剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
能治好吗
Will it heal?
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
给我找个东西遮起来
Find me something to cover it.
关闭宫门
Close the palace gates.
不经我允许 任何人不得觐见国王
Admit no-one to the King's presence without my permission,
尤其是王后
especially not the Queen.
罗什福尔袭击了王后
Rochefort attacked the Queen.
他试图侵犯她
He tried to force himself on her.
她奋力抗拒
She fought him off.
打伤了他
Wounded him.
他竟然敢碰您
He dared to lay hands on you?
我信任他
I trusted him.
当他是朋友
I thought he was my friend.
国王知晓此事吗
The King has been informed?
忠诚的火枪手们 请陪我前去
My loyal musketeers will escort me.
罗什福尔知道了你跟王后的事情
Rochefort knows everything about you and the queen.
让路
Get out of the way.
国王不见客
The King is not accepting visitors.
这可不是客 这是王后 开门
This is not a visitor, it's the Queen. Open the door.
按他说的做
Do as he says.
你竟敢违抗我
How dare you defy me!
开门 不然我们杀了你自己开门
Open the doors or we'll kill you and open them ourselves.
你居然敢带武装侍卫来我面前
You dare bring an armed guard into my presence!
-我必须跟您谈谈 -的确如此 夫人
- I must speak with you, sire. - You must indeed, madame.
罗什福尔所说的都是谎言
Whatever Rochefort's told you is all lies!
连我也要被人♥大♥吼大叫了
Am I to be shouted at now?
你否认这封信是你写的吗
Do you deny that you wrote this letter?
是你亲笔所写吗 是你的印信吗
Is this your hand? Your royal seal?
王后写信给他的兄弟 西班牙国王
The Queen wrote to her brother the King of Spain
明知国王禁止她写这封信
even though Your Majesty expressly forbade her to do so.
那是几个月前
It was months ago.
您被奴隶贩子俘虏的时候
When you were captured by slavers.
你邀请异国的军队进入法兰西的领土
You invited foreign troops onto the sovereign soil of France?
您那时可能已经遇害
You might have been dead.
我唯一的心愿就是保护您儿子 保护太子
My only thought was to protect your son, the Dauphin.
这事放在任何臣民身上 都是叛国
In any other of our subjects this might be called treason!
是罗什福尔建议王后给西班牙写信
It was Rochefort who advised the Queen to write to Spain.
这女人不是有幻觉就是说谎
This girl is either a fantasist or a liar.
陛下 她在场 见证了一切
Your Majesty, she was there, she witnessed every word.
陛下应该听王后的
Your Majesty should listen to the Queen.
不能相信这个人
You can't trust this man.
他是我唯一能信任的人
He is the only one I can trust.
退下吧
Now go.
-可是陛下... -我不想看到你
- But...sire... - I can hardly bear to look at you.
火枪手们 你们也归队吧
You musketeers, return to your garrison.
这是要囚禁我吗
Am I to be a prisoner, then?
你们要学学尊重
You all need to learn some respect!
不是命令你们归队吗
You were ordered to return to your garrison!
你们这是违背国王的命令吗
Will you deny your King's direct command?
不准妄议
There must be no suggestion
我们忠诚的火枪手
that our faithful musketeers are disloyal.
太晚了 夫人
Too late for that, madame.
你应该喊我陛下
You will address me as Your Majesty.
你会因此送命
You will die for this.
我知道你 火枪手 你是何人 做过何事
I know you, Musketeer, what you are and what you have done.
如果王后受到任何伤害
If the Queen comes to any harm,
你将用你的血来偿还
you will pay for it with your blood.
火枪手
Musketeers!
住手
Enough!
带我去见太子
Take me to the boy!
带太子走 王后不适合照顾他
Remove the Dauphin. The Queen is not fit to look after him.
-你怎敢如此 -别激动 康斯坦斯
- How dare you! - Don't be provoked, Constance.
请原谅 陛下
Forgive me, Your Majesty.
好好照顾我儿子 玛格丽特
Look after my son well, Marguerite.
这不是你的错
This is none of your doing.
你自己要欺骗和背叛
You sought to beguile and betray.
现在你要品尝苦果
Now you will answer for it.
他不会得逞 康斯坦斯
He will not succeed, Constance.
国王最后会听我的
In the end, the King will listen to me.
罗什福尔知道了
Rochefort knows.
如果罗什福尔敢碰王后是叛国
If Rochefort's advances to the Queen were treason,
那你是什么罪
what does that make yours?
爱情
Love.
我相信国王分得清两者
I'm sure the King will appreciate the difference.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你造的孽 告诉他们
You created this mess. Tell them.
这里不方便
Not here.
没有找到阿♥拉♥米斯与王后通奸的任何证据
I have found nothing to incriminate Aramis and the Queen.
说明你找的不够用心
Then you haven't been looking hard enough.
不过也不要紧了
But it no longer matters.
我要的一切都有了
I have everything I need.
我错过了什么新时尚吗
Some new fashion I missed?
巴黎的沙龙里应该不兴这个吧
I'm not sure it'll catch on in the salons of Paris.
你觉得我是你可以取笑的对象吗
You think me a suitable target for your humour?
我很可笑吗
I am ridiculous to you?
求我
Beg.
求我原谅你
Beg for my forgiveness.
求我 求我饶你一命
Beg! Beg for your life!
我求你...
I beg you...
你们都一样
You're all the same.
你们的美貌只不过是假象
Your beauty is nothing, nothing but deception.
你想掐死的不是我吧
But it's not me you want to strangle, is it?
怎么说
Well?
什么事
What's all this about?
阿♥拉♥米斯上了王后的床
Aramis slept with the Queen.
开玩笑吧
You're not serious?
他会拿这事开玩笑吗
Would he joke about such a thing?
怎么会 什么时候
How? When?
在修道院里 那时她有生命危险
At the convent when her life was threatened.
你就没阻止他吗
You didn't try to stop it?
我要是知道他打算干什么
If I'd known what he was going to do,
早就当场崩了他了
I would have shot him there and then.
-木已成舟了 -怎么不告诉我们
- What's done is done. - Why didn't you tell us?
得保护王后的名誉
I had to protect the Queen's reputation.
你不睡她不就保护了吗
You could've done that by not sleeping with her.
还有
There's more.
太子可能是我儿子
The Dauphin might be my son.
就是我儿子
Is my son.
你是...
Are you...?
那可是法兰西下一任国王
You are speaking of the next King of France!
你怎么知道那是你儿子
You can't be certain that he is your son.
我就是知道
I know he is.
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis...
还没完
And still more.
罗什福尔知道
Rochefort knows.
那我们真是无法可想了
Then there is nothing any of us can do about it.
也不是
There might be something.
滴两滴在酒里
Two drops of this medicine in some wine
就能缓解头痛 陛下
should ease the headache, Your Majesty.
您一定要安心休养
But you must rest.
我信任的人背叛我 我怎么能安心
How can I when those I trust betray me?
我保证没人打扰陛下
I'll see the King is not disturbed.
-让我看看吧 -不用
- Allow me to examine that. - No need.
-可能会感染 -你可以走了
- There might be some risk of infection. - You can go now.
王后一直忠于我
The Queen has always been so loyal.
她肯定是一时糊涂
She must have been distracted out of her wits.
她最近都这么傻
She's been very foolish.
不过 她可能也只是担心太子
But...but perhaps she was just thinking of the Dauphin.
她一定要为此负责
She must be brought to account.
她的叛变危及到了法兰西
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表