剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Sire! Please! I beg you!
求求您
I beg you!
你找到那些信了吗
Did you find the letters?
没有 但我有更好的收获
No, but I think I found something better.
你看起来不是太有信心
You don't seem too confident about it.
不是那事
It's not that.
-宫里出事了 -是康斯坦斯 对吗
- Something happened at the palace. - It's Constance, isn't it?
就我所知 康斯坦斯没事
Constance is fine, as far as I know.
是国王
It's the King.
你们必须立刻护送我回巴黎
You must escort me back to Paris immediately.
-现在回去不明智 -明不明智由我决定
- Returning now would be unwise. - I will decide what is unwise!
国王被下毒了 我不知道他是死是活
The King has been poisoned. I don't know if he is alive or dead.
我必须准备好 去保护我的儿子
I must be ready to protect my son.
以他的名义摄政 没人敢质疑我的权力
No-one would dare challenge my right to rule in his name.
罗什福尔什么事都做得出来
Rochefort is capable of anything.
甚至是给国王下毒吗
Even poisoning the King?
或许这正是西班牙的阴谋
Well, maybe that was always the Spanish plan.
让罗什福尔接近国王 近到能取他性命
Get Rochefort close enough to the King to...to kill him.
这说不通 如果国王死了
It makes no sense. If the King dies,
王后会做摄政太后
the Queen becomes regent.
罗什福尔将权势尽失
Rochefort loses all his influence.
除非王后为她丈夫的死背负罪名
Not if the Queen is blamed for her husband's death.
他没这胆子
He wouldn't dare!
他已经告您叛国了 何不加上谋杀呢
He has accused you of treason. Why not murder as well?
等国王和王后都被除掉
With both the King and Queen gone,
他就有机会跟西班牙谈条件了
he'd be in a position to make terms with Spain.
您一定要等进一步消息再行动
You must wait for more news before you act.
待在这里 凝聚支持力量
Stay here, gather support,
如果有需要也不妨组建支军队
raise an army if you have to.
组建军队会被视作谋反
Raising an army would be an act of rebellion.
可能会引发内战
It could mean civil war.
王后说得对 她必须回去
The Queen's right. She must go back.
你真正担心的到底是王后还是康斯坦斯
Is it the Queen or Constance you're really worried about?
至少在我们都离开时她还有胆量留在那里
At least she had the guts to stay when none of us would!
冷静点
Control yourselves!
我的命运由我自己决定
I will decide my own fate.
不论有何危险 我都必须回去
And I must return, whatever the risk.
恕我直言 那太疯狂了
With respect, that's madness.
您没法保证自己的安全
You can't be sure of your safety.
我知道
I know that.
但如果国王还活着 他需要我陪在他身边
But if the King lives, he will need me by him.
如果他死了
And if he dies...
我的职责很明确
my duty is clear.
我必须保护我儿子
I owe it to my son.
和法兰西
and to France.
瓦尔加斯是世上唯一一个
Vargas is the only man alive
能揭露罗什福尔真正身份的人
who can identify Rochefort for who he really is.
那有什么用 他又不可能自投罗网
What use is that? He won't just hand himself in.
但他有可能会来
But he might come
如果他以为他的整个阴谋就要暴露的话
if he thought his entire scheme was about to be exposed.
罗什福尔的印信
Rochefort's seal.
我们模仿他的笔迹 请求瓦尔加斯帮忙
We write in his hand, asking Vargas for help.
瓦尔加斯肯定认得他的笔迹
Vargas must know his hand.
不论有没有他的章 他都会发现信是伪造的
Seal or no seal, he'll see the letter's a forgery.
我们可以模仿他的字体
We can copy his style.
我不会伪造
I'm no forger.
-我也不会 -我会
- No, nor me. - I am.
许多年来
I have been copying
我一直在摹写以前教皇们的文书
the ancient texts of the Holy Fathers for many years.
练出了一些模仿笔迹的技巧
I have developed some skill at duplicating the original hand.
尽管我不该自夸
though it is a sin to boast.
瓦尔加斯这辈子就没相信过别人
Vargas has never trusted anyone in his life.
他会认为有埋伏
He'll be expecting an ambush.
如果只有一人在等他就不会
Not if there's only one man waiting for him.
求您 伟大的主 帮帮您的女儿
Please, dear God, help your daughter.
求您了 求您了 上帝
Please, please, God.
救救您的女儿
Help your daughter.
我求您 拜托了
I beg you, please...
你为什么要祈祷
Why are you praying?
你无需惊恐
You have nothing to be frightened of.
除非你是在祈求上帝宽恕你的谎言
Unless you want forgiveness for your lies, of course.
好了
There.
我赦免你
I absolve you.
现在我就是你的上帝
I am your God now.
放了我
Release me.
不要让我再痛苦下去
Release me from this agony.
我不能...我不会再为你撒谎了
I cannot... I will not lie for you any more.
国王差点儿死去
The King might die!
如果我想杀他 他早就没命了
If I'd meant to kill him, he'd be dead.
那剂量不过是令他虚弱
It was just enough to weaken him.
提醒他谁才是他的朋友
To remind him who his friends are.
你下的药太多了
You gave him too much.
我从没想要变成这样 我爱过阿♥拉♥米斯
I didn't want any of this. I loved Aramis.
但他根本不爱你 是不是
But he didn't love you, did he?
你想要报复 而你现在得手了
You wanted revenge and now you have it.
复仇的滋味不甜美吗
Doesn't it taste sweet?
我成了什么样子
What have I become?
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
我们的复仇还没结束
We are not done yet.
修女 我简直想吻你
Sister, I could kiss you.
最好不要
Best not, perhaps.
陛下 我再请求您一次
Your Majesty, I will beg you one more time.
-至少等到我们抓到瓦尔加斯 -不可能
- At least stay until we have Vargas. - It is impossible.
我知道会有危险 队长 但我必须去
I know the danger, Captain, but I must go.
-马到成功 波托斯 -陛下
- Godspeed, Porthos. - Your Majesty.
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan.
康斯坦斯是个勇敢的姑娘
Constance is a brave girl.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
注意安全
Look after yourself.
我一向安全 反而担心你们
I always do. It's you lot I worry about.
别送命
Just...stay alive.
我尽量
I'll do my best.
我不能再耽搁下去了 队长
I cannot delay any longer, Captain.
我到底做了什么会陷入如此境地 康斯坦斯
What have I done to deserve this, Constance?
我发誓我这辈子
I swear I have never in
从来没开错过药
my life made a mistake prescribing remedies.
有人偷换了药物
Someone tampered with the medicine.
但玛格丽特小姐 她为什么要这样说我们
But Lady Marguerite... why would she say such things of us?
我的提议很简单
My proposition is simple.
指证阿♥拉♥米斯和王后 你就能活命
Testify against Aramis and the Queen and you live.
我有种预感 你可能会比较顽固
I had a feeling you might prove stubborn.
你因谋刺国王被判有罪
You have been found guilty of the attempted assassination of the King,
处以死刑
the penalty for which is death.
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
May God have mercy on your soul.
不可能 我没做任何错事
Impossible. I have done nothing wrong.
这不公正
This is not justice!
你不能这么做 他是无辜的
You can't do this! He's innocent!
我还没受审判 没有机会为自己辩护
I've had no trial, no chance to defend myself!
不 上帝啊 不
No! Dear God, no!
求你
Please...
他人头落地 你就是下一个
Before his blood dries, you will be next.
这是谋杀
This is murder!
我没做错事
I have done nothing wrong!
该你了
Your turn.
但你还有机会自救
But you can still save yourself.
明天黎明之前 你可以好好思考自己的处境
You have until dawn tomorrow to consider your position.
玛格丽特对我们字条的回复
Marguerite's reply to our note.
国王有什么消息
What news of the King?
她没有明确说 但他肯定正在恢复
She doesn't say, exactly. But he must be recovering.
她安排了私下会面 会带你去见他
She's arranged a private audience and will lead you to him.
咱们应该等确认国王安全的消息
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表