剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
You follow her like her shadow, her protector.
她凭什么让你如此
What hold does she have over you?
她在为法兰西服务
She is working for the service of France.
她只服务她自己
Her only service is to herself.
她是个杀人的婊♥子♥
She's a murdering whore.
无论如何 她的任务至关重要
Nevertheless her mission is of vital importance
我不能容许你来干扰
and I cannot allow you to interfere with it.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
你仍然渴望她吗
Do you still desire her?
她的残忍♥令你兴奋吗
Does her cruelty excite you?
是这种残忍♥吸引了你 让你抛弃我吗
Is that what you were drawn to when you chose her over me?
你恨她再深也不会超过我对她的恨
Whatever hatred you feel for her is nothing to mine.
但法兰西的未来危在旦夕
But the future of France is at stake.
你要自欺欺人随你
Believe your own lies if you want,
别指望我会信 你就是放不下她
don't expect me to swallow them. You can't let her go.
你脸上写得明白
It's written all over your face.
你还爱着她
You're still in love with her!
神啊 她什么时候能闭嘴
My God, does she never stop talking?
崩了她我们走吧
Shoot her and let's be on our way.
不过是一个想法
It's just a thought.
事情到此为止 凯瑟琳
This ends here, Catherine.
如果你能 原谅我吧
Forgive me, if you can.
总有人想吊死我 真是烦透了
I'm growing tired of people trying to hang me.
你跟我生什么气
Why are you angry with me?
差点儿死掉的人是我
I'm the one who nearly died!
他为什么不肯静下来
Why will he not be quiet?
他不爱他父亲吗
Does he not love his father?
没有母亲他睡不安宁
He will not settle without his mother.
来 让我抱他
Here, let me take him.
陛下
Your Majesty...
怎么了
What is it?
她为什么瞪着我 怪吓人的
Why is she staring? It's very unnerving.
她在这里做什么
What is she doing here?
-她来帮忙 -你不需要帮忙
- She offered to help. - You don't need help.
把太子带出去 国王需要休息
Take the Dauphin away. The King needs rest.
或许奶妈说得对
Perhaps his governess is right.
孩子应该在母亲身边
The child should be with his mother.
太子必须跟您在一起 陛下
The Dauphin must stay with you, sire.
王后的行为不妥 不能让太子受影响
He must remain untainted by questions over the Queen's conduct.
别胡说了
Don't be ridiculous!
他还是个婴儿 他能知道什么
He is a baby. What can he possibly know of it?
我确定他母亲没有恶意 只管叫她来
His mother meant no harm, I'm sure. Just send for her.
我会宽宏大量地宽恕她
We shall display magnanimity and forgiveness.
先安寝一夜会对陛下有好处
Your Majesty would benefit from a good night's sleep.
何不等到明天
Why not wait until the morning
再告诉王后您的决定
to tell the Queen of your decision?
是的
Yes.
你讲得有理 睡一觉再说
You're quite right. Let us sleep on it.
干嘛救我
Why bother saving me?
再给凯瑟琳一刻钟
Another moment with Catherine
你就永远摆脱我了
and you would've been rid of me for ever.
你还坚持我弟弟要强♥奸♥你的说法
Do you still maintain that my brother tried to rape you?
我为什么要撒谎
Why would I lie about it?
你的一切都是谎言
You lied about everything.
如果当初让你知道我的过去
You would never have married me
你根本不会娶我的
if you'd known the truth about my past.
你为枢机主教卖♥♥命
You sold yourself to the cardinal.
不然我靠什么生活
What else did I have to live for?
何妨就去做你认定我是的那种人
Why not become the woman you believed me to be?
我们还有任务
We have work to do.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
他所有要紧东西都放在这里
He keeps everything of value in here.
一定还有东西
There must be something.
等等
Wait.
是枢机主教的暗阁
It's the cardinal's secret cabinet.
希望罗什福尔还不知道
Just pray Rochefort doesn't know about it.
快 快
Quick. Quick!
退下吧 队长
That will be all, Captain.
救救我
Help me.
救我
Help.
救我
Help.
救我
Help!
来人 来人啊
Help! HELP!
拿松脂水和盐来 快
Bring me tar water and salt - now!
撑住 陛下 撑住 我在这儿呢
Courage, sire. Courage. I am here now.
有人谋杀我 罗什福尔
They have murdered me, Rochefort.
找到勒梅医生 逮捕他
Find Dr Lemay and arrest him.
我会查明谁是元凶的 陛下
I will discover who is responsible for this, sire.
我发誓
I swear it!
-国王快死了 -国王被下毒了
- The King is dying! - The King has been poisoned!
我留下来 看看到底发生什么事
I'll stay, find out what's happened.
这是罗什福尔的阴谋
This is Rochefort's plan.
不管他计划如何 都已经快得逞了
Whatever it is, it is well advanced.
让他先摊牌 然后我们再反击
Let him show his hand and then we strike.
陛下莅临 蓬荜生辉
We are honoured to receive Your Majesty.
我现在急需你的帮助 特瑞莎修女
I am in need of your help now more than ever, Sister Teresa.
上帝不会将避难者拒之门外
God turns no-one away who's in need of sanctuary.
欢迎你们
You are all welcome.
王后在哪儿
Where is the Queen?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
走了
Gone.
将她拿下
Take her.
这里您想住多久都可以 陛下
The room is yours for as long as you need it, Your Majesty.
波托斯第一班岗 阿多斯应该很快就到
Porthos will take first watch and Athos should be here soon.
但愿他能带来些好消息
Hopefully he'll bring some good news.
我迟早都得回去抗击敌人
In time, I must return to confront my enemies.
但你可以逃走 阿♥拉♥米斯
But you can escape, Aramis.
过不一样的生活
Live a different life...
远离危险
far away from danger.
我这辈子从不逃避危险
I've never fled from danger in my life.
你不能看在我的分上 救救你自己吗
Won't you save yourself for my sake?
看在我儿子的分上
For the sake of my son?
我们的儿子
Our son.
若是背弃职责 我该如何自处
How could I live with myself if I abandoned my duty?
我唯一担心的就是你的安全
My only concern is for your safety.
我发誓不会让你因为我
I swear I will not allow anything to happen to you...
而受到任何伤害
because of me.
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis?
不论将来怎样
Whatever happens...
我都不会后悔在这里发生的一切
I will never regret what happened here.
我们找到凶手了 陛下
We have found those responsible, Your Majesty,
就是王后的心腹
at the heart of the Queen's household.
太荒谬了
Th-Th-This is absurd!
这两人参与了谋杀
These two were the means of executing the plot.
他在撒谎 陛下 王后绝不会伤害您
He's lying, sire. The Queen would never hurt you!
我配的是温和的鸦♥片♥制剂
The medicine I prescribed was a mild opiate
是用来缓解头痛的
to soothe a headache!
并带有毒药的苦味吗
With the bitter scent of poison?
这瓶子肯定被动了手脚
Someone must have interfered with the bottle.
而王后逃离王宫的事实
The very fact the Queen has fled the palace
正是对她自己罪行的供认
is an admission of her guilt.
把你告诉我的话再跟国王说一遍
Tell the King what you told me.
康斯坦斯和勒梅很亲密
Constance and Lemay are intimate.
康斯坦斯说什么 医师都会照做
The doctor would do anything she asked.
王后秘密召见过他们
The Queen met with them in secret.
玛格丽特
Marguerite?
玛格丽特 你在说什么呢
Marguerite, what are you saying?
我不想看见他们
I cannot look at them.
你该如何处置就如何处置 我只想休息
Do what you must, only let me rest.
我是忠心的
I am loyal!
陛下 求您了 我求求您
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表