剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
停
Halt!
请原谅我
Forgive me.
从曼图亚亚[意大利城市]长途跋涉至此
It's been a long journey from Mantua
我想呼吸新鲜空气 舒展下身体
and I long for some fresh air and exercise.
我们一小时内就能到达巴黎 殿下
We'll be in Paris within the hour, madame.
自从儿时分离 我就再没见过国王
I haven't seen the King since we were children.
他还是老样子
He's barely changed.
先生们 你们对瑞典了解多少
Tell me, Monsieur, do you know anything of Sweden?
总下雪 非常冷
It snows... and is very cold.
很快那里将成为我的家
It will be my home soon.
我不知能否再见到意大利那温暖的阳光
I wonder if I shall ever see the warm sun of Italy again.
快找东西掩护
Get in behind cover!
快让公主上马车 快上去 快点
Get the Princess back in the carriage now! Inside! Inside!
弗朗西斯科 你没事吧
Francesco, are you all right?
我没事 殿下 希望您安全无恙
I'm well, Your Grace. I pray to God you're not injured?
我毫发无伤 谢天谢地
I'm unharmed, thank God.
是西班牙人
Spanish.
这次埋伏并非巧合
This ambush was no coincidence.
第二季 第七集
火 枪 手
关注微博 @腐国二三事
为什么停下 大主教不是在等我们吗
Why have we stopped? Isn't the Archbishop expecting us?
我们很快就带您去见他 请坐
We'll take you to him shortly. Please, sit.
出什么事了 你们怎么带她来这
What's wrong? Why have you brought her here?
我们在途中遭到了埋伏
We were ambushed on the road.
是一群带着西班牙金币的暴徒
By a gang of men carrying Spanish gold.
西班牙可不会坐看
Spain was never going to stand idly by in the face of an alliance
瑞典和法兰西结盟
between Sweden and France.
你是说公主可能仍有生命危险
You mean the Princess might still be in danger?
不用这么紧张 我们已经到巴黎了
There's no need for alarm. We're in Paris now.
在这里她绝对安全
She'll be perfectly safe.
等她休息好了
As soon as she's rested,
我们就按原计划带她去见大主教
we'll take her to the Archbishop, as planned.
之前我没能保护她
Back there I failed.
没有你们她可能已经遇刺了
But for you, she would have been killed.
别太苛责自己 你已经尽力了
Don't be so hard on yourself. You did your best.
但那远远不够 如果她受到任何伤害
It wasn't enough. If any harm should come to her...
别担心 现在由我们保护你们俩
Don't worry. You're both under our protection now.
让我过去
Let me pass.
进来吧 巴尔维尔
Come in, de Barville.
您想见我
You sent for me?
国王的表妹曼图亚亚公主露易丝
The King's cousin, Princess Louise of Mantua,
与瑞典王储缔结了婚约
is betrothed to the Swedish Crown Prince.
此时火枪手正护送她前来巴黎
The Musketeers are escorting her to Paris as we speak.
您希望我在她到达巴黎后
And you wish me to take charge of her security
负责保护她的安全吗
when she arrives in Paris?
你记不记得这个
Do you remember this?
这里记录了一个御前会议的决定
It's a record of the King's Council's decision
拒绝支付
to refuse the ransom
西班牙要求的放我出狱的赎金
demanded by Spain for my release from imprisonment.
您必须明白
Now, you must understand,
这个问题很复杂
the issue was a complex one.
御前会议背叛了我 你也背叛了我
The Council betrayed me. You betrayed me.
为什么
Why?
是黎塞留主教亲自向我下的命令
My orders came from Cardinal Richelieu himself.
不支付赎金是他的意愿
It was his express wish that no ransom be paid.
他为什么会这样抛弃一位忠仆
Why would he abandon a loyal servant in such a fashion?
枢机主教认为您当时
The Cardinal felt that you were...
可能
perhaps...
并非完全
not entirely...
神志清楚
of sound mind.
我在那个鬼地方被关了五年
I spent five years in that hellhole.
这和曼图亚亚公主露易丝有什么关系
What does this have to do with Princess Louise of Mantua?
我想让你第一个知道
I wanted you to be the first to know
她的婚姻最终还是无法缔结
her marriage will not be going ahead after all.
国王知道这件事吗
Does the King know?
我必须在御前会议提出质疑
I must raise it at his council meeting.
法兰西和瑞典间牢不可破的同盟关系至关重要
A strengthened alliance between France and Sweden is vital.
可惜 计划有变
Unfortunately, plans have changed.
天主保佑这场即将到来的婚姻
Bless this forthcoming marriage, oh, Lord,
愿他们的生活幸福美满
with peace and happiness.
并愿您虔诚的子民露易丝子孙满堂
And may the womb of your humble servant Louise be fruitful.
以上帝之名
In the name of God...
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
法兰西未来的团结与兴盛
Our hopes for the future strength and unity of France
将取决于你这次联姻是否成功 我的孩子
rest on the success of your union, my child.
我祈祷我的婚姻幸福
I pray my marriage will be happy.
幸福是一己私欲
Happiness is a selfish desire.
你必须祈祷能完成使命
You must pray to do your duty.
有利地形 易于隐藏 视野广阔
Good vantage point, well concealed, an all-round view
并且易于逃脱
and easy access to an escape route.
凶手很精于此道
The killer knew what he was doing.
事先做过周密计划
This was planned well in advance.
为什么用十字弓
Why a crossbow?
在这个距离 它比火枪准
From this distance, it's more accurate than a musket.
而且更易于隐藏
And easier to conceal.
干得不错 火枪手们
Outstanding work, Musketeers.
一位神职人员在你们眼皮底下惨遭杀害
A man of God slain under your very noses!
而你们竟让凶手跑了
And you let the killer escape.
如果公主没有滑倒 她早已命丧于此
If the Princess hadn't slipped, she'd be dead now.
刺杀目标是她
She was the target.
有人绝意要阻止这场婚姻
Someone is determined to stop this marriage.
公主不能按计划住在大主教这里
The Princess cannot stay at the Archbishop's, as planned.
为保她安全必须护送她去卢浮宫
She must be escorted to the Louvre for her own safety.
我想你们应该能胜任这个简单的任务
Assuming you can manage such a simple task...
不会让公主惨死途中
without losing her?
定制的最上等铁器
Custom-made, best-quality steel,
短锥头 可穿甲
short bodkin, armour piercing.
真正的刺客兵器
A real assassin's weapon.
样式老旧但威力致命
Old-fashioned but deadly.
谁还造这种武器
Who still makes weapons like this?
巴黎能打造这种武器的铁匠
There are perhaps half a dozen armourers
大概还能有六七个
left in Paris with the necessary skills.
但只有一人会让这种武器为西班牙所用
But only one who'd consider hiring them out to the Spanish.
一个对国王和这个国家满腔怨恨的人
A man with a serious grudge against King and country.
是布榭
Boucher.
是位胡格诺信徒 拉罗歇尔之围的幸存者
A Huguenot and a survivor of the siege of La Rochelle.
而且是位真正的艺术家
And a true artist.
我有心给自己定制一套
I've a mind to commission a piece myself.
这主意不赖
You know, that might not be a bad idea.
不然我们怎么引他出来呢
How else are we going to tempt him out of hiding?
我们去找找中间人
We'll make contact.
陛下
Sire?
走开
Go away!
我要静静
I want to be alone.
国王不见任何访客
The King is not receiving visitors.
王后来访能重振他的精神
A visit from the Queen will revive his spirits.
他现在很脆弱 心中充满了恐惧
His mood is delicate. He's plagued with fears.
你不能想想办法吗 罗什福尔
Can't you do something, Rochefort?
国王会听你的
The King will listen to you.
陛下 是我 罗什福尔
Your Majesty, it is I, Rochefort.
国王身体不适
The King is unwell.
很快就会恢复的
He will be himself again soon.
我要米莱迪滚出宫去
I want Milady out of my palace
我不要接见露易丝公主
and I don't want to receive Princess Louise!
你去办吧
You can do it.
民众会以为您反对这桩婚事
People will think you have turned against the marriage.
胡扯
Nonsense.
就带她好好玩
Just keep her entertained
然后明天送她上路去瑞典
and see her off on her way to Sweden tomorrow.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表