剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Where are you going?
我丈夫叫我回去
My husband sent for me.
我不想惊扰到王后
I didn't want to disturb the Queen.
那去吧
Off you go, then.
我那可怜的夫君 德·温特勋爵死在英格兰
My poor husband, Lord De Winter, died in England
未曾留给我一分一毫
and left me penniless.
在回家路上 我被那些恶棍绑♥架♥了
On my way home, I was taken hostage by those villains.
后来的事陛下就都知道了
The rest Your Majesty knows.
我就觉得你是贵族出身
Well, I sensed you were high born.
在恶人中间绝逸出尘
Breeding shows even in the vilest company.
我有东西要给你 陛下
I have something for you, Sire.
我的戒指
My ring!
被你保住了
You kept it safe.
看来我使您烦心了
My company does not please you.
我退下了
I shall withdraw.
别走
No!
只有你能让我心里平静了
You are the one thing keeping me sane.
是我的儿子
It is my son.
他病得很重
He's very ill.
也许保不住了
Perhaps dying.
我察觉到您心中悲戚
I knew there was a sadness in you.
看您如此憔悴令我心碎
It breaks my heart to see you so.
我能和您一起祈祷吗 陛下
Can I pray with you, Sire?
怎么 就现在
What here? Now?
现在又怎样 上帝时刻与我们同在
Why not? God is always with us.
你真是个圣人 米莱迪
You are a saint, Milady.
或许有一天会是吧
One day, perhaps.
怎么 我让你难过了么
Why, I've upset you.
原谅我
Forgive me...
无需原谅
There is nothing to forgive.
你我只是两个孤单的人互相慰藉罢了
We are just two lonely souls in need of comfort.
后面就交给我了
I will take him from here.
就要到了
Nearly there now.
康斯坦斯
Constance?!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?!
你 你是来看我的吗
Have you, have you come to see me?
什么动静
What's that?
-是个孩子 是你生的 -当然不是
- A baby! Is it yours? - Of course not!
也许你不知道 想生孩子得先怀孕
In case you hadn't noticed, you have to get pregnant first.
如果这是达达尼昂的
If it is d'Artagnan's...
不是他的 也不是我的 我只是照顾一下
It's not his, it's not mine! I'm just looking after him!
我是你丈夫 我有权知道你抱的是谁的孩子
I'm your husband! I demand to know who this baby belongs to!
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
求你了 别告诉别人你看见过我
Please, just, don't tell anyone you saw me.
睡吧
Rest now.
欢迎 塔里克 千万别见外
Welcome, Tariq. My house is your house.
带进去
Get him inside.
阿♥拉♥曼将军必须被带回马德里公审
General Alaman must be returned to Madrid for trial
然后处决
and public execution.
所以下手悠着点
So try to restrain yourself.
我会留他一口气
He will be alive.
就一口
Barely.
佩拉雷斯大使明早会来 准备好
Ambassador Perales will be here in the morning. Be ready.
破译机在哪
Where is the cipher?
你怎么折磨我无所谓 巴尔塔萨
I don't care what you do to me, Baltasar,
但求你放了我女儿 她对你没有威胁
just let my daughter go free. She cannot harm you.
摩尔人都是下等人种
The Moor is an inferior species.
必须像驯兽那样
He must be trained like an animal.
下重手严加管教
With discipline and harshness.
太子在哪
Where is the Dauphin?
太子在哪
Where is the Dauphin?!
你是太子的保姆 你怎么当的差
You are the Dauphin's governess. How could you let this happen?!
我实在太累了 肯定是睡过去了
I was so tired. I must, must have fallen asleep.
谁会偷一个无辜的幼儿
Who would steal an innocent child?
波那瑟夫人在哪
Where is Madame Bonacieux?
康斯坦斯 她不会这么做的
Constance? She wouldn't do this.
她确实对医生的疗法颇有微词
Well, she was concerned with the doctor's treatments,
也许她是想帮忙
perhaps she was just trying to help.
她说不定是个疯子
She might be a madwoman, for all we know.
但你也别想洗脱罪责 拿下她
You're as much to blame as she is. Arrest her!
什么 不 求您了 王后陛下
What! No! Please! Your Majesty!
找到我的孩子 一定要找到他
Find my child. For pity's sake, find him!
老天啊 此事必须禀报国王
Dear God. Someone must inform the King.
我从未见过你这样的人 米莱迪
I have never met anyone like you before, Milady.
我独一无二 陛下
There is no-one like me, Sire.
不过我警告你
But I warn you,
我是个
I am a very...
非常邪恶的
.. bad...
女人
.. woman.
我只想迷惑你的心窍
My only ambition is to bewitch you.
你已经得偿所愿
Then you are succeeding.
过来
Here.
把这个当作我的定情信物
Take this as a token of my esteem.
出去
Get out!
你儿子出事了
I came with news of your son.
他没死吧
Not dead, surely...
他被人绑走了
He has been kidnapped.
破译机在哪
The cipher!
放了我女儿 我就告诉你们
Release my daughter and I will tell you!
我的腿很疼 总有人要付出代价
My leg hurts. Someone's going to pay for it.
你最好小心点
Make sure it's not you.
做得好 去吧
Well done. Go.
去中门 自从他们到了之后就没人动过
Middle door. No-one's moved since they arrived.
有看到波托斯吗
Any sign of Porthos?
已经过了几个小时 阿♥拉♥曼可能已经死了
It's been hours. Alaman might be dead by now.
他们想让他接受审判
They want to put him on trial
将叛徒的死亡公之于众
and make a show of the traitor's downfall.
他知道这样很危险
He knew the risks.
特雷维尔在路上了
Treville is on the way.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
这一枪 你们猜猜会是谁
One shot. Who's it going to be?!
给你三秒钟 否则我就割他的喉咙
Three seconds or I cut his throat.
求你了 求你了
Please! Please.
你来选吧 塔里克
Your choice, Tariq.
不要
No!
破译机在萨码拉的书里
The cipher is in Samara's book.
你不应该告诉他 我宁死也不要帮助他们
You shouldn't have told him. I'd rather die than help them!
我知道 亲爱的 但我希望你活着
I know, my love. But I want you to live.
再动一步我就杀了她
One more step and I shoot her.
放下武器
Put down your weapons.
此人有西班牙皇室保护
This man is under protection from the Spanish Crown.
你们这些火枪手再次隐瞒了自己的真实企图
Once again, you Musketeers have lied about your true intentions.
只有这样
It was the only way to find out
才能查清人♥质♥藏在哪里
where you were holding the hostages.
我建议你们离开
I suggest you leave.
除非你们要连我一起杀了
Unless you intend to shoot me as well.
我们会走
We'll leave.
不过要带着阿♥拉♥曼将军和他的女儿一起
But we're taking General Alaman and his daughter with us.
还有破译机
And the cipher.
我自愿回到西班牙
I will return to Spain of my own free will.
解释破译机该如何使用
And explain how the cipher works.
条件是你放了我女儿
But only if you release my daughter.
阿♥拉♥曼将军和破译机必须留下
General Alaman and the cipher will stay here.
那女孩可以离开
The girl can leave.
路易国王不希望事情闹大 不是吗
King Louis wishes to avoid a public embarrassment, does he not?
我不会丢下我父亲
I won't go without my father.
你必须走
You must go.
只要你自♥由♥了 我永远会在你身边
As long as you are free, I will always be at your side.
萨玛拉 听我说
Samara, listen to me,
我们熟知的世界已然灭亡
the world that we knew is dead.
你必须建立一个新世界 让人人都有尊严
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表