剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Don't tempt me.
放下剑 阿多斯
Drop your sword, Athos.
你妻子活着 我就活不下去
I can't breathe in a world where your wife still lives.
你不采取措施的话 我就自己来
If you won't do anything about it, then I will.
她是国王的情妇
She's the King's mistress.
我们谁都碰不到她
Neither of us can touch her.
杀了他你给我什么
What will you give me for him?
我以为你会还我以前的生活
I thought you meant to give me my life back.
也算你补偿我一下
That at least might have been some compensation.
可你把我也骗了
But you deceived me there too.
也许他可以给我我想要的
Perhaps he can give me what I deserve.
放下枪 我们好好谈谈
Put the gun down, we can talk this through.
不 不 埃德蒙
No, no! Edmond?
埃德蒙 埃德蒙
Edmond. Edmond.
-我不想死 -别说话 别忘了你是谁
- I don't want to die. - Shh. Remember your position.
勇敢点 孩子 勇敢点
Bravely, my boy, bravely.
可怜的儿子
My poor boy.
可怜的儿子
My poor boy.
我的儿子
My poor, poor boy.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
换成别的火枪手我也会救的
I'd have done the same for any Musketeer.
我不会跟你握手的 除非你说出真♥相♥
But I won't take your hand. Not until you tell me the truth.
托马斯·D·阿多斯
谢谢你们做的一切
Thank you for all you've done.
是你们 不是我们
You did it, not us.
真的吗 大人 我不过是个旅店老板
My Lord, are you certain? I'm just a simple innkeeper.
再叫我大人
Call me "my Lord" one more time
我就把这个烧掉
and I shall burn this letter to ashes.
这枚戒指让你可以
This gives you power to act
行使弗尔伯爵的权力
with the authority of the Comte de la Fere.
你现在是皮侬市长了
You are Mayor of Pinon now.
男爵要是再惹事
The judiciary in Rouen will protect you
鲁昂的法庭会保护你的
should the Baron make any more trouble -
他们不会不认弗尔伯爵的封印
they will not dismiss the seal of the Comte de la Fere.
前伯爵
The former Comte.
我不知说什么好了
I don't know what to say to you.
那就别说了
Good. Let's keep it that way.
我不会再回来了
I shall not be back here again.
好运
Good luck.
我该谢谢你们几个
I owe you all a debt of thanks.
我错了 你们帮我认清了
I was wrong and you made me see it.
你改主意不是因为我们
I don't think your change of mind was because of us.
那是谁
Who then?
天气不错
It's a beautiful day.
真该多到乡下走走
We really should come to the country more often.
下集预告
开始了
So it begins.
我好紧张啊
I can't help being nervous.
没什么可怕的
There's nothing to be scared of.
封锁整幢建筑 谁也不许进
Secure the house. No visitors.
请看 天堂的运转
Behold! The motion of the heavens!
我在这地方住了太久
This place has been my home for too long.
该换换了
Time for a change.
要是想出去
If we're going to get out of this,
-我们就要合作 -没错
- we'll have to work together. - Agreed.
她说谎 骗人 为什么要相信她
She's a liar and a cheat. Why should we trust her?
阿♥拉♥米斯 不
Aramis! No!
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表