是上帝
Your visions are from soup, not God.
我们认为你被人下药了 也许时间还不短
We think you've been drugged. Perhaps for a long time.
是你母亲一直给你下毒
Your mother's been poisoning you.
我母亲
My mother?
我母亲爱我
My mother loves me.
她不会伤害我 我不相信你们
She would never hurt me, I don't believe you!
阿多斯会照顾你
Athos will watch over you.
他有处理此类事情的经验
He has some experience in these matters.
这里是王后的内宫 你不该来这里
These are the Queen's private apartments. You shouldn't be here.
我在找她 她之前好像有些心烦意乱
I was looking for her. She seemed distracted earlier.
我希望她没事
I hope she is well.
她很好 我相信
Very well, I believe.
我一直在观察你 夫人
I have been watching you, Madame.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你父亲希望你很快能有桩好婚事
Your father hopes you will soon make a good marriage.
如我向国王陛下进言 能包你心想事成
A word to the King from me could secure you everything you want.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表