剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
既然要死 我要知道为什么
If I'm going to die for a cause I'd like to know what it is.
杰布罗伊这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Gerberoy mean anything to you?
杰布罗伊 没
Gerberoy? No.
这是 曾经是
It is - or was -
一座村庄 东边一两个小时的车程
a village an hour or two east from here.
普通得很 绅士贵族路过都不会多看一眼
The kind of humble place a gentleman rides through quickly.
但曾经也是一百多个村民的家
But it was home to a community of a hundred souls or more.
我们的家
It was our home.
有一天瘟疫突然袭来
One day the plague struck without warning.
早上还好好的 晚上可能就没命了
People who were healthy at sunrise were dying by nightfall.
这种事能怪我吗
How can you blame me for this?
国王也控制不了瘟疫
The King cannot contain the plague.
瘟疫虽然来势汹汹 却开始自生自灭
The plague was harsh. But it was burning itself out.
大家开始相信是上帝保佑我们免遭磨难
We even began to believe God had spared us the worst of it.
然后国王下了令
Then orders came from the King.
封锁村子
The village was to be
防止瘟疫传播开来
blockaded to prevent the spread of infection.
企图逃跑的格杀勿论
Anyone who tried to escape was shot.
有瘟疫的村庄必须封锁
Plague villages have to be contained
为了他人的生命
to save other lives.
本该供给我们食物 可一直没有
Food should have been left for us, but it never came.
杀死我们的不是瘟疫 是饥荒
It wasn't infection that killed us. It was hunger.
你的冷漠让我们活活饿死
YOU starved us to death out of sheer indifference.
我看着我的家人 我的妻子 两个儿子
I had to look at my family, my wife, our two boys.
必须决定把搜罗来的一点点食物给谁
I had to choose who would get the scraps of food I scavenged.
选择谁能活下来
Choose who should live and die.
看着孩子挨饿 我妻子一口都不肯吃
My wife wouldn't touch a bite while her children were hungry.
我眼睁睁看着她消瘦死去
She withered away before my eyes.
最后 家里的食物
At the end, I only had enough food
只够一个儿子吃
for one of my dying boys.
我必须做出选择
I had to choose between them...
但两个我都不舍得
but I loved them both too much.
所以我掷硬币 让命运决定
So I tossed a coin and let fate decide.
我选了小儿子
My youngest was saved.
但一周之后他还是死了
But a week later, he died anyway.
现在你也知道害死一个无辜的人
Now, you also know what it feels like
来救另一个是什么感觉了
to condemn one innocent to save another.
我有给马米翁的口信
I've a message for Marmion.
主人不见客
The master isn't receiving guests.
不放我进去他会很生气的
If you don't let me in, he's going to be very angry.
不可让女士久等
Never keep a lady waiting!
从你那边试试
Try from your side.
准备好了吗
Ready?
这石膏有年头了 只要让我抓住...
The plaster's old. If I could get a proper grip...
-再试 -准备好了吗
- Try again. - Ready?
再试
OK. Go for it.
不管怎样都不要停
And don't stop, no matter what.
-你确定吗 -快试
- Are you sure? - Just do it!
能来杯酒吗 渴死了
Couldn't get a glass of wine, could I? Bit parched.
能走路吗
Can you walk?
我是肩膀脱臼 不是腿
It's my shoulder that's dislocated, not my legs.
-帮我推回去 -我又不是医生
- You'll have to put it back in. - I'm not a doctor.
怕什么 使劲推
Brace yourself and pull as hard as you can.
傻子都会
Any fool could do it.
-会很疼 -快推
- This will hurt. - Just get on with it!
乐意之极
It'll be my pleasure.
要么是头受伤的公牛 要么是波托斯
That was either a wounded bull... or Porthos.
刚才喊什么
What was all that noise about?
-肩膀伤了 -就这个吗
- I hurt my shoulder. - Is that all?
你不是被解职了吗
I thought you'd been dismissed.
我还是个火枪手 除非国王发话
Until the King says otherwise, I'm still a Musketeer.
那就帮个忙 给我把枪
Then make yourself useful and give me a pistol.
-她来干什么 -来...帮我们
- What's she doing here? - She's...helping us.
回头跟我好好讲讲
You'll have to explain that to me later.
你真的认为你的家人
Do you really think that your family
希望你这样复仇吗
would want you to do this in revenge?
玩弄他人的性命
To play God with other people's lives?
我怎么知道他们的想法 他们都不在了
How can I know what they would want? They're not here to tell me.
全村人只剩下我们两个
We are all that's left of our village.
我们本该死 却活了下来
We should have died, but we didn't.
我们活下来是有目的的
We were kept alive for a purpose.
杰布罗伊消失了 但我们要让世人铭记它
Gerberoy is gone but we shall see it is never forgotten.
听说你弄碎了扇窗子
I heard you broke a window.
破窗子总比断脖子强
Better that than my neck.
阿多斯
Athos.
陛下 谢天谢地您没事
Oh, Your Majesty. Thank God you're safe.
见到你们真好 队长
It's good to see you, Captain.
上帝在看顾您 陛下
God was watching over you, Your Majesty.
还有火枪手
God and the Musketeers.
-国王呢 -还跟马米翁在一起
- How's the King? - He's still with Marmion.
但愿他没受伤
I pray he hasn't been harmed.
下次走门 好不
Next time try using the door, all right?
你们好感人啊
This is all very moving,
但咱能快点去救国王吗
but can we get on with the business of saving the King?
带王后到安全的地方
Get the Queen to safety.
然后马上回来
And come straight back.
该有人注意到国王失踪了
They'll know the King is missing by now.
他们派卫兵来的
They'll have sent the guards.
趁来得及赶紧走吧
We need to get out while we still have a chance.
就一会儿
Just a little longer.
趁还有时间 赶紧走吧
We'll leave now when there's still time to escape.
趁现在跑进荒野 谁也找不到的
We'll just melt back into the land. They'll never find us.
必须先让国王受一下我们的苦
No-one leaves until the King has suffered as we did.
你已经拿家人的生死折磨过他了
You have tormented him with the loss of his family.
他意识到自己做过什么了
You've made him realise what he did to us.
你还能教他什么
What more can you teach him?
让他体会一下心死的感觉
He can learn what it is to be dead inside,
行尸走肉一样的感觉
to spend every moment as a living corpse.
你就没想走 是吗
You never intended for us to leave, did you?
你想让我们都死在这
You mean for us to die here.
现在回头还来得及
You can still turn back from the brink.
还不晚 杰克
Look, it's not too late, Jacques.
杰克已经死在杰布罗伊了
Jacques died in Gerberoy.
我是马米翁
I am Marmion.
给她松绑
Untie her.
不要 别伤害她 求你别伤害她
No, you can't. Please do not harm her. Please don't harm her.
-求你了 -再做个决定吧 陛下
- I beg you, please. - Time to make another choice, Your Majesty.
猜对 就放了她
Call correctly and the woman goes free.
错了我就杀掉她
But get it wrong and she dies.
不要 为什么 她对你做过什么
No! Why? What has she ever done to you?
没做过什么
Nothing.
她和我的儿子们一样无辜
She is an innocent, as my children were.
凭什么他们死了她却可以活命
Why should she be spared and not them?
你准备好了吗
Well? Are you ready?
当然你也可以拒绝
Of course, you can always refuse,
我就直接杀了她
but then I'll just kill her anyway.
求您 陛下 不要猜 别跟他猜
No, Your Majesty. I beg you, don't call. Don't make his call!
不要 不要
Don't. Don't.
反面
Tails.
马米翁 等等 等等
No, Marmion. Wait! Wait! Please, wait! Please!
杀我之前看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes before you kill me.
想想你的妻子和孩子 他们会怎么看你
Think of your wife and children and how they would judge you now.
好好想想 还想开枪的话就开吧
Do that, then shoot if you want.
-别跟我说他们 -他们会以你为耻
- Do not talk of them to me. - They'd be ashamed.
她说得对 杰克
She's right, Jacques.
不是我做的决定
It's not my choice.
游戏的规则不能变
The rules of the game must be observed.
那杀我 我的命换她的
Then take me, then. Take me. My life for hers.
-你要杀人吗 杀我吧 -不要 达达尼昂
- You want a life? Take mine. - No, D'Artagnan.
难道要我眼睁睁地看你死 那不可能
You think I can just stand there and watch you die? I won't do it.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表