剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
陛下 如果可以请您重新考虑...
If we might just prevail upon Your Majesty to reconsider...
你是想说
Are you telling me that
国王不能随心所欲吗 阿多斯
the King cannot have what he wants, Athos?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
当然不是 陛下
Of course not, Your Majesty.
那就这么说定了
Then it is settled.
你
You there!
脱下衣服
Take off your clothes.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
焕然一新 陛下
Transformed, Your Majesty.
不 今晚没有什么"陛下"
No. No "Your Majesty" tonight.
不用鞠躬行礼 也不用顾忌
Or bowing or fussing or any manner of deference.
今晚你们要把我当作平常人 待我如朋友
Tonight you treat me as an equal, all right? A friend.
今晚 我要像个无拘无束的农民一样
For one night I will enjoy the same freedom
好好享受自♥由♥
as the most carefree peasant.
国王一生都要做责任的奴隶吗
Must a king be a slave to duty all his life?
今晚我和你们一样
Tonight I'm just like you.
我的上衣没扣好
My, my tunic's come undone.
我帮您
Allow me.
狂欢开始
Let the night begin!
加油 波托斯
Come on, Porthos!
为胜者干杯
A toast to the victor!
真好玩
This is fun!
真羡慕普通人的生活
Oh, how I envy the ordinary life!
到我了
Right, my turn.
我看可以回去了吧
I think it's time we called it a night.
纸牌 我最喜欢玩牌了
Cards! I love cards!
你们好
Hello, lads?
我又赢了 你知道最棒的是什么吗
I win again! And you know what the best part is?
这钱我都不需要
I don't even need the money.
他回到宫里会以为他的臣民都是这样
He'll go back to the palace thinking his subjects
酗酒和赌博混日子的
spend all their time drinking and gambling.
我们应该让他知道巴黎穷♥人♥过的是什么日子
We should show him what it's really like to be poor in Paris.
还是算了
Or not.
太棒了
Yes!
让我看下你的袖子 先生
Show me your sleeves, sir.
还是说在靴子里
Or are they in your boots?
你是这么藏牌的吗
Is that where you have them hidden?
你是说我出老千吗
Are you saying I cheated?
这可不妙 该走了
I don't like this. Time to go.
不然你怎么可能赢我
Well, how else did you beat me?
我牌技高超
I'm an excellent player.
逢赌必赢
I always prevail.
带他先走 我们会跟上
Get him outside. We'll follow you.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我们带你朋友从后面出去
Let's get your friend out the back way...
不然他要遭殃了
before he gets lynched.
快走
Come on.
谢谢 恩情没齿难...忘
Thank you. We won't forget...this.
太好玩了
That was wonderful.
平民的生活如此多姿多彩 如此...
The life of a commoner is so exciting, so exhilarating, so...
火 枪 手
第二季 第二集
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan?
陛下
Your Majesty?
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan!
你在这做什么 我还在当值
What are you doing? I'm on duty.
而且你不该到皇后的房♥间来
And you shouldn't be in the Queen's quarters.
我知道 你赶我走啊
I know. Then send me away.
这太突然了 我...
This, this has all been so sudden. I...
你从前都没正眼瞧过我
You never even looked at me before.
我现在就在瞧着你
I'm looking at you now.
是太子在哭吗
Was that the Dauphin?
奶妈们会管的
The nurses will attend to him.
可他会想找保姆的
But he'll, he'll want his governess.
等我一下就好
Just give me a moment.
他哭个不停
He will not settle.
让我试试
Let me try.
他们说我带孩子很有一套
I'm told I have a way with infants.
他可是太子
He is the royal prince.
他还是个婴儿
He's still a baby.
我亲爱的小宝贝
My little tiny child...
这孩子日夜都有守卫看着吗
Is the child guarded night and day?
你还真是恪尽职守
You take your duties very seriously.
你是来看我
Now was it me
还是来看孩子
or the baby you've come to see?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
太子的洗礼仪式就在明天
The Dauphin's Christening is tomorrow.
如果路易不在场
If Louis is not in attendance
消息会传遍整个欧洲
it will be noted the length of Europe!
他肯定走不远 我们会找到他的
He can't have got far. We will find him.
找到谁
Find who?
又是哪个幸运的女人
Who was the lucky woman this time?
火枪手做好事从不留名
A Musketeer doesn't kiss and tell.
找到国王 越快越好
Find the King. And do it quickly.
国王失踪了
The King is missing?
醉鬼在我眼里都一个样
All drunks look the same to me.
我们找的是挑起斗殴的人
The one who started the fight.
什么斗殴
Which fight?
昨晚有好几场斗殴
There were a few here last night.
别跟我们兜圈子
Don't mess us about.
他们急匆匆地离开 该记得了吧
They left in a hurry. Now you remember.
我知道你说的是谁了
Yeah, I know who you mean.
我不知道他们出什么事了
Yeah. No idea what happened to them.
不过我会四处问问 看有没有人记得
But I'll ask around, see if anyone remembers.
先喝几杯解解渴
Let me quench your thirst.
这扇门通哪里
Where does this lead?
就是后门而已
Just out the back.
鹅卵石看上去被擦拭过 看
These cobbles look like they've been scrubbed clean, look.
没错
Yeah, definitely.
血
Blood?
看这个
Look at this.
门把被锯断了
The handle's been sawn off.
一旦出来就回不去
Once you're out here there's no way back in.
只不过掉了个门把手
It's just a missing door handle,
仅此而已 没啥可疑的
that's all. It's nothing sinister.
最后给你一次机会
Your last chance.
要是知道什么我早就说了
If I could help you, I would.
你不能杀我
You can't kill me.
你们可是火枪手
You're Musketeers.
要是知道什么我就说了 我发誓
If I knew anything, I would tell you. I swear.
把枪拿开 阿♥拉♥米斯
Put your pistol away, Aramis.
这样更快
This will be quicker.
他付钱给我
He pays me!
他付我钱
He pays me.
谁
Who?
谁付你钱
Who pays you?
他出钱让我把他们灌醉
He pays me to get people drunk
然后送到后门外
and send them out the back door.
谁付的钱
Who pays you?
我不知道他叫什么
I don't know his name.
我也没问
And I don't ask.
乱问这种事会没命的
Questions like that, they can get you killed.
他第一次来这里 就让我自己选
First day he came in here, he gave me a choice.
他说
He said,
"乖乖照我说的做 不然我烧了你的店"
"You do as I say, or I'll burn this place to the ground."
我还能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
我吓得魂儿都没了
I was frightened.
你送给他的这些人 他会把他们怎么样
The men you send him, what does he do with them?
天知道了
Well, God knows.
没准抢个精光
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表